tuscl

I met crazyjoe

Thursday, March 23, 2017 3:03 AM
Yesterday afternoon on the way back to Detwaa, I stopped at a Micky D's to get on the Net. While I was there, I went to the men's room to take a dump. Some guy in the shitter hadn't locked the door properly and I almost walked in. I apologized to the guy who was flustered and he blabbed," I thought I locked it." LOL So I go back out and hang out on the Net, 15 minutes later, the dude still hadn't got off the shitter. said to myself, screw it and left. Later as I continued up North, it hit me, it must have been crazyjoe. :)

14 comments

• 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Brilliant! Good thing you left. I'm certain that crazyjoe clogged that shitter but good! No way you would have wanted to use that shitter after him! ;)
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Can't be. If it was CrazyJoe, he'd have thrown his feces at you like a gorilla at the zoo.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    L9l
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Lol
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Yeah, we're sure it was all "an accident" vinceygirl.
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    ^^^ Trolling for dudes? Lol
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    In drive from Orlando to Cape Coral needing to take a shit, badly, yesterday. I couldn't find a decent bathroom. I couldn't stop by any clubs I had to shit so bad. I should have PMed crazyjoe.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    McD's is always a winner
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    My fault, I checked out a Wendy's near Lakeland
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Come with me, dickbreath, you can grease him yourself and eat his shit, txtittyfag.. ROTTFLMMFAO
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    ^^^ What a Neanderthal
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Yes, you are one, Douchester, Eat shit, dickbreath.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Oh dickbreath, wrong again. Eat some more shit, dumbass.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion