tuscl

Bill Clinton vs Donald Trump who would you rather be.

Tuesday, April 18, 2017 2:45 PM
Ole Bill and Donald are the same age,

Bill has more hair,

Donald's kids are smart, successful, his older sons are married to smart pretty women, run businesses, earn their own way, his daughters are beautiful, smart and successful.
Bill's only kid is a stupid as she is UGLY. ( she got fired from a do nothing job at NBC where all she had to do was show up for her paycheck)

Donald owns multiple successful businesses and has made himself a billionaire,(yes he has had failure too but has always come back)
Bill stole what money he has through illegal inside trading deals, pay for play, selling pardons and political favors. NEVER HAS HELD A JOB

Bill has to go home to the Hilda-breast,
Donald goes home to Melania.
You ask why Melania does not live in the White House? I would not want to move from my kid from the good school where he is currently happy to the disease also known as Washington DC.

Bill is a lawyer = lowest vermin on earth, You know rats won't touch a lawyer's corpse!
Donald is not a lawyer!

Gee I think I would rather be Donald than Bill...

Bill has good hair, is politically savvy, has a very very ugly very stupid kid, and is married to a vicious, vindictive, dishonest, ugly inside and out, mean, monstrously evil demon cunt.
Donald is works hard at his businesses, is smart, successful, great kids, still gets along with his ex wives and has a very smart very beautiful wife.

No wonder Bill tries to fuck anything with a pulse, I'll bet he is still trying to get the stench off his dick from the one time he had to fuck the Hilda-Beast to make the politically required one child = Chelsea( Libtard politicos always one or two children to be politically correct 1 is required, 2 is ok but never more than that or the Femi-Nazis get up in arms telling you that you should have aborted)! LOL

30 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    You seem to be kinda angry, I wouldn't want t be you !
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    ^lol good response.
  • grand1511
    7 years ago
    God it must suck to be Donald J. Trump
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    "Donald owns multiple successful businesses and has made himself a billionaire"
    -------------------------------------
    No, Donald is not self-made. If he had taken his daddy's inheritance and put it in index funds, he'd be worth $13B today

http://fortune.com/2015/08/20/donald-tru…

Better question is who is the biggest dipshit on TUSCL: @TT or @GammaNu?
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Donald is an ignorant, vulgar clown who is an embarrassment to our great country. His two douchebag sons are as ugly as they are stupid.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    We know what Clinton's scandals and shortcomings were, but we survived as a nation, and it was a relatively prosperous time. We're just seeing the tip of the iceberg as far as the Trump Administrations' baggage and it looks like war, fear, and disregard for the welfare of the majority of citizens. MAGA my ass, I just hope we can keep from getting ourselves in a fucking nuclear holocaust at this point, and turning 'merica into a toxic waste dump. Four years will tell, I hope we can vote the Orange Orangutan out and move on.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Well I'd rather fuck Melania and Marla Maples over Hillary, but then again that didn't really stop Bill.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I would have figured that this was one where all PLs would agree. It's kinda funny to see that ideology has such a strong influence on some.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Donald Trump, no question. Who would you rather look at across the breakfast table each morning: Melanie and Ivanka or Hillary and Chelsea? The only guy who has it worse than Bill is Mr. Nancy Pelosi, LOL
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I wouldn't want to be either, but Bill Clinton raped Juanita Broderick, so I'd choose to be Trump if I had to.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    I agree with flagooner that it is funny how strong the influence of ideology is, but it cuts both ways. I'll give the serious 4got answer: neither. Both seem non-brilliant. :(

I'd much rather be George W. Bush or Barack Obama. Why?

I'm simply talking about outside appearances, but I'll say this. Bill seems satisfied with his intellectual and professional achievements, but his womanizing is sad. There was something kind of sad about banging the chubby intern and then genuinely wanting to hide it. Say what you will, I think Bill loves Hillary and actually didn't want to bone Monica, but he couldn't help himself. Sad! :(

Donald seems obsessed in a sad way with how others view him. I think the people he really wants to impress are the other Ivy League educated people he wants to have as peers. He may have gone to Penn for part of his college career, but he knows that he is viewed as vulgar.

Take the whole golden shower allegation. As I understand it, allegation wasn't that he likes golden showers. It was that he so hates the Obama's that he wanted to watch a Russian hooker piss in the bed where they slept. Obviously, we don't know if the allegation is true. It probably isn't. But it actually rings true. In fact, crass, vulgar, and petty seems to permeate Trump's life. And that's sad. :(

But take Bush and Obama. Both seem happy with who and what they are and what they've accomplished. And that's brilliant! :)
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Neither. They're both pretty horrible.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    If I were Trump I'd kill myself as a public service to our country. I could live with being Clinton.
  • bvino
    7 years ago
    Clinton seems to enjoy himself and life a lot more than Trump does.
  • jester214
    7 years ago
    Neither.

They're both married to women who I'm confidant are with them for reasons that have nothing to do with love.

I'm confidant they've both done some pretty fucked up stuff.

They play way too much golf.

They both claim not to have ever really done drugs, hell Trump says he's never drank or smoked. Fuck that.

They're both intelligent though I think Bill is probably more intelligent.

They're kids? Eh... Chelsea gets a pass from me, I can't imagine what she's gone through and she didn't really have a choice. The Trump kids, with the exception of the youngest, have tied their trains to Daddy. With the exception of Ivanka I really don't find them all that impressive.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Be fair, Jester, Chelsea has ridden her parents' coattails far further than the Trump kids have. The Trump kids joined the family business, and have run it successfully. Chelsea has done nothing but trade in her family's name and influence-peddling to get do-nothing jobs which she subsequently fails at. How the hell does she manage to fail at a do-nothing job?!
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Clinton has to spend time with Hillary or used too, and they made that disgusting looking troll named Chelsea so no way I would ever want to be Clinton.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    "Better question is who is the biggest dipshit on TUSCL: @TT or @GammaNu?"
    Totally unanswerable, But to be fair just when i thought the level of discourse couldn't get any worse gramma nut case comes through with another answer typical of a third grader !
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    "They're both married to women who I'm confidant are with them for reasons that have nothing to do with love. "

That's pretty self-righteous considering our hobby. Or were you joking?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Trump is a character, no doubt. There is a kind of appeal to him. But he is also shameless. I would not want to ever be anything like him. Bill Clinton is a Rhode Scholar, and someone who did his very difficult in one of the worst jobs which has ever existed.

SJG
  • jester214
    7 years ago
    @gammamu, everything all those kids have is because of their dads. Chelsea was a shitty on-air reporter for NBC. I don't really blame her, that was NBC's stupid mistake. Aside from that I'm not really sure what she's "failed" out. But again, I give her a pass. As a child she got insulted for her looks on national television and radio, long before she could really voluntarily be part of team Clinton.

@flagooner, self righteous? There's a pretty big line between this hobby and actual relationships. At least it is for me.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago

"^^^ Kayme up 4 sum air frm all dem discount bj's u ben givn so u kan post eh nina?"

No, more like juggling stripping with my new paralegal internship but nice try.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Technically, everything everyone has is because of their parents.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    That's not true unless you're talking solely about genetics. If speaking of success and finances there are plenty of people who didn't get shit from their parents and actually had to work for their own things. Why do think I strip? Neither of my parents could afford a dime towards my tuition when it was time for me to attend college and I tried waitressing at various places for a couple years but I hated it and it was nearly impossible for me to work 50+ hrs a week AND go to school full time and I ended up owing my university a full semester's tuition which I couldn't afford to pay until after I started stripping. They didn't pay my rent for me either, I have always paid my bills myself. They did give me a few pieces of furniture for my apartment but the majority of the furniture and other household items I bought myself.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    Nothing stirs the pot like a good hillary comparison. LOL

BTW Bill did not finish at Oxford, he left to complete his studies in Moscow and Yale.
    He like many of his kind (George Bush) got politically helped deferments into the reserves for the Vietnam war and like Bush II has never worked a day in his life.

At least Trump has had to meet a payroll. Obama, Bush II, Clinton, and Bush I never had to meet a budget or payroll...If they fuck up and screw up their buddies in congress just send out the IRS thugs to rod more hard working citizens at gun point.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I wouldn't want to be either one but f I had to choose, I would be Trump and likely everyone would wonder what happened. I'd be trying to fix social security and improve health care while seeing if I could get rid of the cap on social security taxes paid after a certain income is reached. I'd want to really help the middle class instead of just talking about it. I'd try to get a high deductible health plan with a HSA option with low premiums for anyone who wants it and is already in good health but wants insurance to cover themselves just in case and to cover yearly preventative care. I'd want the average person in the plan for an individual to pay less than 150 a month. I'd also plan something for the coming recession I expect. Big tax cuts for the poor and middle class, cut whatever government spending I thought would be good for the country.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    @twentyfive LMAO EPIC!
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    @gammanu "Technically, everything everyone has is because of their parents."

Correction, most middle class people. Most of us growing up poor got nothing but a breath of air from our parents. Some of us truly define meritocracy.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    I think a lot of people, including Tiredtraveler, are answering a different question: who do you like? I think we already knew the answer to that for Tiredtraveler and gammanu95.

That is a different question from "who would you like to be?"

I think there are two interpretations of that questions. One is "if you could be you but magically zapped into either Clinton's life or Trump's life?" the answer is easy. Trump. If somebody walked up to me and said I can give you millions or billions I'm going with the billions. I can always jettison things about either person's life I don't like.

If the question is "you get the whole package, neuroses and all, who would you like to be?" I'd say Clinton. At least based on things in the press Trump is a germophobe that is afraid of stairs that appears to need constant external validation. Some of the common people love him and some hate him. I think he likes both love and hate from the man on the street.

But I think the people whose approval Trump actually wants are the well-educated. Some of them tolerate Trump because he has things they want. But, deep down, I think he knows a lot of well-educated people consider him a vulgar clown. As Trump would say: sad! :(

Clinton clearly has some mental health issues. For example, I honestly think he didn't want to be as much of a womanizer as he was (and no doubt is) but I think he couldn't help himself. I think he genuinely loves Hillary (you may not see it, but that isn't the question). Compared to Clinton I think Trump is cuckoo. And cuckoo in a sad way. I wouldn't want to be inside that head.

I still say that either George W. Bush or Obama are happier with who they are. Ignore the issue of who you like or who you think is admirable. That doesn't seem like the question. If the question is "who would you like to be?" my answer is going to be "the happiest one."

Remember: happy = brilliant! ;)
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    4got you are starting to sound like Neville Chamberlain
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion