tuscl

Mexicasians

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
Has anyone else seen these Mexican girls whose faces look Asian? Skin tone, eye shape, features all look Asian, but then they come up to you with "Hola" and start with the Spanglish. I wonder why that is? I figure some of the less attractive ones with the more masculine features carry more Indian blood. Darker, red-hued skin, etc. Maybe these, as both countries border the Pacific, carry more Chinese blood from rail workers and miners who escaped from the US or were brought to Mexico to work those.mines and build those rails. None if the ones I've met are really of their ancestry. They are aware of how hot they are to look Chinese, but have big natural tits and great round asses.

17 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    There is an American born stripper at Follies who's mother was Puerto Rican and her father was Japanese. She speaks fluent English but is kinda chubby and has buck teeth.
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    Yeah I've noticed this as well. And visa versa. Some Korean women look like Latinas.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    There was a Panamanian dancer who I initially thought was part Asian. Native Americans can trace their roots back to a migration from Asia some 10,000 years ago. Many Hispanics are part Spanish and part Native Americans. For me, I perceive some Asian features among Central Americans.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Indigenous Central American Indians look asian because their ancestors came across the bering sea ice bridge. Their genetic influence is all over the americas. Also, for those who do not recall, Peru had a native born President very recently: Alberto Fujimora, who would not fit the hispanic prototype.
  • Janos
    7 years ago
    I met a nice mexican stripper, she told me she prefers white guys, they are alot nicer than mexican guys. She told me mexican guys are very aggressive, I said no way thats not me , then she became aggressive and attacked my face with her breasts, until caught a hold of her nip in my mouth and she held it there for the next 2 songs.
  • osogrande
    7 years ago
    There have been a number of mass migrations between Asia and Mexico/Central America/South America in the past 500 years (the era of ocean navigation). In the 18th Century, the economy was bad in Japan but good in Peru, and about a million people migrated--thus, it's no surprise that a 20th Century native born President of Peru is named after Mt. Fuji.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    I've wondered about that as well. I meet tons of latinas (especially in the COI) who I swear look primarily Asian until they open their mouths. But I have yet to meet an Asian gal who looked latina.
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Indonesians, Filipina, Pacific islander, latino...its all a blur to me
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    One of the very best looking dancers I ever had the pleasure of seeing was the product of a Japanese mother and a Portuguese father. 5'-10" tall, gorgeous face and an absolutely fabulous body. She was studying languages at the University of Maryland with an eye to becoming an interpreter.

Watching her dance, her face looked alternately Latin and Japanese.
  • grand1511
    7 years ago
    Mexicasians make you want to build a wall and then build another wall an hour later
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Yes, I have met Mexican or Central American dancers who look somewhat Asian. Sometimes their East Asian features are caused by the American Indian admixture in their ancestry and sometimes they're actually Mexican/Japanese or Guatemalan/Chinese or whatever. What a delightful combination!

It's trippy to see an Asian-looking stripper and then hear her speak with a Spanish accent! I always get dances from such exotic lovelies -- with excellent results.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I'm trying to picture an Eskimasian.

Wow, sexy!
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Though I don't deny that hundreds of thousands of Japanese emigrated to Latin American, especially to Brazil and Peru, I must take issue with @osogrande's post stating that "There have been a number of mass migrations between Asia and Mexico/Central America/South America in the past 500 years (the era of ocean navigation). In the 18th Century, the economy was bad in Japan but good in Peru, and about a million people migrated--thus, it's no surprise that a 20th Century native born President of Peru is named after Mt. Fuji."

According to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_P…:
    "The Japanese Peruvian community began in 1899 when some 800 contract workers arrived in Callao Seaport in Lima. . . . A second ship, which brought over one thousand new Japanese immigrants, arrived four years later, and a third—with 774 Japanese immigrants—arrived in 1906. By 1941 some 16,300 Japanese were living in Peru."

Currently there are about 160,000 Japanese living in Peru, constituting about 0.5% of its 31 million people.

Former president Alberto Fujimori is probably one such Japanese-Peruvian, born to Japanese immigrant parents in 1938, though there have been recurring rumors that he was actually born in Japan before they got to Peru. He was no more named after Mt. Fuji than people named Rocky were named after the Rocky Mountains -- or than people who are eerie were named after Lake Erie :)
  • StrippersLuvMeInCA
    7 years ago
    This is the first time Ive EVER dated a stripper. She found me online somehow through a friends FB page, saw that I lived out here, then messaged him to get my info. (That's a lot to follow, but this shit was CRAZY how she went through all that trouble just to meet me).
    So She emails me to get my # and then talks about how shes going to school to become a licensed massage therapist...at this point Im just thinking "cool, she can rub my back".
    She then mentions that she also works at a nite club...ok so she's a gogo dance?r That's a good thing, it means shes in-shape & probably hot? But that was everything she told me about her employment situation.
    Anyway she didnt send me a pic. She just said I'll be happy to meet her... so I went into this completely blind.
    She then asks me to come meet her at the club she waitresses and also does "some dancing". And then proceeds to give me the address.
    MANNN, when I get there, well first Im a little bit caught off guard to see her "nite club" was a full nude strip club in LA.
    Then I walked In... my jaw LITERALLY dropped (i mean it actually opened in shock but i quickly made it look like a yawn) and heart skipped a beat...she was GORGEOUS. She's a mix of , Mejicana & Filipina/Cambodian, Irish and "eastern European". And thsn her body good god her body is ON POINT!
    I have ex gf's that were from Brazil, Mexico, Venezuela and then even white girls with gorgeous body's but nice round asses ( im all about dat azz).
    But when I say hers beats them all, I mean she destroys them. Petite with thin waist & hips that could damn near kill a man. I almost died myself when i saw them, perfect hip/waist ratio, and her ASS is ...i cant even describe it In words.
    She works out but its not all overly muscular nor tightens up real hard when she flexes it. That thing is just stays PLUMP and soft as pillows even when she does flex it for me or bounces each ass cheek. And when she bends over or gets in DS!? Lord have merrrcy, its so hard not to c*m just looking at it especially when she looks back over the shoulder.id post pics but need to ask her. She has a couple videos on her IG that she should take down at some point unless she starts investing her money. And right now shes Killing it. Shell pull in almost 10g's on Thurs, Friday. and Sat.
    The only downfall right niw is the trust issues on her end. She still has that mentality that most or all men are creeps but im slowly changing that, as Im more than likely the kindest, most humble person she's beem around in a looong time. (SHE contacted me yet will think Im making excuses as to "why i am late" or "why cant I come see/visit her" or even that I got pulled over on my way to see or and was late because of that!
    ( It should be required that all strip clubs have on-site psychologists/ psychiatrists to keep their staffs minds right)

BUT regarding this post and to answer part of the question, it was very strange when i first met her. I was expecting an asain girl because of her name, but when i got there i couldnt tell if she was mexican OR Filipina/ Cambodian/Hawaiian/ Japanese?...i have alot of friends from there and can very easily tell they have whos from where. But with her she looked like each ethnicity. One night asain. Anither night Mexican. Another night like a natice Hawaiian girl. Either way im loving this shit cuz its like the best of both worlds.
    I just pretend i got some extra side-pieces. Ha.

Also-out here in Cali it's now the trend all over, for girls to try and make their eyes look "Asian". White girls too, but especially the girls up in northern cali.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    gotta remember that mexico alone is 10% asian. GOD only knows what the percentage might be for the rest of the americas.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    my ultimate kryptonite is a particular mexican girl born and raised in socal... with definitely asian eyes... absolutely gorgeous.... dances in coi on occasion.
  • s88
    7 years ago
    Eskimo is both Native American and Asian. Some latinas look asian or Filipino, for example Alexis Love, Jasmine Summers. Lots of asian blood among the more "native" latinas.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion