tuscl

no extra girls comes back after I do an extras girl and offers extras, what to d

s88
New York
Friday, March 24, 2017 10:36 AM
In a relatively new SC. 95% of the strippers dont know me. 5% do from another SC and know I have a very bad reputation as a PL with them. I walk upto one young girl, we talk for an okay amount of time. Eventually she wanna danced me, I asked if she wants to make out, she said no. I said I'm not interested and goodnight. No $ spent on her. Another older more beaten up girl walks upto me, flirts a bit, we talk, eventually she wanna danced me, I asked if she wants to make out, she said yes. We do 5 songs, with DFK, stick shifting and FIV. After we are done I return to main floor area from LD area. After a lil bit of time of me sitting alone, the 1st young girl walks over and sits down next to me, and says "I heard from my friend you are a really good kisser, lets go make out", I asked "Why did you say no the first time?" "Some guys say they are good kissers but arent". In the back of my head, I thought the older uglier girl must have told this younger girl I'm loaded & to talk to me. I dont play like that. You like me or you dont. I truly despise the strippers I reject in 30 seconds for being ugly/fat ("you arent my type, I wont buy any LDs from you") that go tell other hotter to me strippers "he is broke, wants to date me, looser, he will waste your time, here just to watch", and then I'm ignored the rest of the night by the hotter strippers. There is no affirmative action in the strip club. I internally was planing to say no at the end of the conversation. Dont come crawling back to me because you think I have $. OTC civie is impossible if you literally see me as a wallet. Plus, I might be pissing away $20 because the no extras girl is really still no extras and will SS me that she will make out in LD area and then she doesn't and I kill it after 1 song. Me and young girl go back and forth, I ultimately tell her, she had one chance, she said no, and if she wasnt interested the first time, I'm not interested the 2nd time. We end the conversation on good/polite terms, but she understood there are no further chances with me. How would you other extras-seeking PLs handle such a situation? Do you do dances with any stripper that comes up to prove you have $ to hotter strippers? Do you hold your ground that once she said no, it means no, no going back? Do you as a PL ask no extras girls that you still have good terms with in the future if they give extras?

29 comments

• JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    There are no hard and fast rules. Every situation is different, so I usually just let the little head and mary decide what to do. But you sound way way way too emotional about all of this.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    She wants to do otp at McD's
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    It's all situational. If she's hot, and I still have the money, and I'm not waiting for someone better, go for it. Seriously though, why get so butthurt about rejection from a stripper?
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I'm always willing to trade up. If she's hot, hotter than the girl that first did the extras, I say go for it.
  • s88
    7 years ago
    @gammanu95 She shouldve just said yes the first time and taken the risk in going to LD area with me, not change her mind after I took her ugly (didnt know at the time) friend to LD area. I didnt really want to take her ugly friend to LD area but I thinking I was going to go home with zero songs done from this SC if it wasnt for ugly girl. So ugly girl ate half my budget, then the girl I wanted to LD with comes back and suddenly wants the $ ugly girl got, too late, I spent it on ugly girl already, you shouldve said yes before and you wouldve had that $100 and not ugly girl.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Based on your subject line alone, I would have told extras girl #2 "Could you come back in about 8 hours?" LOL When I eventually realized, after slogging through the whole post, that no happy ending resulted from the first set of dances, my reaction changed to . . . Yawn.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I'd likely have taken her back. My C/F chatted me up for a year while I had other regulars. When my last one quit dancing, the next time she stopped by I said "You've been trying for a year, I guess VIP wouldn't kill me". She wasn't really my type: tall skinny blonde. But she has cute tits and is reasonably pretty. We go upstairs and she's all over me! Complete GFE which in my club just doesn't happen. Even my past OTC girls didn't do what she does ITC. And my first OTC with her is tonight! Should be fun; she's a really fun person to be with besides the GFE, and I'm sure the sex will be amazing. SO...s88, I don't have any hard and fast rules. If I only dated Asian spinners, I'd miss out on a lot!
  • RTP
    7 years ago
    Wow, lighten up Francis. This is a strip club. You soon won't have any strippers left to play with if you get this emotional over nothing. First of all, you don't know why she changed her mind. You are guessing. Secondly, she is a young stripper. They change their minds on everything frequently. You are not asking to marry her (don't ever), you are simply paying for her time in a club. I don't know if you would have enjoyed it or not, but you are going to run out of eligible strippers quickly.
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    I think you’ve just proven why you have a bad reputation. You wanted extras from a young girl. She offered you extras. Where exactly is the problem here? I think this is called cutting off your nose to spite your face. You sound way too butt hurt over a rejection from a dancer when you don’t even know why she rejected you. If you’re new to a club, she could have said no simply because she was worried that you were LE, crazy or dangerous. Presumably after getting dances from her friend, she knew you weren’t LE or dangerous, although I think the jury is still out on crazy. It’s not her fault that you blew $100 on her “ugly” friend. Did she put a gun to your head and force you to do that? Try taking responsibility for your own actions instead of whining like a little b*tch. What you should have done was be grateful that you happened to ask her friend for dances, that her friend gave her a good report (although why I don’t know since you didn’t even tip her for going above and beyond), and that “young girl” was willing to give you another chance. As it stands now, sound like you just earned (and justifiably so) another bad reputation at yet another club.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Don't try to negotiate dances with them. That is a chump's game. Instead find one you like and civilianize it and get a makeout session going. Assume you will be waking up with her in the morning. SJG Marilyn Ferguson [view link] Aquarian Conspiracy [view link] Aquarius - Love, Drugs and Dead Hookers (Episode Highlight) David Duchovny [view link]
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    anonlvone said in harsh terms what I was thinking. If a PL has a bad rep with dancers, red lights go off in my mind. No one likes to be teased, especially when money is at stake. You liked her at first, so if she changes her mind you should THANK HER and spend some money on her.
  • Electronman
    7 years ago
    Don't hold a grudge. Fuck and make up.
  • bang69
    7 years ago
    She is having a bad night & really needs money and is willing to do extras
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I go to the clubs with a light hart and looking for s care free good time...I try to just go with the flow Be like water my friend...water flows into a cup and becomes the cup...then it flows out and becomes something else...water always flows Be water my friend
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    If I was high I'm pretty sure that Juice's suggestion would be inspiring. But I'm not high.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    7 years ago
    @JohnSmith 69: It's a famous Bruce Lee quote what Juice said but I agree with him. I just go with the flow without any sort of expectations and just try to have a good time.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->" 5% do from another SC and know I have a very bad reputation as a PL with them." The hell you say! A guy who is more emotional and dramatic than a stripper, has a very bad reputation among the strippers??? :)
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I do her. Seems idiotic to let her go since neither dancer likes you anyway. Its a business and emotion and hurt feelings mean nothing in business.
  • StPaul101
    7 years ago
    I guess it comes down to what you want out of a Strip Club, Im not looking for any kind of relationship and I understand its about the $$s. In your situation I would have said Yes lets go to the back, if I found her attractive enough to ask originally I have not probs with them changing their minds. I once had a young spinner in the booth\bed dance area and she asked what I was looking for, I told her what I wanted and she said "not on the menu". I had my 3 song dance, paid up and sat back down on the floor. She stopped back about 20 minutes later and agreed to my earlier suggestions and I was happy to go to the back with her. if you like strip clubs, we all have to wade through stripper Sht from time to time but I don't let it bother me.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I recommend that you follow her around until you get a chance to see her driver's license, covertly memorize all the info, internet stalk her, and then (and only then) go back to the club and start a lasting relationship with her.
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    Juice has the right idea, be like water. Here's my recent experience with this situation: I was in a club I know well, where my CF was starting to get way too possessive and way too dramatic. So I started looking for greener pastures. My CF wasn't working that night, but two of her friends were, one blonde, the other brunette, who up to then I had not sampled, despite the managers having recommended the blonde to me. So the blonde comes over to me, we chat a bit, and then she gets up to leave. So perhaps I surprised her, because I stopped her and finally asked her for some dances. We head for the VIP, and it's a bit awkward. She doesn't seem to know whether to dance topless or nude. She finally decides on nude, but then she seems a bit standoffish. So I'm thinking it's just not working with this girl. I only get a couple of dances from her and we call it a night. No biggie. I didn't know what the issue was. Maybe she was concerned about her friend. Maybe she didn't offer the types of dances I liked. Who knows. Then the brunette comes over. We chat a bit, she intrigues me with her honesty, and we head for the VIP. She starts dancing for me, but keeps her thong on, and I'm a little disappointed, but I'm thinking to myself I have maybe $140 or $170 in my wallet and she can earn it any way she wants. When I first get dances from a girl, and especially if I take a liking to her, I generally let her determine her comfort level with me. So after the first two dances, which were nice but a little tame, she suddenly surprises me by peeling off her thong and things get much more interesting. Before I leave I get her number so we can arrange another visit. The next time I'm in the club, the brunette is waiting for me. We chat for a long time and while we're chatting my usual CF suddenly appears (I'm guessing she had been in the VIP). She wants to dance for me and I tell her maybe later, I'm busy right now, and then head for the VIP with the brunette where we continue to get acquainted with another. Fun times. When I get back to the main room, I can see the blonde is at a table with my CF and a bunch of guys. It was the first glimpse of her I'd had all evening, and I assume she's unavailable and not interested. So I sit down and chill, talk to some other dancers, get up and tip a few dancers on stage, basically just check out the talent as there always seems to be a new girl (or three, or five). Then I hear the blonde being called to the stage, and from out of nowhere she just walks right up to me saying she wants to dance for me. And I'm like, hold on now, I thought you didn't even like me, lol. But she's persistent. She tells me she has to go on stage, but she wants me to promise her that I will wait for her. So I promise her and she takes off while I head to the ATM (which I normally don't do, but this was an exception as I wanted to make sure I had plenty of money for this girl). So guess who I run into at the ATM? My usual CF, acting possessive again. She is super pissed off, but I tell her she doesn't own me, and that's the end of that. By the time I finally get back to the main room, the blonde has actually finished her rotation. So true to my word, I return to my table and wait for her. After she finishes freshening up, she suddenly appears, makes a beeline for my table, takes my hand, and leads me to the VIP, where she proceeds to give me some very excellent dances. What changed? I don't know. Maybe she needed rent money. Maybe the brunette gave her a good report about me. Maybe she realized I was now looking for a new CF. Who knows. All I can say is, the girl is hot and now she has a permanent spot on my dance card. Be like water.
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    That's happened many times to me. Dancers are rightfully cautious of customers they've never seen before. Most recently while sitting with a very hot dancer, other clubs I had visited was brought up and I mentioned my favorite in the area. She knew the club and asked me what dancers I liked. I mentioned one of the more well known galls there. Immediately she gets all nervous starts telling me I won't find anything like that here, how that club gives all the other clubs a bad name and gets up. About a half hour later I see this very well reviewed and quite hot looking dancer and ask her to stop by. We head to the back, she asks me if I know about the dances here, I say yes, and tell her what I want. I am out the door about twenty minutes later. I visit again a few days later, and asks the waitress if that same dancer is there, and she says, no she isn't working. No sooner had I sat down then the same dancer who got all pissy with me the last visit, was a lot different. Telling me how the dancer I went back with that day was a friend of hers and mentioned how hard I got and wanted to find out herself. I understood where she was coming on. Not to mention she was hot, so I took her back and had just as good a time as with the previous gal. Not only was this gal better skilled, she charged less than the first gal I tried there.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Count me in the "why were you such a butthurt baby bitch over this" crowd. If a girl I like changed her mind about me, as long as the change isn't due to having shot up some H since the last time, I'm going to say, "thanks" and give her a shot. Your scenario puts me in mind of a similar situation as anonlvone's wirh a stripper I met a couple of months ago. On my first visit, she refused to even let me fondle her tits on a lap dance. Not even the $60 three song dance. "I don't do that." Fast forward a week, where I walk in and she immediately strikes up a conversation with me. She offers a dance, whereupon I ask "The last time, you wouldn't even let me play with your boobs. Will that change?" "Yeah, sorry about that. [Bartender's name] kinda bitched me out about that being my loss. She says you're cool." If I had taken *your* approach, I'd have missed out on some very nice, and inexpensive, DTBBBJNQNSWS action. Ego has no place in a strip club. Get over yourself.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ well put. Also, it's not just ego. We go to SCs to have fun. Why let something of such inconsequence have such an influence for so long?
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I'd just drink another beer and do whatever you want to do without over analyzing everything.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    I suspect georgmicrodong will not answer since he seems to ignore 95% of TUSCL posters, but does anybody have a clue what DTBBBJNQNSWS is? I see the BBBJ but the rest of it seems like alphabet soup. I wonder if georgmicrodong is going to invent a term that also includes Cyrillic letters! I think a DTBBBJNQNSWSРабота would be brilliant!!!
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    @flagooner: This one strikes me as almost all ego. "She should have noticed how awesome I was the first time we talked."
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    I'm just taking a stab in the dark, but... DeepThroatBareBackBlowJobNoQuitNoSpitWithSwallow?
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    @anonlvone: Yeah, that's it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion