tuscl

Dress code in Miami club?

tuscl99
California
Is there a dress code in Miami Strip club? Just want to prepare since this is first time heading there. Wouldn't want to show up in shorts or jeans at the door and gets turn away. I believe we're heading to Scarlett's. I read somewhere that dress shoe is needed. Is that true?

9 comments

• jackslash
    7 years ago
    You're talking Miami. Wear shorts and a wife-beater. No need for shoes. (If you want to be formal, you can wear shoes but don't wear socks.)

• grand1511
    7 years ago
    No shirt, no shoes, no stripper
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Just to be safe I'd recommend that you bring a white 3-piece liesure suit.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Something to keep your dick covered. The lighter the material, the better.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    They do have a dress code at Scarlett's, in my experience jeans and sneakers is fine. During the day, I've been in wearing boardshorts, t-shirt, and flip flops. I doubt that would fly at night though. They also have a phone number on their website, if you're concerned give them a call. They'll refuse entry if you look too thugish, even if you otherwise meet their dress code.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    The only signs I've ever seen regarding a dress code is no T-shirts at night in a very few clubs, and no ball caps but i think that is more to keep the gangsters out and not usually enforced on me as I have been known to go to Tootsie's in flip flops and shorts, Never at Cheetah either Pompano or WPB, nor even in Scarlet's but I am over 60, but call if you don't want to risk it, or just put a collared shirt in your car.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I usually wear shorts, a golf shirt, and flip flops. Unless I decide to go casual.
  • tuscl99
    7 years ago
    Thanks for the info. Leaving dress shoe behind as I prefer walking around in running shoe. Jeans and collar shirt seem good bet. I doubt there will be refuse entry when 10 guys are spending $$$
  • tuscl99
    7 years ago
    Thanks for the info. Leaving dress shoe behind as I prefer walking around in running shoe. Jeans and collar shirt seem good bet. I doubt there will be refuse entry when 10 guys are spending $$$
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion