tuscl

AA strippers am i lost in translation ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
I've posted in the past about how AA girls are the most aggressive strippers I've ever dealt with...this is usually a turn off to me but I'm second guessing my thoughts on this after a follies visit

Is it possible this is how a strong independent AA dancer gets when she finds a man she is attracted to ? Is it possible I'm miss reading her signals ? Might this be some great sex if I accept the advancement ?

45 comments

• rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I've had black g/f's as well a P4P, and I'm hard pressed to make any blanket statements. Some have an unhealthy sense of entitlement while others were very sweet and compromising. The only generalization I can make is they frequently have a musky pussy smell/taste. While not unpleasant, I know it's a black girl.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I've never dated one but have been curious...due to my size and love for hip hop I've noticed in my older age I attract less and less white chicks and more and more Hispanic and AA chicks

Big into the Hispanics as I've recently learned and I'm very curious about the AA

Most of the AA and Hispanics are all over me and most white chicks unless hippy or ghetto want even give Mr the time of day even if I have cash
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I've had sex with a few AA hookers and enjoyed it but that's all I've had

I think I need to experiment more
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I seem to attract AA girls at clubs a lot.

I've had some AA stunners. But most AA are not my type. I'm very particular. But, yes, the ones I've been interested in have been very aggressive, in my experience.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    In my experience, almost all dancers are individuals and it is not based on race or ethnicity. I disagree with the "musky" comments as this has not been my experience over the past 45 years.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    "Musky" - that's Juices favorite flavor of Four Loko
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Lol shaylnne
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I also love a golden shower chakin fanger dip sauc
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Not all black strippers are aggressive, but the most aggressive strippers have been black. Two cases in point: at Babes, there was a black stripper who honed in on me immediately and would not stop massaging my crotch and talking about wanting to make me cum until I agreed to a lap dance. She did try, but the lap dance area was too crowded for her to attempt anything explicit. This was also a potential ROB, if you refer back to my review and discussion. The other was at Tootsie's. This girl was a 9+. Incredible body. Kept her hand inside my shirts for over a half hour trying to get me to take her VIP.
    As for the musk, I agree with that as well. I have noticed the stronger BO on black girls, and the least on Asians.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Asians don't sweat.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Gamma I agree I have meet some very passive AA before but I've only meet AA dancers that offer free dances and call other dancers stank hoe in their face wile competitive for my affection, attention, money and Monkey banana

At follies I actually had a AA chick tell a bitch she needed to move her stank hoe ass so she could satisfy this sexy white boy lol....I declined then she forced a free dance on me...jacking my cock with vigor and breast feeding me ...I felt the need to at least buy one more dance...I bet VIP would be insane with her but being honest I was a little intimidated but turned on....as you can see it's causing me to reflect and question some things...that hoe would have tore my Shit up LMFAO
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Agree on the Asians; they also taste the best.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Sweet and sour sawce
  • s88
    7 years ago
    @rockstar666

IME all AA girls have a unique BO smell to them. On their arms, their neck, their tits and chest. It rubs off on my clothes. I think it is something genetic with the oil their skin makes. IDK what this smell is.

Indians and curry coming out in sweat/skin oil are a similar story, but the curry is a situational thing, if an indian or indo-caribian or indian american never eats curry, it doesn't come out in their skin oil.

If I drink too much coffee, if I take a piss in a urinal I get a wiff of a coffee pot along with urine smell.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    You guys need to stop saying stupid shit, most body odors are dietary and/or hygienic, not racial , saying anything else makes you sound bigoted or stupid or both.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    s88, everyone has a unique set of odors to them. Its their skin oil, their grooming products, perfumes, recently consumed foods. It's science. A tip for getting more head/BBBJCIM: coffee makes your cum taste bitter, pineapple and pineapple juice makes it sweet. That's what I read and several girlfriends have confirmed this.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago

When I drink beer, my piss smells like beer.

Coincidence? I think not.

Of course, CrazyJoe would be the expert in this area...
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    25: I don't consider myself bigoted or stupid but I've eaten about 5 black pussies...and it's a common trait. My far flung G/F is 1/2 black and she doesn't have that scent. She also doesn't consider herself black but that's another thread.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    I still have the idiot ignored, but am I to infer that twentyfive is trolling and racebaiting again? It's amazing that some minorities will, in the same sentence, say that whites are cowards for not talking about race and the get mad that we dare talk about race. Blacks are physiologically different from whites. Many black men cannot shave daily for breaking out, many blacks have weaker hair -hence braiding and cornrows, blacks mature physically earlier than whites hence more athletes, and some blacks have stronger BO. Just like braiding hair and ahaving less often, black strippers will need to manage it differently than another race without that physiological trait. That's not racism, that's diversity.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    IDK if there's a difference when it comes to body odor and race; but there does seem to be marked differences b/w people beyond hygiene.

My dad may he rest in peace never wore deodorant a day in his life and I can tell you for sure I never smelled BO on him.

OTOH; my 13 y/o nephew my brother says is a walking EPA hazard and when he sweats his BO can almost be used as a weapon - his sneakers are not allowed in the house.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    w.r.t. black strippers being more-aggressive; probably has to do more w/ socioeconomic vs the color of the skin.

A lot of black strippers I come in contact w/ seem to have often been raised in the hood where there tends to be more aggression in general thus they are kinda a product of their environment.

But often times when I have met black dancers that were raised in the suburbs and came from a 2-parent household and the parents may be middle-class or professionals; they act pretty-much the same as a white-dancer w/ a similar background.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Hey, if the girl is being that aggressive, then probably you can steer it anyway you want.

SJG

Marilyn Ferguson
    http://www.potentialsmedia.com/MarilynFe…

Aquarian Conspiracy
    http://www.crossroad.to/Quotes/paradigm-…

Aquarius - Love, Drugs and Dead Hookers (Episode Highlight)
    David Duchovny
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFM8AhkP…
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Well, again gammanu95 has posted something I heartily agree with. Is the world ending? LOL

I'm not bashing 25 because his point of view is valid and meant in good faith, but I'd be a hypocrite if I happened to notice this commonality with my black partners but either pretended it didn't exist because I'm a "liberal", or lied that I noticed.

I'm not afraid to talk about race even while I'm sensitive to the feelings of who I'm talking to about it: I would never ask a black girl about black girl's musk unless she brought it up first.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^ If you agree with Gamma Nutcase that's on you I never said that there weren't differences between races, what I said was about BO, and the causes of it, feel free to agree with any nut out there you like, but bragging about agreeing with a science denying bigot, who posts on Alt. Right forums and attends Ku Klux Klan meetings and reduces everything down to a political belief that anyone who disagrees with him is a "porch monkey" is ridiculous.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Juice loses weight. Papi stops clubbing. Rockstar and I keep agreeing. JS69 finds a DC. These are four if the seven seals. Repent now, sinners.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Gamma LMFAO
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Is it safe to confess that I enjoy rubbing sugar free yogurt on AA pussy then eating it ?
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Only if it's Greek yogurt
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    It's the fucking apocalypse.

If I see the horsemen, I'm retiring to my nuclear fall out shelter.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Why would a stripper become more aggressive simply by going to Alcoholics Anonymous meetings?
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    7 years ago
    As a young black guy myself born and raised in the housing projects and the ghetto, Papi_Chulo is absolutely right. It's largely socioeconomic more so than race. It's just how they were brought up but keep in mind that not every person from the hood is aggressive and rude.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    25: Well you didn't address my issue...I'm as liberal as most liberals...just ask my ignore list! LOL

But I stand by my claim that "most" black girla share a common scent. That's my experience....call me a racist then....but that's been my 1st hand experience... If you say it wasn't a true random sample I'll listen....
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Is it safe to confess I enjoy watermelon ?
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    It's actually my all time favorite food
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Rockstar I certainly did address your issue "most body odors are dietary and/or hygienic, not racial " I should have added the can also be caused by a medical condition, but scientifically there is nothing about race itself that is responsible for body odors or the lack of them.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Why does my ass smell like a Wendy's ?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Your ass smells like Wendy's because you eat shit for breakfast and Wendy is a redhead ,
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    How come when ordering a frosty at Wendy's and they ask me vanilla or chocolate I feel like I'm about to step into an your a racist situation ???

I usually panic and request half and half for my frosty
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    As long as it is half & half you should be fine just use the red straw.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^and don't forget to tip your server.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Slightly off topic, here's a survey on race & attraction based on millions of interactions from OkCupid:

https://tinyurl.com/n6dckbq
    men
     — non-black men applied a penalty to black women
     — while black men showed little racial preference either way
    women
     — all women preferred men of their own race
     — but they otherwise penalized both Asian and black men
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion