tuscl

CF wants me to be her boyfriend

Monday, May 15, 2017 8:18 PM
Oh, geez. It's happening to me. I want to hear experiences and advice from the PL gallery on how to proceed.

Since our first OTC (https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=4…) I've taken this stripper out a bunch more times and each was at least as good as the first excursion. I switched to the 'subscription' pay model, where I don't pay her for the dates and just give her a damn good tip when I happen visit the club. Since each date went well, I've gradually made them longer/more involved. I hereby elevate her from CF to ATF.

On the last outing, I took her for a little trip to Las Vegas. It was an awesome time and we had so much fun. The days were filled with good food, dancing, low-rolling gambling, and of course tons of fucking. She was totally into the sex and I'd love to write some JS style reports of how it all went down, but that's a different post.

She told me she has special feelings for me on the second day and she brought it up several more times during the trip. Of course, you have to take everything a stripper says with a bowl of salt. But I believe she's honest about her feelings and not leading me on. One reason is, they always forget to fake the insecurity. Now she is asking me things like 'Would you leave me for a younger girl'? 'When was the last time you talked to [Old Favorite]?' 'Are you texting her?' 'Did you ever get a dance from [So and So]?', blah, blah. She also blurted out 'I love you' during sex, but of course Latinas are always calling you 'my love' or 'mi amor' and so maybe it doesn't have the same weight as if English was her first language.

She asks me if I feel special about her, etc. I have pretty much dodged the question so far. I dislike being elusive and would rather give a straight answer or have a clear discussion with her. But I have to sort myself out first. What do I really want with her? How could I have a girlfriend that works as a stripper in a full-service club?

I guess it's PL101 not to develop feelings for a stripper. But I do like her. Damn it! What the fuck do I do now?

20 comments

• ppwh
    7 years ago
    Start picking out Xbox games, quit your job and get ready to smoke a lot of weed, brother. You've got it made!
  • jaredlucas
    7 years ago
    Run Forest run.

Remember that she will grinding on dicks and either tempted with OTC or ITC fun or delivering it with other PLs.

Not the best of situations for a GF. Better to keep her as your ATF. My two cents. - I've been there.

• GoVikings
    7 years ago
    lucky guy you are

wish my CF, who is also Latina, would say this to me
  • JamesSD
    7 years ago
    Can you afford to "buy her out" and have her stop stripping/whoring?

Are you ok with your woman fucking other men for money?

I'm guessing the answer to both of those questions is No. So you have two potential plays. One is to keep things pay to play. When she brings up that stuff just say you think she's sexy and enjoy being with her but don't want a girlfriend. The other is to try to find that sweet spot where you have intimacy and fuck but aren't really exclusive. It's basically impossible to sustain long term.

Good luck.
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    what happens in vegas should stay in vegas. real life and real relationships aren't like a weekend las vegas getaway. the real test is how she feels about you after a month or two, when the las vegas trip is just a memory and reality is hitting you in the face again. and correspondingly, how you feel about her under the same conditions.
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    This sounds very familiar to me....

My advice is run
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Just like sex can ruin a good friendship, a relationship will ruin good sex. I'd advise not to do it. She's a full service sex worker, so obviously she's made a lifestyle of bad decisions.
  • grand1511
    7 years ago
    Dude, you've led her along with increasingly girlfriend-type experiences....that's how you end up getting a girlfriend. If you just want wham-bam thank you ma'am, keep it at that.
  • Digitech
    7 years ago
    Yeah, "buying her out" seems to be the best option, but I doubt I could afford, and probably wouldn't want to at this stage even if I could.

She pays living expenses for herself, her mom, her adult son, one of her brothers, and her sister and her sister's children. This includes rent, food, school sypploes, laptops, phone bills, etc.

She mentioned on an earlier date how her last boyfriend wanted her to quit. She stopped for 6 months, then went back because her son was having money problems and this caused the breakup.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    The heart wants what the heart wants, man.

You're doomed. ;-)
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    If she's got that much baggage (supporting an extended family), and has already sacrificed relationships for that baggage, then you need to dial it back immediately. Also, an adult son? How old is she?!
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    OK. Enough of the smart ass replies.

Given the amount of family baggage this woman brings along, I'd say there is no way it could ever work out. She is obviously seeing you as husband material, and you are just as obviously considering it or you wouldn't have posted!

When my ATF was dancing, she had a very similar situation. Divorced, supporting a her in-service daughter and her grandson, and with another son who was actually very responsible.

I used to idly wonder if we could make a go of it if my wife were to somehow disappear from my life. The feelings were certainly there on both sides. The conclusion that I came to was that the drama in her life would inevitably poison the relationship.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    "I guess it's PL101 not to develop feelings for a stripper. But I do like her. Damn it! What the fuck do I do now?"

Get tested. For everything. Pay to get her tested. For everything. Enjoy it while it lasts. Don't offer to buy her out and support her, especially if she's got a whole army of people she's whoring for. If they rely on her income they're going to want a say in things. That's a problem. It's okay to have feelings. Just don't let them wreck your judgment.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    @ Dadillac. LOL
  • DrStab
    7 years ago
    Even in a "regular" relationship, if you have to support your girl's whole family, it is bad news. There are millions of dudes, not even PL's, who would advise to avoid. Good luck and enjoy it while you can.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I was gonna say if you're in your 50's and she's in her 20's, then she most likely is looking for a sugar daddy situation. But looking back at the previous thread it looks like you're in your early 30's and she's in her 40's? In that case go for it, don't look back. You only live once. But remember it ain't serious, just have fun, and remember she will be fucking other guys ITC.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Plan B if you want to keep your job would be to buy her club once things go south and turn it into a gas station. Style points if you resist visiting her at her new club when she texts you a few months later.
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    Enjoy the relationship while you can. Just be honest, and true to yourself. Women love monogamy, locking down a guy. If that's not what you're looking for be firm and let her know.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    My 2 PL-cents.

First of all do you really want to be in a relationship with her beyond her just being hot (since you can still be w/ her w/o being in a relationship) - do you really want to be in a relationship and everything that comes w/ it besides the fucking.

When you're with someone you are also with their baggage and strippers often have a good amount of it, not to mention she may want to dance less or even stop and look at you to pick up the slack - many of these girls' lives revolve around $$$ and they either get it thru dancing or probably expect to be taken care of.

No one can say that it will or will-not work out, but dating a stripper is usually not the hgme as dating a chick that works in corporate-America - as long as you go in w/ eyes wide open and know what it may entail, then go for it if you feel you are up to it.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Agree with daddillac. Get out while the getting is good.

You're either going to fall in love with her (because that's what sex does to normal people; it's a hormone thing, the way our bodies are wired up; nothing you can do about it), or she's going to fall in love with you. Maybe both.

Good luck.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion