tuscl

OT; What a douche

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Head of a Mexican newspaper allegedly is the douche that stole Tom Brady's SB jersey - supposedly they also found Brady's 2015 SP jersey in his house - and I also heard in a separate report they had also found a Broncos SB helmet believed to belong to All-Pro DE Von Miller.

What a douche.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0ND5koo…

14 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Send him home
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    He should have gone after Hillary's panties. :)
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    I understand OJ Simpson has a similar affinity for Sports memorabilia.......
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    As appalling is the reporter saying the jersey is valued at around $500,000 - that's freaking insulting that someone would pay that much for a piece of cloth.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I thought this thread was going to be about LarryFisherman
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    lol I thought this was about Fishsticks too.

Papi - the reason the jersey will be so valuable some day is because it was worn by the quarterback with the most Super Bowl wins, essentially making it the most important NFL jersey ever, until at least the record is broken. There's always some dildo out there that would pay what most (like you and I) think is an utter joke.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Well I gotta admit - I did pay a couple of hundred for Juice's All-State HS football jersey - dude ran a 4.7 as a lineman you know.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    See, and once he gets inducted into the North Carolina High School Hall-of-Fame that jersey will be worth $225 instead of the $220 you paid for it.

• warhawks
    8 years ago

I heard Juice is the star running back for Polk High.

He's also a woman's shoe salesman in his free time.

And he likes to visit nudie bars...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5XWypFhr0r…
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    Too bad the fence wasn't built.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Was that 4.7 minutes or 4.7 hours? ;-)
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"Well I gotta admit - I did pay a couple of hundred for Juice's All-State HS football jersey - dude ran a 4.7 as a lineman you know. "

At some point you have to stop teasing juice about his 4.7-minute 40. The man ate a lot of Big Macs back then.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Now that he's a Whopper man, I'm certain he could break 4 minutes
  • Mainster
    7 years ago
    Thi s guy is claiming the jersey is worth $500K, but his plan was to sell the signed jersey back to Brady in a few years for $8000. I guess Brady could afford that, but he could afford the $500K, really.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion