tuscl

Question Re a VIP Experience

LecherousMonk
Mom's basement
Should I feel slighted at getting no extras* during a 15-minute VIP session at $170? Would my luck have been better if I had stepped up to the big-boy level of 30 minutes for $250? Might the stripper have been exercising caution in light of this being our 1st trip to the VIP and only 2nd time meeting? Was my mistake not working something out with the dancer prior to entering the room or feeling her out? Should I have voiced my desires as she was dancing, either directly or indirectly in the form of dirty talk? How much did any of the above have to do with my outcome, and how much was down to YMMV? In short, any tips, admonitions, snide one-liners?

*Everything except the kitty was in play, mileage-wise. Bottoms stayed on, as did pasties. She did guide my hands to her breasts near the end. I don't know if that was her grand finale, or what, but of course I was already grabbing them the whole time anyway, and she didn't stop me.

22 comments

• wallanon
    7 years ago
    It all comes down to YMMV. Always.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    Yes, it was your fault you didn't work something out with the dancer prior to the VIP session. Clearly outline what you want or else you'll be taken for a ride. Dirty talk asking or just asking when the dance already started is too stupid too late.

This is the exact reason why I usually don't ask girls for dances and instead let them come to me. If they come to you, their more likely to do more to keep you. Like let you fondle her kitty.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    You're way over-thinking this

It all depends based on the club, dancer, etc

Your mileage may vary
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    That's like asking how much a new car costs....

Then what GoVikings said ......
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    Timed VIP sessions? Pasties?? Bottoms stayed on??? This might be the first time ever I'm glad I live in Detroit. Lol
  • gunrack
    7 years ago
    It really depends on the dancer, honestly, it is very much YMMV.

1) you need to ask upfront before getting VIP what u want in terms of extra!!

I paid 160 for 15 minute in vip and got to daty

Another dancer 300 for 30 minutes and only got hj and fiv

It's very much YMMV
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Depends on the dancer. And to a lesser degree the club and its rules and how they are enforced.

I've done VIP in Detroit and not been offered extras a rare few times. But it does happen.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    YMMV? Fuck no - if you're paying a premium price you should get a premium experience.

Of course you iron out upfront the details - strippers are way too flaky to invest big $$$ and then just hope she gives you what you want - if you don't ask for what you want then why will she give you anything if she's already getting your $$$ anyway and you didn't ask for anything beyond dances - not asking upfront is like going to a car dealership, paying $30k for a car, and then hoping it comes w/ the extras you want.

First of all VIP does not always equal extras - in many LM areas rooms have cameras and not much is allowed.

Second, good chance she only keeps part of that $170 not the whole thing, how much she keeps is anyone's guess - meaning if you wanted extras you'd probably need to throw in some extra $$$.

If you're doing VIP b/c you want extras then you have to talk about that *upcront*
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    As others have pointed out, YMMV from one part of the country to another, from one club in an area to another, from one girl in a club to another, and even from one day to another with the same girl! At some extras clubs I don't even bother to negotiate services up front because I know they'll involve something sexual -- HJ, BJ, TF -- and I just let things take their course. At others, I will have a preliminary talk with the girl to find out what she's willing to do and how much of a tip she expects for doing it.

Having said all that, one of my all-time favorite VIPs is still the first one I did with my ATF stripper a year ago. We spent most of one afternoon just talking and drinking, not even doing any lappers, let alone a VIP. In fact, I had already promised a VIP to someone else that day. But the *next* afternoon we went to VIP as soon as her shift started and it was *on*: DFK, then BJ + DATY (i.e. 69) to simultaneous orgasm.

If you desire a particular outcome from a VIP, you need to negotiate it in advance, not *during* the dance. If you were unsatisfied with your 15 minutes of titty play for $170, then you need to be more assertive *next* time -- before you pay money and enter the VIP room.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    "Would my luck have been better if I had stepped up to the big-boy level of 30 minutes for $250?"

Probably not. If she was willing to do anything more for you, she would have found a way to broach it through a discussion of an extra tip for xyz. As others have said, YMMV and you got an uptight one who probably wasn't going to do more for you no matter how much you offered. You should have done a little more due diligence beforehand. Lesson learned.
  • SCPandit
    7 years ago
    Hard lesson to learn son. YMMV, Ask next time.
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    Like others have said it depends on the girl and the club as to what you can get in VIP and that's why you should negotiate first. As to the "big boy" longer VIP, I have never found a dancer who was willing to do more in a longer VIP than they would for a nice tip in the shorter VIP. In fact if the tip is right a dancer will make just as much in 1/2 the time so they're happy.
    As a side note, I see you club in Columbus so ITC is fairly limited for extras but they can be found occasionally. However, OTC is readily available at a lot of clubs.
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    Thanks for the replies, everybody.

Whodey, Cbus sucks. If you've found some good places for OTC, I'd love to get that info. This girl was a newbie, I think. Her VIP was just an extended version of the standard dance.

BtW, Why no clubs in Cincy? Somebody needs to tell those conservatard politicians to get fucked. Also, why did we draft Mixon?
  • goosman
    7 years ago
    Columbus? If extras are your thing, Detroit like 4 hours away. Save your $$$ for a binge weekend.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Buying dances is always a chump's game. So no, you don't need to feel guilty, just know that you are a chump.

Front room makeout session. Then when it is time to take your pants down, then you invite her to the VIP room. Then take her home with you too.

SJG
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    ^ lol SJG you crack me up
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    Lech - no clubs in Cincy due to an excess of right wing bible thumpers that are so whipped by their wives that they think a naked woman giving a stranger is just as bad as a dealer pushing drugs. We drafted Mixon because Mikey Brown thinks any free publicity is good and he knows that if he signs enough psychos there will be a steady stream of publicity from all of the indictments.

As for Cbus OTC - check your PMs.
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    Lech - no clubs in Cincy due to an excess of right wing bible thumpers that are so whipped by their wives that they think a naked woman giving a stranger is just as bad as a dealer pushing drugs. I doubt the town would provide enough money to support a decent club, most of the clubs across the river are dying from lack of cash flow as it is.

We drafted Mixon because Mikey Brown thinks any free publicity is good and he knows that if he signs enough violent psychos there will be a steady stream of publicity from all of the indictments.

As for Cbus OTC - check your PMs.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    ^lol SJG you bore me to tears.
  • AnonymousJim
    7 years ago
    There's only one potential flaw to asking up front: She may think you're a club operative, LE, or someone else out to get her in trouble and may remain intentionally vague with you or even shoot you down if you're too direct. I suppose you could first declare you're not one of those things before posing questions, but it would probably be so awkward as to further raise suspicions. If you and the dancer get on the same wavelength, she may ask if you're LE, to which I usually respond, "No, are you?"

I find it's best to do your homework about the club before you go. Check the reviews. Extras clubs have ways of making themselves known as such on this site. Generally, clubs either are or aren't.

There are ultra-rare occasions where a girl in a non-extras club DGAF and surprises you, but know that these are rare and those girls tend to lose their jobs when another girl or a waitress tattles and they check the cameras. Don't expect extras in the non-extras clubs.

Also, very few girls will provide extras for just the room fee. You almost always have to chip in extra for extras. Just saying you're a very good tipper can be a good way to start the discussion.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    To a degree, it's a matter of YMMV.

But really it's more about saying *exactly* what you want before going into the VIP (including payment after services rendered... another often-covered topic). A lot of guys don't like to negotiate up front because either it intimidates them, or it dilutes the fantasy aspect of visiting a SC.

But, it remains the best solution to the VIP blues.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    "^lol SJG you bore me to tears."

MrDeuce, being someone who buys dances, you would be bored, because you don't believe life could ever be any different.

SJG

History of the Occult | The Magicians.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtXN1IYo…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion