tuscl

What are some key factors that you help you determine who and who not to take to

seems like lately I have been taking the wrong dancers to the VIP area

32 comments

• s275ironman
    7 years ago
    In almost 7 years of clubbing, I can count on one hand how many girls I have had a VIP with. I just don't do it unless I know that the mileage is good and I am getting my money's worth.

I first have to try her out with a few regular lap dances. If I really, really enjoy them and the contact is better than what all the other girls in club typically give, the next time I go to the club I will take her straight to the VIP.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    And in other news released yesterday Chris Rock the comedian just announced his divorce and a comeback comedy tour. You remember him the comedian who said there's no sex in the champagne room! LOL
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Key factor: big boobs.

It's cute to hear newbies say you can't fuck strippers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I can see why - your post is vague w/o getting to the point so hard to give you what you want since you ae not clearly stating what you want.

What are you looking for in VIP - and don't say some vague shit like "to have a good time" - what are you looking for/expecting in VIP - if you are going in there just hoping the dancer will throw herself at you then you are getting what you are getting.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I say "I want a blow job, no condom, and you have to let me cum in your mouth. I don't mind if you spit afterwards as long as you let me finish completely."

If she says ok, we do a VIP. If she says anything else, we don't.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    It depends on the club.
    At one club, the VIP experience is identical ( and worthwhile ) with every dancer. So, it comes down to looks, personality, and enthusiasm.
    At another club, the VIP experience varies widely from dancer to dancer. If a dancer goes hands on with junior on the main floor, I know it will be a worthwhile VIP experience.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I take lots of girls to VIP when my regulars aren't working. It's like a box of chocolates...my current CF (yes that's redundant) was an afterthought for a year. I was polite but she wasn't on my radar. Then I gave her a shot in VIP...and she turned out to be the best dancer I've ever had as far as ITC action goes. She didn't seem like an extras girl at all.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    If you're new to the club, then it will be more of a dice roll. But really, it comes down to telling the dancer *exactly* what will make you happy. If you can negotiate to pay at the end of the dance, that's an added insurance policy.
  • gunrack
    7 years ago
    Unless u have ulterior motives, the point of vip is to get extras: i.e. foreplay or fs(if you can get it). When you and the dancer are both comfortable with each other then be direct in what u want and she'll let u know if she is willing to do that.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    What mark94 said
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    Some folks are direct, a la JohnSmith's response. A lot of folks swear by this approach. I tend to agree that its a good way to be sure you'll get what you want. However, I'm of the opinion that there are many girls who will do exactly what I want without having to be explicit about it, and often times aren't comfortable being explicit about it. I tend to prefer the ones who aren't comfortable about being direct/explicit. So, I generally avoid going that approach.

I'll sit and chat a bit, maybe have a drink with her. If we seem to get along, I'll buy a couple table and/or lap dances and see how that goes. There's nothing specific to look for while getting a dance, but you can generally get a pretty good idea of what she's about during a dance. If you're the type who likes a slow, sensual dance and she's bouncing up and down on your lap like a jackrabbit, maybe you ought to stop at dances. If you're the type who likes to throw singles at the girl while she stands 5ft away and twerks, but she's calmly sitting on your lap nuzzling your neck, maybe you ought to find someone else. It ain't rocket science, if what she does turns you on go for it.

If you're risk averse, you can be direct about what you want in your VIP/champagne room. But, keep in mind there is some risk that those girls will shut down if you come at them like that. Either because they're afraid its some kind of setup, they don't like feeling like whores even though its tough to debate that's what they are, or any number of other reasons. So, its up to you. IMO, being up front about what you want is the safer route, but there's some benefit to a less mechanical approach.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    Is she hot? Hope so otherwise why the hell are you talking to her. Does she like to get close? Will she fondle your penis while on the floor? And I mean skin to skin contact. And doesn't stop even when trying to pull away at the very least to fix yourself from being seen by others? If so then she needs to be in the VIP room stat.

I had that happen to me a lot lately. Unfortunately they were all at places where there was no VIP. I have learned to come in the club with an empty ball sack because I'm sure if they had vip, they'd get the sucking otherwise.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    Btw I never look for skin to skin contact between my junk and hand. They do so when I'm just trying to be polite and enjoy a lap dance without touching.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Dolfan, there's all kinds. It took my old ATF about a year to do OTC with me as she didn't do OTC with anyone as a rule. She ended up asking me; I know if I had pushed her early on she would never have wanted to.

Then there's my CF who went full bore extras my first VIP with her, which was the first time I bought dances from her. I suppose she does extras with lots of people too, so that's the trade off with an easy dancer. My ATF was exclusive to me (I assume, and have a lot of evidence this was the case)...those kinds of relationships take time. If a dancer is cheap and easy with you, she's likely cheap and easy with everyone.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    @rockstar if you have to wait a year to pay for sex, you either need to make her a legit girlfriend, find a girlfriend or find someone else. Why would you wait a year to PAY for sex. Isn't it enough to have to pay immediately for lap dances, drinks and tip?
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I never paid her for sex.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    We dated for a while, but then she got a real b/f and quit dancing.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Let's not get the lap dance rooms and VIP rooms confused. If she's hot, I'll get a couple of table dances. If the table dances are good, then I'll go to a private lap dance room. I rarely go VIP. But if I'm drunk and horny enough, if the lap dances are hot enough, then I have an explicit discussion about services to be rendered for an agreed upon compensation to go VIP.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    When she responds correctly to the question, "Spit, or swallow?"
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Audition in the regular lap dance area first. If she doesn't satisfy in the regular ld area she probably won't satisfy in the vip.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Don't let girls sell you dances or VIP. Don't buy dances or VIP.

Front room civilian makeout sessions. Then when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room, and then take her home with you to continue.

SJG
  • gunrack
    7 years ago
    I wanted to add another thing.

You have to know when to be 'direct' and the vibe u are getting from her. If she pushes vip a lot then that is a good time to ask her about 'extras'.

If your new to her then your going to have get a couple of LDs from her, get what kind of vibe u get from her and ask her there.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Along the lines of what gammannu mentioned, there is VIP and then there's VIP.

In some clubs "VIP" is just a separate dance-area so there are "VIP dances" and floor-dances but "VIP" is just really a communal lap-dance area w/o complete privacy.

Then there is VIP where one normally pays a room-fee plus a dancer's-fee for a block of time.

If the OP's meaning of VIP is the former I explained; basically a lap-dance area w/ more expensive dances but no room fee nor block payment; then one should not expect anything more than dances.

If the OP's "VIP" is a private room w/ a room-fee and block-payment; then one needs to come to terms w/ the dancer upfront b/f committing to a large-payment - in the lap-dance "VIP" one only loses one-dance.

In the end; no matter what type of VIP the OP refers to; if one's motive to go to VIP is for extra-services; then one needs to let the dancer know upfront rather than just keep going to VIP time after time hoping a dancer will bring up more than dances - if it was up to dancers they'd like to walk out every night w/ $1k for doing nothing more than sitting at a table talking and having drinks bought for them - i.e. most dancers are gonna try to get the most $$$ for the least amount of "work" - so if you don't say anything why will they if they are getting paid already.

Lastly - if the club is not an extras-club; then it's a moot point and nothing you can do - if extras are done by some dancers then just ask for what you want.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"I can see why - your post is vague w/o getting to the point so hard to give you what you want since you ae not clearly stating what you want.
    What are you looking for in VIP - and don't say some vague shit like "to have a good time""

Totally agree... I don't understand why someone would bother to ask for advice, but not actually say what he wants advice for? OP, what bad thing do you think is going to happen if you say, "I want to touch a nipple", "I want to get extras", etc? Good advice starts with adult-level communication
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... Good advice starts with adult-level communication ..."

i.e. in order to get a good answer one needs to ask a good question - garbage in garbage out
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    I think the ones who want to make extra money want to provide extra services and will therefore broach the topic of VIP with you during a standard dance. If they don't bring it up, I assume they're just there to dance.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i have no set way to try for extras... i have tried most tactics... all from just getting a lap dance and see where it goes from there to 'interviewing' while in the showroom... sometimes one tactic works and then maybe another... i have experienced fantastic times just going in with no discussion... all the way to utter disappointment even with a nice interview. it is interesting the experiences i've had so far. it is a wonderful time overall. (as long as i have the money.)
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i guess i do try a girl if there seems to be some attraction... and definitely if some chemistry seem to be there.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Let her sell you on VIP room to see if she is good?

No way!

You invite her to the VIP room because she is already awesome in the front room.

SJG
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    maybe in a perfect world sjguy.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I'd rather go to a hotel room before going to a champagne room.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    In this world, you don't have to buy dances or VIP, in US clubs. Maybe not all of them or with all of the girls.

Buying dances is a chump's game.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion