tuscl

How do you ask a dancer to slow down

UGK.22
Atlanta ,GA
I guess it's different personality traits but if I'm with a dancer I find attractive I just hate it when she moves fast. Switching positions every three seconds it feels. Even during a blow job she is just plowing through.

How do I request her to slow down and be polite about it ? Do I offer more cash for a non rushed experience ?

32 comments

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I've had discussions about this with dancers stage side. One I told that she moved too fast for me to even watch. ( Black hip hop oriented ).

But if you mean she is on you, dancing, on your lap, well, buying dances is a chumps game.

Engage with her in the front room. Give her money and talk with her and flatter her, but politely decline buying dances.

Far easier for you to lead it in the front room, when neither party has agreed to anything.

Let her get softened up with you and get a front room makeout session going. Save the back room and that money going to the house, for when it is time for your pants to come down.

SJG
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    do you mean physically too fast? or the experience is going too fast?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I know what he means, the girl is just moving too fast, either on stage or giving him his dance.

But buying dances is a gimmick. Lap dancing used to mean lap sitting.

Get the girl onto your lap and civilianize the interaction, pretend that you just met her at a party.

SJG
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    have you tried day shift? day shift at most clubs is a lot less busy and so usually no rush. much more of a "slow" hustle. nights shifts and specifically prime time shifts(Friday and Saturday night) have to many patrons for dancers to spend time bullshiting with every guy they come across. it's pretty much "wham bam, thank you ma'am".
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    The girl is physically moving fast
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    if the lap dance is too fast just tell her to slow down.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    @chessmaster... It's highly likely that you are feeding a troll.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Day shift girls are usually more fun!

Civilianize the interaction, learn how to use words, money, tone of voice, and physical affection to lead it, and you can do this best in the front room.

:)

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    UGK.22's comments are perfectly legitimate. Like many he is blown away by mileage strip clubs, and he is routinely getting his wallet sucked dry.

SJG
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    I know he's probably a troll. lol.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    A troll is someone who says stuff just to provoke people.

UGK.22 is not a troll because he is being sincere.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Okie dokie. You two have fun talking through the night about front room action and braiding each other's hair.
  • Joker420
    7 years ago
    In regards to have a no rushed sex experiences I would communicate that desire and offer extra cash for the incentive.

As for slowing down a dance I wouldn't pay extra just ask nicely and tel her what you need from the dance such as moving slower and more seductive
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    I believe I Will offer the extra cash for the non rushed sex service for sure.

I'm shy guy but I'm sure I can muster up some abilities to politely ask for a more sensual dance
  • etsutwigg222
    7 years ago
    Place a hand on each side of her head and hold her face to your crotch on the down stroke. That will slow her down or at least make her catch her breath.
  • etsutwigg222
    7 years ago
    Place a hand on each side of her head and hold her face to your crotch on the down stroke. That will slow her down or at least make her catch her breath.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Chess master has the solution. Just tell her to slow down.
    However if she drank 3 red bulls, you're out of luck with one dancer I know of.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    This is interesting. I'd like to know more about this "front room action" and "chump change".

How do I subscribe to the newsletter?
  • Duke69
    7 years ago
    One way to slow da bitch down is to hold a gun to her four head
  • yahtzee74
    7 years ago
    Don't offer them anything extra. Just tell them ahead of time that you want a slow dance. You're paying them to dance so they should do it however you want or get a different dancer. Feel free to direct the action during the dance too. For example, if you prefer like to look at their butt or their tits then tell them to face the appropriate way so you get to see what you want to see.
  • Stephanie4life
    7 years ago
    "Tell that bitch be cool!!" -Jules Winnfield
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Dikey got rhis one right
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    ^^^ What LDK said, and don't forget while she is in your lap you can always grab her by the hips and move her like a power tool to where it feels best for you. Oh, and if moving too fast is a problem, try not to pick one who looks like she is on speed while on stage or moving around the club.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Why the fuck would you pay more money just to get the kind of dance that you want. Just ask politely. I'd start with a compliment -- something about the dances that I like, but then say that I'd really love to have a much slower, more sensual dance please. But be prepared for this to fail half the time. Lots of dancers have a standard routine and they are incapable of changing it.
  • magicrat
    7 years ago
    How about "slow the fuck down"? In a polite manner of course.
  • Cowboy12
    7 years ago
    JS69 is right about this one.
    Seems like most dancers have a certain style/routine and just won't change it.
    Exception is a regular that might change up her routine a little in order to keep things interesting.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    UGK, build raport with you girl in the front room.

SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    You don't ask her, you *tell* her.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Treat your girl like you'd just met her at a party, or at a swingers club.

SJG

More OTO, now up to 5000 members world wide, having been down to 12 around about 1970.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    My regulars take direction well; after all...all they want to do is make me happy. That's why I pay them.
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    In my experience, dancers are willing to adjust their routine to make sure your happy. They like repeat customers. So just ask, or as others have suggested, guide her.

Also, if you become a regular and have some rapport, they'll be likely to make sure your happy enough to keep repeating. That's been my experience anyway.
  • sflguy123
    7 years ago
    I've had lots of dances with girls that moved around to fast. I simple tell them to move slower and more sensual, that I like it slow. Most of them comply right away.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion