tuscl

Why do female hairless apes remove pubic hair and armpit hair but not head hair?

rickthevulture
Black vulture lives matter! Squawk!
Monday, May 8, 2017 4:28 PM
You apes are mostly hairless anyway. Why not go all the way? Squawk!

7 comments

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I happen to like hair, you bird !!
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Let's see. rickthevulture plucked, rickthelion depilated, and ricktheturtle deshelled. Now those are funny images!!!! ;-)
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    because insecurities are big business...razors need to sell.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Strippers are following the herd of other strippers and or females. Others get tattoos, they have to get tattoos, other shave down there, they do too. I believe I read before the 1800's, only prostitutes wore red lipstick. After some females thought it made them more attractive, soon all western females started using lipstick. I can dream that in another life when a guy goes to visit the beach, the girls are all topless or wearing bikini strings that don't really cover anything and that any guy lying out on the beach or alone is subject to having lots of horny pretty college age girls try out their BJ skills because that's what girls started doing at one time or another and other girls just followed the herd.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Ace question! Brilliant answer = bald pussy is more fashionable than bald head right now. But check back in 50 years and we may have bald girls with with pit hair and a thicket of hair down there! Who knows? ;)
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    ^^^Ewwww! Luckily, I'll probably be dead by then!
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    You know in the past prostitutes shaved their pubes to rid themselves of critters and wore a 'merkin' . Now actresses wear them in movies when they have to go nude in shows like "Game of Thrones" that are set in primitive times when shaving was difficult, time consuming, and dangerous! I do prefer to not have to get out the weed wacker to find the playground! So bare or trimmed suit me fine.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion