tuscl

Looking for high mileage in the NY/NJ area

chiefwiggum
Illinois
Hi, I only have one night here and I was thinking of going to AJ's in Secaucus. I'm going to cab/uber it so any help is appreciated. Last year, I went to Gallagher's, it was ok, very restrictive access. I'm looking for hot girls and all sorts of two way contact (extras are a bonus, but not required), so that excludes Paterson/Passaic (based on my last visit). Also, english as a native language is a plus :) Who am I kidding, I'll take hot any day. Should I just pay the piper and shell it out for Scores?

6 comments

• gawker
    7 years ago
    I used to go to Silhouette in Clifton, NJ and while there was some 2 way contact with most dancers, several offered take-out. So-so talent.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Go Go Rama in NJ seems fairly well liked
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    I kept saying Gallaghers was going down under
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Definitely a Prius will work, maybe even a Tesla hybrid or Chevy Volt.

Never get a Jeep or Chevy Suburban. You'll be filing up before you know it.
  • K
    7 years ago
    Chief
    I sent you a PM
  • chiefwiggum
    7 years ago
    Go-go Rama sounds like the best. I remembered why I didn't go there in the first place, too far away. I'm actually in NY now. This was a last minute travel and needless to say, i didn't have a lot of time to plan. I'm still eyeing AJs and if that fails, Scores (purely because that's what us non-locals hear about if any NYC strip club makes the news).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion