tuscl

Honor among SC Mongers...

SCPandit
Washington DC
Saturday, May 13, 2017 3:51 PM
Some faithless member showed a stripper my review when she declined service to him at Showcase TH, Uhh wtf bro? You may have just ruined my ATF relationship w/ Hispanic girl.

26 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Well - review guidelines state not to put dancers' names in the reviews - "discretion is the better part of mongering" - if one gets more than dances in a club best not to state the dancer's name nor even describe her in a way she can be easily identifiable - especially at a club you visit often since you are fucking it up for yourself by giving too much detail.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Hell unless she is a ROB, why out her what the hell did she do to you ? I hate to say it but you had it coming !
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    What did you do to him, that he got revenge ?
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    degenerate...best club in the area btw. baltimore is trash, buy a dancer a drink? fuk off
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    The old adage is that you can do one of two things with your mouth. Talk or smile.
  • rogertex
    7 years ago
    your reviews are good. And useful. A true TUSCLer will use reviews discretely. But this is practically an open forum and lotsa bums our here too. I'd say continue to provide the names of dancers and the games each plays - just veil any details that'd get a dancer in trouble. That is don't associate sucking or fucking with any dancer name.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Well, that's not cool, but when I walk into a strip club I don't usually see a room full of knights errant. You should consider doing a bit more to shave off the serial numbers when you post reviews.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    This happened to a TUSCLer I PM with. He mentioned a ROB in his review and the next time he visited the club they somehow knew it was him who wrote the review. I tend to totally forget that dancers could be reading reviews, but then again I don't really care either.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    For many years, on the local forum for my area, the ethics were "Name names, and provide details including sexual acts and prices" in reviews. Then, a particularly snivelling-weasly class of PLs emerged that began doing exactly what happened to you, OP. Sometimes, they'd show the reviews to try to bully the girls into a certain act or price. But MORE often than that, it was a white knight trying to ingratiate himself with a stripper by showing her all the things being said about her. So, be forewarned: whatever your intention, if you name names, expect the lowest form of PL to ride his might steed down his rainbow and use your review to protect m'lady (without admitting to himself that it's just a form of manipulation, because doing so means he's not really a white knight). Of course, there's also the issue of what a huge betrayal of trust it is for you to work yourself up to the position of favored, trusted customer, and then blab. I appreciate the attempt to help the community, but there are ways to discuss the club, and her, without betraying her trust.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    If you aren't anonymous and people in the club know your name on here, that's a problem in my opinion. You can no longer give honest reviews or say anything you don't want coming back at you. If everything is rosy and you only give good reviews, no problem. If you don't care who you tick off, no problem either.
  • AnonymousJim
    7 years ago
    This is really a tough call. On the one hand, you want to let other mongers know what your experience is like and drop hints as to who might give good service. On the other, yeah, you can't get too explicit. You have to walk a fine line. I refrain from names unless service was truly amazing and within club rules, i.e. ATF, hall of fame type stuff (i.e. doing the splits across you in a lapper ... ah, Angelina of Polekatz, you were amazing). If I have the good fortune of getting extras at a non-extras club, I don't even do a review. I don't need that club going back, reviewing tapes, trying to weed out any/all rule breakers, etc. Clean clubs try to stay clean, and there's no reason to encourage them to ratchet down further. Don't throw your favorites under the bus. Think about reviews from the perspective of potential readers, including club management, because they do read these things, and other PLs who aren't so smart. If you say the blonde with the boobs gave me her number, you give the dancer plausible deniability -- maybe he mixed me up with the other blonde. But if you say it was Suzie, then that's pretty specific.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Some times if a man is a looser, he will be quite honorable, because his honor is all he has. SJG
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    This is the reason I asked Founder to take down a review a while back. Though I didn't name names, I gave so many details about my visit to a small club on a slow day that an attentive reader could have figured out a lot. I was afraid that I had exposed my CF's oral fixation, but the next month she was as sweet and accommodating as ever, so my review was deleted quickly enough that it didn't do any harm. Whew! TUSCLers: Unless she's a ROB, don't reveal an extras girl and her extralegal activities by name!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    :) SJG
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Shit. I didn't even think of all this stuff. How do I get a review deleted? I'm gonna go back and do a much edited version so no one gets in trouble. Would hate to be the cause of anyone getting outed, hated on, or in trouble. Money must be made, and the fun must continue.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    The op is a real piece of work. I read his review - and I didn't see names - but in my opinion he should have told the dancer about what he left inside of her. Dancers make money off their bodies - and a vaginal infection could cause problems for a girl.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    To get a review deleted send Founder a PM asking him to do so and why. He'll cooperate.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @Cashman1234, the review where he names names is Showcase. The one where he gives the girl a yeast infection is Larry Flynt's Hustler Club. It's some amazing exploits he's had. I believe most of what he wrote. Compared to this guy, the rest of us must seem like knights in shining fucking armor to the girls. And yet I believe him when he says that Luciana (assuming that's her real name) really likes him. Probably other girls do, too.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Chick's dig confidence.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Chicks not chick's
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Thanks for the clarification BurlingtonHF. I read more of his reviews (and saw the names) after I commented. He knows how to get strippers with his methods and favors. I'm sure there are many strippers who enjoy hanging with him.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @Cashman1234, at one point I believe he mentioned that he has a big dick. I hope he isn't just taking the dancers' word for it. Whenever I'm in a club, somehow I'm "huge." LOL.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    @BurlingtonHF it's impressive reading his reviews as they document his experiences (which are great). He knows how to handle dancers and to get what he wants. The big dick thing is good for him. I know what you mean - as my dick stays big as long as my bank roll is thick.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    He is a whiny little pussy who deserves to have his teeth kicked in just for being such a little bitch. If you know who he is, don't hesitate to give him what he deserves and stomp on his balls while you're at it so that he doesn't accidentally breed more weak little girly men (accidentally since I doubt that a woman would carry his baby on purpose). But you also share the blame for having your own personality weakness, which is diarrhea of the mouth. Your eagerness for the approval of other anonymous readers led you to share details about your ATF that were guaranteed to attract fucktards like the one who shared the review. Glad I could help and you're welcome.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Ugh, Rick Dugan this thread is old as fuck now. I'm sure the OP has either patched shit up with this ATF or found another one. I only revived this thread because I also wrote a review where I named dancers by name. I messaged Founder but he said it's too late to take it down. He said he doubts anything comes of it since it's a COI club. Thinking about it, he's right. From talking to other patrons in that club and even on this forum it's no secret who she is and how she gets down. My whole thing is I didn't wanna have any part of screwing it up for both customers and for dancers. Hopefully it won't.
  • Digitech
    7 years ago
    The approach Ive developed is to be vague about names and insiniate about estras without giving details. That's for reviews. If someone PMs me after the review I'm happy to reveal more.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion