tuscl

smash or pass?

larryfisherman
California
Sunday, May 14, 2017 5:59 PM
[view link] Her body is so incredible that I would have to have to fuck her, but I might have to put a bag over her face. What about you?

29 comments

• GoVikings
    7 years ago
    pass looks too fake not my type at all
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    @govikings- I think she's one of these Instagram "fitness trainers" so I think her ass is real, but I'm not sure about the tits.
  • jester214
    7 years ago
    The face is your problem? She looks deformed from the waist down.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Would not pay to fuck her (not my type) but would fuck her for free - yeah the tits look fake and the ass does not look super-fake but I have my doubts about her curvy ass and hips being real
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I thought it was a cartoon.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I think from the waist down is her best attribute, she has 9 million followers, so obviously a lot of people like it, and her ass is what she shows off the most.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    I have a few body types that ring my bell and her's isn't really *it*. I do admire the fitness and dietary dedication a body like that much take. The dedication is her most attractive attribute (to me).
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Looks like she comes in a box manufactured by Mattel, not for me.
  • Alterego4401
    7 years ago
    Problem with all that fake stuff, it feels hard. Sometimes Like a rock. Women should feel soft. Hard pass for me.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    would smash doggy style.
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    Going against the grain on this one, I'm a solid yes. Dat ass.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    "would smash doggy style" Exactly. I'll add with a bag over her head.
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    rhetorical, no one on here is passing
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    ^^^three or four people already said they would pass
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"pass looks too fake not my type at all" First response gets it right, should've just closed the thread right there
  • clubdude
    7 years ago
    I'm in the minority! As I've said before, that's why we have paper bags (but none needed in this case).
  • Longball300
    7 years ago
    Pass on dat huge ass.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Pass. Just not my type; but if we were on a sinking ship I'd cling to her as a flotation device.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    Pass. Her face isn't the problem though, that ass & those fake tits are. I mean, if I woke up with morning wood and that giant ass was nuzzled up against it, I'd probably give it to her. But other than that, I'm not interested. She'd get kicked out of bed for eating crackers. If I were sitting at the stage when she came up, I'd probably get up and move.
  • dallas702
    7 years ago
    I know big butts are "a thing" these days, but I seriously do NOT get the attraction. This woman looks deformed!
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I pass twice
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    No fucking way I'm going to be out-passed by JS69. I am triple-passing.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Not for me. But women like her typically have several 100k Instagram followers and post multiple product sponsor photos per day. So... someone wants to fuck them.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    Her body is totally constructed by doctors and she looks old in the face. If that is your thing, then smash.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Yeah the more I look at it, the more I'd probably pass. I have you beat Subra, I'm going to "quadruple bypass". Drops mic
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    Pass, she looks anorexic
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    The face is a little bit quirky, but a few minutes to get to know her, and she would be very good for me. SJG
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    Phat ass works for me.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Pass. Without a second look.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion