tuscl

Moving on to a New Hobby

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
For the past year or so I have not felt the same thrill from my strip club visits. Once the sight of shaking titties and wiggling asses had entranced me, but now I felt I had seen all this before. Once I had looked forward to banging strippers and getting blow jobs, but now I felt I could take it or leave it. Once I had not regretted the ton of money I spent every week on strippers, but now I felt I was wasting my wealth on unworthy pursuits.

My discontent led me to reduce the frequency of my visits to the clubs and also my OTC activity. I found my bank account was growing and I had a lot of time on my hands.

I needed something new to which to devote my time and money. Of course, I could have volunteered for mission trips to Africa or donated my money to charity. But I was only discontented, not insane.

Then a message appeared that changed my life, a message in the form of a TUSCL PM. A well-known TUSCLer, whom I will not name, sent me a long, psychotic rant, taking me to task for my attitude toward dancers in both the front room and the back room. He accused me of not respecting strippers as complete and autonomous human beings. He said his organization would stamp out people like me and that he had already stamped out another TUSCLer who had incurred his wrath.

That message changed my life. The word "stamp" awakened in me the desire to take up stamp collecting.

I had heard of stamp collecting my whole life, but I had never investigated it. I soon found that postage stamps are little works of art, that they not only move letters from place to place but also move one's soul. The Penny Black from Britain or the Halfpenny Yellow from Malta or the Inverted Jenny from the United States provide more interest and satisfaction than a whole stage full of tattooed dancers in high heels.

Then I found my DS (dream stamp). It is the George Washington Three Cent Stamp (1867).
A young George Washington, the founder of our nation, stares off into the future of America. Seeing this stamp for the first time, I was in love and had to have it. I found one that had only gone on sale two days before, and I purchased it--although it took a large bite out of my retirement savings
Here is a picture for your enjoyment. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c…

Now I am content to stay at home admiring my DS. Strippers no longer appeal to me. And so I must bid a fond farewell to TUSCL. I will miss the witty banter among colleagues who respect each other. I will miss the questions about where to find extras for under $50. I will miss the discussions about what a good idea it is to date a stripper. And I will miss finding out what happened at 2AM.

I hope that you will learn from my discovery and abandon strip clubs for the greater pleasure of stamp collecting. You will find that philately is better than fellatio.

16 comments

• warhawks
    7 years ago

April fools!!!
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Well either way you still get to lick your DS
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    May the strip club gods look with favor upon your new adventure. Amen.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Just remember, jackslash, you can only lick a stamp once! ;-)
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    And that sir is how lasagne is made. ;-)
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Just lick those stamp behinds jackslash!

Always brilliant to hear about major life changes on April first! ;)
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Sorry but April 1 already occurred on Nov 8.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    It is a shame that such wonderful examples of parody can only be POSTED in a 24 hour ENVELOPE.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Too bad, jackslash, I'll substitute for ya at The Flight Club.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    This is crazy jackslash. Sounds like you have a good plan in place.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Lol!

Fuck that faggot San Jose Guy!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Damn - I didn't know what I was missing - I'm gonna have to look into this stamp collecting stuff
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    At this point I'm gong to assume every post is an April Fool's Day joke until that proves to be incorrect.
  • rogertex
    7 years ago
    shailynn - "Well either way you still get to lick your DS"

Ha ... but this DS goes postal after being licked.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    April fools joke that stays around for April 2nd.m lol
    Yesterday I surfed upon a site that said it may lose power due to solar activity. Then a message popped up saying losing power. The screen went black. Then I saw April Fool.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    My own view is that strip clubs give you a vision of how good things could potentially be. But strip clubs do not provide you with a formula for actualizing that. Rather, we need to build that ourselves.

SJG

Cream Reunion, Royal Albert Hall
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtWzR5Rk…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion