Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

The unshaven and hairy trend

TheOne&Only
TheOne&OnlyVIP354443

Last man standing.

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Interviewer: do you wake up in the morning with the hairy taste of semen in your mouth

Gramma nut case:no

Interviewer: looks like you're a professional! !

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

I agree that it is non-brilliant but I don't see it is Hollywood's fault. They were just using Hollywood stars as examples.

I suspect more girls would stop shaving because of laziness than because Julia Roberts has hairy pits. ;)

All I can say is: please strippers, shave your pits. And if you're debating completely bare vs landing strip test out the landing strip.

Neatly trimmed landing strip = aces!

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

4got, if you really think I'm finger-pointing at Hollywood, then you are taking me far too literally. I do agree that whether it's landing strip, arrowhead, or anything, keeping it trimmed and neat is the first key. Hairy armpits... I dunno, at least keep those trimmed, too.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

gaymanu: "The unshaven and hairy trend"

So you came out and started chasing guys now have you?

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Bush yes; pits I'm still trying to get my head around. For now, I prefer women shave them.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Maybe one of our ladies, like lopaw, can give us an insiders view of the pros and cons of extra shaving, tweezing, waxing, nairing, etc.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

@gammanu95,

Warning - TMI.

I am blessed in that I don't ever have to tweeze, wax or nair. I have only 4 hairs on my legs (yes, 4. I counted.) and they are blonde and very fine so I don't have to shave my legs. Same with the pits. Very fine blonde hair that I don't need to shave too often. You can't really see it. But I do have a ton of hair on my head and, if left un-ladyscaped, a chia pet for a bush. But it is also blonde and soft and I vary between hardwood floors and a berber carpet, as the whim takes me.

I personally don't care all that much if a woman is hairy or not. Not long ago I had a date with a gorgeous Persian escort who was fairly hairy (including a furry ladyscaped bush) who was sexy as hell and a great fuck. If she's happy with her level of hair, then I am too. To each their own.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Never heard od it

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Never heard of it

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

Thanks, lopaw! I'd say that was JRAI (Just the Right Amount of Information).

Mmm . . . Persian escort:)

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Thanks for sharing, lopaw.

Persian lesbians and the "D-Yikes" episode of South Park, LOL.

Profile picture for rane1234
rane1234
•

More hairy girls for me lol...small boys.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement