Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

GPS-newer acronym not in the glossary

TheOne&Only
TheOne&OnlyVIP354443

Last man standing.

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

It's popped up a couple of times, most recently in Papi's review of BTR. Global Positioning System doesn't work in the context I've seen.

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

GPS = golden pussy syndrome

Yeah - should be added to the glossary

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Just treat her like a civilian.

SJG

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Ahh, yes, GPS, the ones that think they are the hottest of the hot. If their prices are reasonable, OK, if not there's plenty of others.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I like strippers with GPS because they're easy to find.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Yeah, The Flight Club needs to hire some, they've slipped.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I know BTR is the Baton Rough Louisiana airport code but what is it on here?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

BTR = Booby Trap on the River (a new flib in Miami)

I used that acronym in my recent review of the club and gammanu copied it ro this thread

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

flib was supposed to be club

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

I would have guessed "below the radar" for BTR so I'm glad there is a definition.

My favorite acronym is still LDK. lapdanceking82 tells some of the most brilliant but crazy stories! ;)

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

I added it, but I think you guys can come up with a better definition

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Thanks, founder! Golden Pussy Syndrome - You can't afford that ass because her shit doesn't stink (see Strippershit)

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

GPS: Golden Pussy Syndrome. Because if this were Game of Thrones, she's Daenerys Targaryen and you're Theon Greyjoy

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

How about "A stripper who thinks her pussy is to good for you?"

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ that's the best one so far

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

"A dancer very high on herself that either wants to charge a higher rate for the same services/mileage (e.g. wants to charge $40/dance in a club where dances are $20) or gives minimal service/mileage (e.g. gives air-dances in a club where contact-dances are the norm)"

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ that's probably too-long - perhaps just "a dancer very high on herself"

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

When Bernie Sanders wins and we have Socialism there will be a windfall profits tax on Big Pussy just like on Big Oil and Big Pharma.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement