tuscl

Asians?

Yusuke305
Chase a check, never chase a bitch
I love asian woman, but living in Miami it's pretty hard to find Asian stripppers. Does anyone know where one can find some? Or where I can get a full service massage? Lol

17 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Thailand
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Asians are not highly represented in strip-clubs in general.

And South FL does not have a significant Asian population.

Check out RubMaps.com and see if you can find a decent AMP.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    Cali? Black clubs?
  • AnonymousJim
    7 years ago
    Some places have a lot of them. There were a bunch at Penthouse in Detroit the last time I went -- a while ago, but still. My recent trip to Rhino in Vegas, they had a bunch.

Generally speaking, among the civilian population, you find them more on the west coast. Is imagine that would make them more common in west coast clubs.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    West Coast. On a recent trip to LA, I drove out to Long Beach and the other motorists were more than 50% Asian.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    In Miami? There's been a token Asian girl at Diamond Dolls in Pompano for a while, but shes hard to notice in the sea of Cuban girls. But realistically, its a crap shoot at best. The airport clubs in Mississauga (Toronto) tend to have a decent Asian representation, and there's a ton of massage places in the GTA.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    I bet they got some in Asia
  • IHearVoices
    7 years ago
    There are a couple of Asian girls at Tootsies. If you catch Candice on a good day, you'll be happy. If not, she'll try to nickel and dime you to death.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    "bet they got some in Asia"

But are there any white girls though?
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    You can get Chinese take out in just about any city. :)
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    We have another member in Florida, who also loves Asian girls, but is so deprived.

Yes, Asians are not big in strip clubs. But we have had large numbers in some San Francisco clubs. And we have a few from time to time in South Bay clubs.

Most people go for AMPs, quality and quantity varies from place to place. Use Rubmaps and then advanced search, via sex acts. Best you can do is FS + Kissing + FIV + DATY. The software does not handle the categories of BJ well.

So pick your place, I can help if you like.

So searching that way I find 11 open shops for Miami. Not bad. So so.

The same way for San Jose 31 shops

San Francisco 29 shops

You can also search by radius from a zip code, up to 50 miles.

On the whole, what the reviews say is an underestimate of the best mileage, as the guys who write them don't really understand how to get along with the girls. But they still give you an idea how to compare them to other shops. Beyond that go by demeanor and manner of dress of the girls.

Let us know if we can be of anymore help.

When I want to be around Asian girls, I just grab a book to read and hop onto my bicycle.

Good Luck
    SJG
  • goosman
    7 years ago
    Ihearvoices is right, I've seen up to three at one time at Tootsies. Seeing all three was on a weekend through, but at least one on 50% of the weeknights I've been.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Even with our high population of Asian folks here in LA, as a group they are very underrepresented as dancers. It's primarily a cultural thing, even for 3rd and 4th gen Asian-Americans. Luckily the vast majority of AMPs here still maintain a primarily hot Asian girlie staff.
  • ndnman
    7 years ago
    If you ever come out to Phoenix, namely Hi Liter, they're are at least 4 Asians I can think of that are pretty good. And thats just the day shift. I rarely go at night so there may be others.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    My club in IL has about 3 Asians combines in day and night shifts. They are indeed rare around here. I would think CA clubs have the most as the general population has a lot of Asians.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    We have some Filipinas from time to time in the Detroit clubs. I'll never forget the interactions I had with them.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    "We have some Filipinas from time to time in the Detroit clubs. "

That I believe would be wonderful.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion