tuscl

How many strip club customers are regulars you think?

gunrack
Massachusetts
Sunday, May 14, 2017 6:45 AM
Obviously, we have no way of knowing unless you worked at the club. But in your opinion, on any given day/night how many customers at the club are 'regulars' vs the 'party crowd', the 'barfly', 'one and done types', or the 'once a year/once every 6 months visiting the club' guy?? I ask because on my most recent visit on a Sunday night, at 10pm, it was packed(for Sunday at 10pm) but it felt like a 'chill spot' and guys weren't really spending money from my observations. I talked to a dancer later that night and she said the same thing!

22 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I would guess more on dayshift, a few but not as many on nightshift. If I had to pick a percentage 25-30% days, 10-15% nights.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I want to amend that dayshift closer to 50% but night still the same in my opinion based on my experience I don't know if it is different in other areas but I'm talking about Southeast Florida.
  • gunrack
    7 years ago
    You might be on to something with the 10-15% night time crowd. I see 2 familiar faces in the night time consistently on the nights I have gone. In a customer of 20 people at 10% that is 2 people.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^It can vary from one club to another as well.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    At my club, almost all of the day shift are regulars, to some degree. Some come in multiple times a week, and some only a few times a year, but we remember almost all of them. Most regulars come in once a week. We take note of which dancer a guy spends money on, and how much he appears to spend, even if it's not us.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I guess before this goes to far you have to determine what is a regular? I don't live in Detroit but I go there often, I know several strippers that work at the clubs and they know me when I walk in. Am I a regular? Is the guy that goes to a club once a month and gets a few random lapdances from girls but always rotates girls a regular?
  • gunrack
    7 years ago
    I would like to think I'm a regular. I only go once a month. When I do go I usually spend $300, unless I'm doing vip. I normally get dances from the same dancer(CF). I would say even if you only go once every other month (6 times a year) to the same club your a regular too. Once you become familiar with and recognize the staff at the club....bouncer, cover charge guy, bartender, bathroom guy, waitress, dancers, etc. your becoming a regular. How much you spend should also factor in too. The barfly or the guy who nurse one beer for 3 hours and dont really spend money on the dancers....are they truly a regular? Maybe to the club but not to the dancer though? ??
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    In some neighborhood clubs , like Sunnyvale Brass Rail, or Sporty's Bar, or the now defunct Hip Hugger, 80% +. Neighborhood places. Lower cost, pool tables, television, no mileage, moderate looks standard. Just depends on the type of club, and the location. Sunnyvale is not a tourist destination. SJG
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Only the bottom 2%.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Some clubs run entirely on that bottom tier. Glad Dougster has got the market segmentation all figured out. In San Francisco, the Regulars Clubs and considered by most to be better than the Tourist Clubs. SJG
  • sflguy123
    7 years ago
    It depends on if by "regular" you mean every day or 2-3x a week or once a week. At one club I frequent during the daytime about 5-8 guys are there more times than not. Daytime: For >= 5 times a week under 5% For <= 3 times a week 5-15% For 1 time a week 10-25%
  • sflguy123
    7 years ago
    My post got cutoff b/c of symbols Daytime: For less than or equal to 5 times a week under 5% For less than or equal to 3 times a week 5-15% For 1-2 times a week 15-25%
  • sflguy123
    7 years ago
    Fuck me again the first one I typed wrong, s/b For GREATER than or equal to 5 times a week under 5%
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    ^who goes to a strip club, let alone the same strip club, 5 times in one week?
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    For the clubs I go visit, I only recognize three other customers. I club only on the weekends and on any given visit, there are typically several hundred different customers in and out the club in the two hours or so I am there. So it's less than 2 percent of the customers being regulars during the weekend.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    As others have said much higher percentage of regulars during daytime.
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    At the club I used to visit regularly when I lived in Omaha, I would say at most 10% were regulars. But that is based on primarily going on Friday and Saturday nights.
  • sflguy123
    7 years ago
    "who goes to a strip club, let alone the same strip club, 5 times in one week?" Some are older, probably retired guys with nothing else to do. Some to grab a beer or two after work. Some PLs.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"who goes to a strip club, let alone the same strip club, 5 times in one week?" Believe it or not, I've seen it a few times. Two of the old extras clubs I went to had older guys who seemed to basically be club mascots. One was an older guy, never got lap dances or anything. Another seemed to basically be the the girls' gofer. I'd see him talking to a girl, then hustling out of the club and coming back with her lunch, then he'd be giving massages to another girl, then off to get lunch for other girls; once, when I took a girl to a local bar during her break, I saw him there with a couple of strippers buying them drinks. I'm guessing both of these guys were retired, maybe on social security and other assistance, they spent almost nothing in the club but spent all day there. I have ONCE seen a younger guy who showed up 3-5 days per week ... there was a months-long stretch when he was there EVERY time I was there. Unlike the older mascot guys above, this guy did spend money; also, the girls didn't seem to have a lot of respect for him, he was known to have a wife and family and I think that even the strippers took a dim view of him being more devoted to the SC than to the family
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    25 said more on day shift and I agree. I go days and nights about 50-50 now; I used to be 95% day and it wasn't easy to get the attention of the hottest girls because they'd flit from regular to regular and never be free. I was SO lucky to get my ATF because for me it was love at first sight, and in the 7 years I knew her she would work the room only 5 min. a shift. If that. This was not unique for the day shift. I'd say 35-45% of day PL's had regular dancers. Night is more fun in my club if you like variety, because there's more girls and more non-regular customers. Because of my nature, I have acquired night regulars....but I have never felt I couldn't have any dancer in the club with just an hour maximum wait. And that's due to my laziness! Day time? Forget it. You need to be aggressive. There are exceptions of course but I'd say only 10% of night P/L's have regulars to the exclusion of other dancers. I might be wildly off...just MHO.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    On day shift, most. On night shift, not so many.
  • JamesSD
    7 years ago
    Dayshift most, nightshift not so many seems spot on. I mean it also depends, is the guy who goes once a month with his buddies on Friday Night after work a "regular"?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion