tuscl

Looking for the Unicorn strip club in WV

SCPandit
Washington DC
Saturday, May 6, 2017 5:30 PM
I was told at a strip club in Baltimore, that there is a strip club in WV offering a 30 minute VIP shower with 1 or 2 girls for $470-770. IF you know the club and more details please respond, i'm really curious to know where this kind of experience is. Also IF you know where another club offering this service is on the east coast please fill me in.

12 comments

• Dougster
    7 years ago
    Probably just means you get to watch them in the shower. Lots of clubs used to have that including the Palomino in Vegas. Try an AMP if that's what you are looking for.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Look towards Martinsburg first, that's only 60-90 minutes from Baltimore depending on where you're starting out at.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Q. What do you have when 32 West Virginia strippers get on stage at the same time? A. A full set of teeth.
  • mjx01
    7 years ago
    You had better get a lot more than just watching a shower show for that kind $
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I think the OP means he being in the shower w/ the 2 girls
  • ime
    7 years ago
    find a better state
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    They have showers in West Virginia?
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I've seen a few shower experiences offered in strip clubs. One club I was at recently had a hot tub experience. I've been to the hot tub room and talked to management and dancers about what happens. This is all a rip off. It's just strip club gimmicks. If you want to shower with a cute young stripper just take her back to your hotel room. It'll cost less and you'll actually get sex. Once I brought my Go Pro in the shower and took video of me having sex with her in the shower. You can't do that kind of stuff in a strip club.
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    i heard about this club, legend has it it's located at the bottom of an old abandoned mine...invite only
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I agree with shaylnne and John Smith The only way to achieve being in it with them is OTC or a AMP
  • hepguy
    7 years ago
    Inside club Lust in Martinsburg is a sign pointing to the room where shower shows are held. I have no idea what the show consists of. The stage dancing there is fully nude. The lap dance I had there was pretty ordinary. The main advantage West Virginia seems to have is the combination of nudity and alcohol.
  • SCPandit
    7 years ago
    Now we're getting somewhere, thanks Dink0 & Hepguy. Smitty, lol.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion