tuscl

Detroit Michigan dancer Karma

Macattack1
West Bloomfield MI
Of course I am sure there are a couple karma's, but this one stands out. Her actual name is Jessica, drirty blone or brown hair depending, used to dance at Henry's and Bogart's has a tattooon her (right I think) thigh of handcuffs and the word Pimptress. I was wondering seeing if any of you fine gentlemen know if she is still working these days or where. Any information would be appreciated!

10 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    She no longer works as a stripper she is my private fluffer and no you can't talk to her, she's busy sucking my dick, fuck off stalker boy !
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Bad karma is the reason I ended up in Detroit.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    There was a dancer at Hustler club in Lincoln Park that I knew who went by the stage name Karma. This was 5 or 6 years ago. Haven't seen her anywhere since then though. Probably out of the business by now.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    She has a tattoo of handcuffs and the word pimptress. Classy! :)
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Karma is a bitch.......
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    WHO THE FUCK GETS A TATTOO THAT SAYS PIMPTRESS?! Who is she pimping out, herself???
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Local dancer I really got along with, also named Karma.

:)

SJG
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Nina obviously Karma!
  • Macattack1
    7 years ago
    Got to admit, weird tattoo. Just figured I would see if any had seen her elsewhere. Seems not. Appreciate it!
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Glad to hear she made it down there, twentyfive, jack said she does good work. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion