Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Today is Cinco de Mayo

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Tacos anyone?

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

I went out with friends last night for enchiladas and margaritas in anticipation!

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Do they serve tacos at Follies?

Perhaps a beef taco and fish taco special. That would be ace!

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

Latinas Rule

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Make mine a burrito.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I'm clubbing tonight and plan an all tequilla diet.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

All things in moderation rockstar! Moderation = brilliant!

Unless you're crazyjoe and the thing is clogging the toilet at McD's! That guy is a professional when it comes to toilet clogging. And I sure he'll work in something about the taco shits for Cinco de Mayo! ;)

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

The fifth of May is just May 5th to Mexicans. It's all Corona Cerveza marketing bullshit. I do remember spending May 5th at a strip club in El Paso. I hadn't eaten anything all day but I was pounding beers, getting lap dances, doing tequila shots with the bartender. It was sofa king fun. Until the hottest chick in the joint asked me to buy a dance and I realized that with no food and all booze, I was sofa king we todd did. Too drunk to function. I had to get a taxi back to the hotel. Best Cinco de Mayo ever! I wish I could remember the club.

S
Supremeruler
•

Lol

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

If everyone is Irish on St. Pats day, why can't we be Mexican on May 5th. Both are fake holidays after all.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

If I was not highly tied down, 24/7 fully embedded, then:

"Long stay discounts" hotelrizodeoro.com

It will be though, when I am ready to expand a business across the border.

SJG

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Tomorrow is Seis de Mayo

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

It's Helmans mayo day

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

I prefer cinco de ocho

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Aspirin !! (:

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement