tuscl

Middle eastern strippers

SCPandit
Washington DC
Thursday, May 11, 2017 9:06 PM
With all these Syrians coming over to the united states to the cities that can take them in, does anyone think some of the women will begin stripping or most likely not because of there religions/cultural beliefs?

11 comments

• ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Probably not, since by far the bulk of women coming in will be part of families, with very few single women. There will undoubtedly be a few, but their (generally) Islamic bent and cultural mores will keep the number down.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Q. What is the difference between a Christian stripper and a Muslim stripper? A. A Christian stripper gets stoned before she takes off her clothes.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Nope, not anytime soon, if at all. Partly for cultural reasons, and partly because there aren't that many coming over.
  • goosman
    7 years ago
    If Detroit has never seen them, then they don't exist.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    If you want the serious answer [view link].Ishmael has provided it. But jackslash's answer is the brilliant one! ;)
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I would not be likely to try a Middle Eastern born dancer. How slutty could she be?
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I've run into a few strippers who have Muslim heritages -- a Turkish woman and a Persian woman, most recently -- but not many. At first, I think you won't see many Syrian strippers for the same reason you don't see many Indian or Jewish strippers: a culture of strong family ties, plus general cultural economic success, is not the right formula for generating strippers. But that will break down in a generation, there's every reason to suspect Syrian refugees could struggle economically, and if there's a breakdown of the family as well, a generation or two down the line, you could be seeing them
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Basically I agree with [view link].Ishmael. Arab chicks will always be under-represented in strip clubs. Arab fathers do a better job than infidels in keeping their daughters off the pole. Some of you know that getting a lap dance (at least) from a Middle Eastern chick has been on my bucket list for many years. Last year I finally managed it, twice: * lap dances at Club 390 in Chicago Heights from a gorgeous Persian/Lebanese dancer named Persia * BJ at Fluffer's near Peoria from a half Arab, half black stripper with the body of a Papi_Chulo favorite and a glorious aquiline nose I always wanted to be able to say that an Arab sucked my dick. Now I can!
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Look up "honor killings" under a news search, and you will see why it is uncommon.
  • sinclair
    7 years ago
    Syria is very ethnically diverse for the Middle East. Arabs, Armenians, Assyrians, Jews, Kurds, Turks, Druze, and others all live there. Pre-Syrian Civil War, the majority of Syrians in the United States we're actually Christians: Orthodox and Catholic. Mia Khalifa is from a Christian sect in Lebanon. I'd fuck her.
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion