tuscl

Furry strippers

Jayle00
New York
Tuesday, May 2, 2017 4:34 PM
/rant Went to my mediocre overpriced NYC club tonight for a few hours. Got 8 dances total with three different dancers. Much to my disappointment, ALL THREE were sporting either leg stubble, armpit stubble, or g-string escapees. One had a duo. What. The. Fuck. Is this a horrible trend happening? Do I need to show up at the club with a Gillette? One of them even got Lady speedstick on my shirt. Ugh. A man in 2017 should not have to endure such things. /end rant

7 comments

• gammanu95
    7 years ago
    That's just your toxic masculinity. Your male privilege. Shame on you. LOL we know all know those concepts are bullshit. Pick up a razor, you nasty bitches!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    May be something in the water in NYC - or it's an Eastern Euro thing/trait
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Maybe it's just five o'clock shadow after a long shift. ;-)
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Lol I don't give a shit about stuff like that. You don't like it move on to someone else. If that hairy chick is hot and HM she won't be hurting for business. To each their own.
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Helps me take in the musk, no problem.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I like stubble around her pussy, but everything else needs to be perfectly and completely shaved. I want her completely smooth. Or I'll move on to another stripper. No fuzzy strippers.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    I like neatly maintained V's and landing strips - but if it's long enough to have some g-string escapees, then it's too long. I'm not down there to floss.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion