tuscl

TRISTATE AREA MONGERERS- Whats your go to extras club?

Monday, May 1, 2017 8:58 AM
With the weak choices for quality extras in the Tristate area, what are the preferred go to joints when you need more than a titty grab?

29 comments

• crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Where?
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Joe, pay attention. The post clearly states "Tristate area." I suggest Cheetah.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    You have to be more specific. There are literally dozens of "tri-state areas" in the U.S. Just in my neck of the woods it could be IL-WI-IA or IL-IA-MO or IL-IN-KY or IN-OH-MI or IN-OH-KY or . . . You get the idea.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Cabaret Go Go
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Dude has reviews of NY clubs so I guess NY, NJ and PA? Or Connecticut or Vermont? You know you're a retard when CrazyJoe calls you out.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    NY, NJ, & Conneticut is commonly referred to as the tristate area in most cases
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    I thought the tristate was nyc, Jersey and Philly?
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Where?
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Is it Kansas, Wyoming and Nebraska?
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Where?
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    FL -GA-AL Just save your money and drive to Follies'
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Any recommendations for the Quad-State area - thanks in advance
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^^two sets of twins Your welcome !
  • minnow
    7 years ago
    @25- There are numerous Tri State areas. In my neck of the woods, Tri State area would be OH, KY, IN. (Cincinnati, OH area). The Huntington, WV airport has "Tri State" as part of its official name. (Huntington WV, Ashland KY, and Ironton OH.) @papi- The juncture of AZ, UT, CO, and NM borders is commonly called "The Four Corners." There is a "Quad Cities Airport" in Moline IL that serves Moline and 1 other city in IL, and Davenport and 1 other city in Iowa. @OP- Why don't you just say NY/NJ/CT instead of Tri State.
  • Mal2
    7 years ago
    Tri state is OBVIOUSLY Hawaii/California/Washington. DUH.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    Tristate? I'd say Port O' Call in Queens NY is where one can find extras for the good price. Mind you majority of women there are black and Hispanic. If she is truly white bread, better believe she don't have a fat or even jiggly stomach but a phat ass. Just be mindful of that. At least every woman makes you feel like your the only thing that matters
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    KFC, Bojangles and Popeyes?
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Drive to Bridgeport Ct.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Tri-state was NY, NJ and CT since I grew up in a NYC burb. Now it's IL, IN and WI. Why do people from NY think the universe revolves around them?
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    the tri state area is cali, nevada and arizona.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    and my goto club is hong kong.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    suckstar666: "Why do people from NY think the universe revolves around them?" Financially it pretty much does. And some financial types have over inflate not realizing that finance certainly isn't the most important thing in the world.
  • MULANEY
    7 years ago
    Because it pretty much does revolve around us. So for the rurally inclined allow me to offer some clarification: NEW YORK NEW JERSEY CONNECTICUT.... FYI just ask google where the tristate is and you will have your answer. For directions on how to ask google, ask google.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    wikipedia says there are 62 tri state areas.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    ^ LOL! Thank you, justme62, for putting this solipsistic New Yorker in his place. He does show some nice redeeming propensity sarcasm, though: "for the rurally inclined" ". . . just ask google where the tristate is and you will have your answer. For directions on how to ask google, ask google."
  • minnow
    7 years ago
    How many New Yorkers does it take to change a lightbulb ? One. He just stands there holding it, and lets the world revolve around him. Wrt to OP's disdain for flyover state residents:: Maybe we're smart enough not to go to NYC area clubs in the first place.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    "The New York metropolitan area, which covers parts of the states of New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut is perhaps the most commonly identified tri-state area. It is often referenced in New York radio, as well as through countless television commercials." this was copied from the wiki page that "justme62" is referencing, disagree all you like nobody gives a fuck, most people using this Tri-State reference are talking about the NY Metro area, that makes this a distinction without any point !
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    +1 for what skibum said. Take your car northbound on 95 and go up to Bridgeport CT. Just read the club reviews and the specific locations should become obvious.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    @rockstar because we're the most envied city in the world biyotch
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion