tuscl

Fav Club

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 10:12 PM
What is your single, absolute favorite strip club ever? It doesn't matter if you are able to go there regularly or not. If distance and money were not issues this is the club that you would chose first over all others. Mine is Tootsies, followed closely by Follies. Tootsies wins over Follies for extra special historic reasons in my strip club evolution.

49 comments

• l00ber
    7 years ago
    Adelitas, HK, Tropical Bar.
  • l00ber
    7 years ago
    Yeah, wrecking the curve.
  • IHearVoices
    7 years ago
    I just knew I was going to put Follies barely over Tootsies, but once you take money out of it I have to give Tootsies the advantage. I like LDs, so the limited couch space at Follies puts it a step behind.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Inner Room Cabaret and Club Desire.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    If we're going to count Mexican strip clubs/brothels, then La Huerta, Acapulco, MX. Otherwise Follies.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Follies
  • sinclair
    7 years ago
    Cabaret Lady Mary Ann.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Club Desire, Providence, RI.
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    Sapphire, Vegas.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Solid Gold, Oakland Park - now closed Still open? It's a toss-up between Tootsie's and PP OP... I'm going to say PP because there was more variety and less VIP hustle.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Follies That being said I haven't been to THAT many clubs
  • Longball300
    7 years ago
    Despite some recent ups and downs.... Flight Club, Detroit.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    The best experience I ever had at a club was King of Clubs in Memphis many years ago. But I only was able to visit once. For consistency over a relatively long period of time I'd say Inner Room Cabaret in Cocoa Beach for me.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    The best experience I ever had at a club was King of Clubs in Memphis many years ago. But I only was able to visit once. For consistency over a relatively long period of time I'd say Inner Room Cabaret in Cocoa Beach for me.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Flight Club in Inkster, MI, is my all time favorite. However, the Flight Club is in a slump, and so my current favorite is Penthouse in Detroit.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Follies probably but I've only been once. If money is no issue, I have seen the most strippers that I like at penthouse in sauget, IL(st louis).
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    The Penthouse Club has replaced my former ATF, as ROB issues now dominate it. Sex in the curtained rooms has been most enjoyable through the years.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    so far? hk.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    Money no object at the club? Tootsies. Even over the Mexican brothels. I'm also rather fond of the Toronto Airport area clubs, Cafe Atlantis in particular. Again going back to money is no object being a key, I'd have to re-visit some of the Vegas clubs. They're terrible value, but with money a non-concern I'm sure I could have a blast. That said, I'm close to Tootsies and rarely go. I pay 25% of the price and get 90% of the looks & 200% the service level at any number of nearby clubs.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Synn COI
  • nj_pete
    7 years ago
    Playhouse Lounge in NJ,
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    @nj_pete, I am about an hour away from Playhouse Lounge but I have never been, why is it your favorite?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Although it has its short-comings; I'd have to say Follies. Probably the best value in the US considering the mileage and dancers' looks - not saying there aren't clubs w/ better-looking dancers; saying one gets access to pretty-good looking dancers at a great cost and high-mileage. Follies is non-pretentious and IME has a low GPS quotient - just show up w/ some $$$ and one can have a good time w/ not much effort or drama required - dozens of dancers any day or night of the week and good variety of dancers from ethnicity to body-type.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Current favorite: Flight Club, Detroit MI Former favorites: Seductions, Niagara Falls, ON and Million Dollar Saloon, Toronto, ON
  • maho
    7 years ago
    Penthouse Club - Detroit. 1b would be Flight Club - Detroit (Inkster). 1c would be Coliseum - Detroit. As a frequent out of state visitor from Columbus, Ohio my only strip club hobbying is at these 3 clubs. Of the clubs I read about but haven't been to Tootsies is the one I would probably like to visit the most.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Almost all of my clubbing has been in the Midwest, the vast majority in Illinois and Indiana. My answer to your question will be unique to me, I'm sure: my all-time favorite strip club is the Silver Bullet in Urbana, IL! Sure, I will *never* get a handie there, let alone a blowie or more. Hell, I will seldom even fondle a funbag! However, over the years I've enjoyed literally *hundreds* of lapgasms from a long series of attractive young strippers of all shapes and ethnicities. Cover is $5, but I seldom pay it: it's free before 9 and I always have the VIP membership at $20 for six months. Beer is $3.25 ($2 before 10). Best of all, enthusiastic lappers with major grindage are only $15, having gone up a few years ago from $10. Strange as it may sound, the lowly Silver Bullet is my favorite club.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Looks like Follies, Tootsies, Flight club, and Penthouse Detroit are the leaders. Inner Room also got some votes, I need to try that place out. I had not intended to include clubs outside the US. Places like Mexico have no serious legal prohibitions so it's not really a fair comparison if those clubs are included. Plus most are more brothels and not really strip clubs.
  • pensionking
    7 years ago
    Money no object -- Mitchell Brothers O'Farrell Theatre back in the day or legal NV brothels. Bucket list: Hong Kong, any FKK, Follies, Tootsies
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I used to like Spearmint Rhino in WPB but the last few years it has been terrible and as many have mentioned Tootsies has to be the best club in the area overall. With that being said I have had good and great visits at many of the south Florida clubs but none are as consistently good as Tootsies.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Another vote for the club where I lost my strip club virginity.
  • foxhole
    7 years ago
    Playhouse Lounge, Burlington, NJ
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Chulo hit the nail on the head for why I voted Follies
  • Jackmd
    7 years ago
    Mousetrap- Baltimore's Block( closed down) McDougles- Baltimore (still open)
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    McD's shitter with a blimplin
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Fuck I forgot about Bourbon Street in PHX. IMO hottest collection of women and cheapest lapdances in United States, but Flight Club, Detroit still wins because you can get fucked there. Imagine if Flight Club had the quality of girls Bourbon street had. OMG, I'd figure out a way to move to Detroit.
  • greenball98
    7 years ago
    Kandy's in Waterford, PA. Went there on my own for my first strip club visit. Went on a Thursday night, then again Friday afternoon, then again the next Tuesday. Probably only my favorite because it was the first one I went to, but those trips got me hooked. It's a pretty sweet place too though. Lots of options besides lap dances and tipping. Wanna go back, but it is so, so far away. I'm sure there's been a lot of turnover, but I've never heard of another place that offers shower shows like theirs.
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    The 4 Mile in Wisconsin! When I went there we called it the Fur Mile. One guy said he ate some fur after hours bringing a girl otc. Lol
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Hong Kong...never even been there.
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    Well, I haven't been to all of them yet but some of my favorites include Phoenix: Bourbon Street Circus and HiLiter. Tucson: Curves. Albuquerque: either of the TDs. Dallas: Baby Dolls, and Portland: Club Rouge. Had fun and enjoyed myself at all those clubs. But Curves and HiLiter are at the top of my list.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    As of current it's Follies in Atlanta Georgia but I've only clubbed in the Southeast I get the feeling I will find some clubs in Detroit that will compete with Follies The biggest reason I'm traveling is to gain a good understanding of what's exactly out their...to enjoy what can be had and fully comprehend the American strip club front room back room brothels
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    Starlets gentlemen's club. I used to think these name brand clubs were all hype but WHOO! They got women of ALL different flavors. From black to Asian (from South to East) and everything in-between. Big boobs and big asses, man if I could afford VIP (currently can't). Hell, I think I may look for an apartment nearby.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    hk is my first choice. but if i must restrict it to a club north of mexico i then would say definitely a close tie... bare elegence lax ( mainly because most of the dancers are nude ALL the time...) and synn coi. i've been to tootsies and mons venus a couple of times and they also are right up there. still haven't been to follies yet... (on my bucket list)
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Mitchell Brothers in its golden age, 1998-2005. Spearmint Rhino level beauty combined with fully available extras. I don't believe its like will ever been seen again.
  • timothyjames55
    7 years ago
    Palomino in Las Vegas.
    7 years ago
    If you are including outside ththe USA then ANY FKK in Holland or Germany would be mine, but I have only been to 3 of the 300 or so that exist. Or the clubs in Thailand, again I've only hit a few. Oh ya, the Tijuana clubs are awesome too. And any of the Canadian clubs around Mississauga for the easy and mostly legal extras. Sensing a theme? US clubs are great for when you can't get to a really good and liberal club though.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Like choosing my favorite woman of all time, I just can't do it.... So many great clubs. What mammaries!
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    @Estafador- I looked at Starlet's Instagram. Man they've got some thick girls! (Me like). It looks like make it rain air dance club though. Are the dances full contact?
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    The 8-iron is my most consistent, but I think I enjoy hitting a 3-wood from the fairway best.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->" If you are including outside ththe USA then ANY FKK in Holland or Germany would be mine" Are these strip clubs or straight-up brothels? Are there girls stripping, etc? The FKKs sound like fun, but didn't sound much like a strip club to me
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion