tuscl

New review categories

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
The old "Physical Club" and "Dancers" categories when submitting reviews has been replaced by 2 new ones:

1) "Vibe" ('10' - Totally comfortable would go back; '1' - Would rather go to the dentist)

2) Vampiness ('10' - hot friendly dancers; '1' - fugly mean dancers)

I assume the first one is now tied to the "Atmosphere" rating vs the previous "Physical club" rating; and the 2nd tied to the dancers rating.

I think the 2nd-one should have remained named "Dancers"

18 comments

• crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    What if there is hot mean dancers
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Or nice ugly dancers
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    ^exactly
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    nice ugly dancers and hot mean dancers are equally to be avoided. they would both rate a 5 at best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKWmFWRV…
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I want to see "vibe" & "vampiness" definitions added to the glossary because I am confused.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Vibe refers to the vampire's demeanor when she starts sucking on your neck, shadowcat. :)
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    vibe = atmosphere, vampy = sex appeal
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    Hmmm...haven't seen vampires at a club yet. Am I missing out?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Maybe vampiness is code for the dancers' willingness to suck
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    They play the music so loud in some clubs that the whole building vibrates.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Emily is upgrading the "system." Ricky Dugan take notes.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Oh yeah, at Columbia PP, shadowcat and I would try to converse over the ground shaking loudness of the music as we watched the dancers and talked to the other TUSCL people. (:
  • emilio42
    7 years ago
    This is totally stupid. 90% of people have no idea what vampiness is, the other 10% will give you 20 different definitions. TUSCL is going downhill with these ridiculous categories. Not only that, I noticed you can no longer search for a club by state or location in the USA. There are categories for every other country but the USA you can only search "near me" . Did they ever think that perhaps members travel, and it would be nice to check out reviews of strip clubs in the cities you will be visiting. I live in New Jersey but next week I am travelling to New Mexico. I wish that I could search by state.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ TUSCL seems to have a bug where some people can't view US clubs - the listing is still there, trying changing browsers to Google-Chrome and see if that helps or just use the TUSCL search box and type "Arizona clubs" for example
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    Looks like a lot of the reasons to flag a review are gone now too. No more "too short/not enough details" or "Possible Shill" just Wrong Club, Duplicate, Plagiarism.

I'm not sure I like Vibe either. Too subjective, I may like shithole dive clubs, but that doesn't mean they have a great atmosphere.
  • sinclair
    7 years ago
    I think it would have been better to leave vibe as "physical club". Vibe is interpreted vastly different amongst different people. For example, for a hip hop fan a twerkfest in a dilapidated trap house may have a "10" vibe, while for a lawyer from the suburbs, it may be a "0". I rather have a "physical club" category that will give me some indication of whether the club is a dive bar with alcohol and vomit caked on the floor or a gentlemen's club with chandeliers and white table cloths.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Problem is "Physical Club" was tied to "Atmosphere" - either make it "Physical Club" pre and post review or make it Atmosphere pre and post.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I can search by state and then by city. If this was disabled, it's now working.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion