tuscl

Liked too much :-(

ThreeDollarBill
Addictions are my hobby
I try to be a gentleman with the dancers. I tip well and get treated well by the girls that know me. I know some of you are the same.

The bad part is that this makes it very hard to meet the new girls. As soon as i get to the club, the smart girls are by my side.

For those of you with more experience than me, how do you get with the new girls without alienating the dancers that have treated you well in the past? is it possible?

8 comments

• wallanon
    7 years ago
    If there's a dancer I want to meet and I'm jammed up with a stripper who won't leave, I just get up and tip her at the stage. I let the dancer I'm with know I'll be back. Dancer at the stage knows to look for an empty seat. Dancer at the table knows to start thinking about other options. That's not the only way, but it's a common way I'll do it.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Yeah I hear you. I've been through many phases: I have my regulars and that's it, or I have no regulars and it's a feeding frenzy. My advice is to not worry if dancers come up to you. If you see a girl you like, seek her out! Be pro-active.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    It's not really possible to avoid alienating regulars 100%, so the best you can do is treat them fairly.

When I had newly returned to clubbing a few years ago, my CF at the time mentioned that some dancers were really territorial of their regular customers and asked what I thought about that. I told her that if it was like that, they should be dating. I think she was trying to figure out how to respond to a dancer she saw as competition. In other words, you could mention a buddy who had a really territorial regular dancer who got angry when he would tip or get dances with other dancers.... and ask her what she thinks about that kind of situation. The dancer who told me that story said that I should feel free to get dances with whoever I want.

If a dancer would forbid you from getting dances with others, you might want to ask yourself how much you really want to interact with her.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Yeah, not a comfortable situation to blow off a girl that has treated you well in the past and comes up to you all lovey-dovey - best way to deal w/ strippers ie be straight up, I tell them something along th lines of "I've gotten w/ you a lot/before and wanna be w/ other dancers - dancers well-know custies like to play the field, it's not a big deal - they'll gladly take your $$$ on another visit.

If you never say no they're gonna keep approaching, once you tell them no once or twice they'll try to hit up somebody else - they won't be hurt, they'll know that well has dried up and they'll go about their biz.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I tell my regulars that if they need to leave my side to make money, go ahead. They like that I'm aware they're working. My regulars will hang with me for "free" sometimes, but also know i'm okay if they see a paycheck walk in the club. I get a lot of free time with dancers by not being too clingy.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    It's a matter of being confident and in control without being arrogant or an asshole. I've gotten to the point where I can tell most of my regulars that I want some time to play with the new girl. They might not like it but most are nice about it because they know it's the only way to keep getting my money. Every stripper is replaceable. Except a DS.
  • Cowboy12
    7 years ago
    Maybe I've been lucky so far, but the few times I go to the club to freelance for new girls, I just tell my CF's up front that I'm here to check out and spend time with some new girls.
    I spend a few minutes with the favorites, maybe buy them a drink and make sure to tip them a few dollars on stage.
    They usually even recommend a girl or 2 to me, because they know my preferences.
    They know I'll be back to see them.
    Just be up front and honest about what your plan is for that visit.

• DandyDan
    7 years ago
    Usually I get the old favorites out of the way early and pursue potential new favorites at the end of a visit. If nothing happens, the old ones are still around for more fun.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion