tuscl

Has a stripper gropped you in the VIP? :D

Sunday, March 19, 2017 11:21 PM
I took a very private dance at a local club ($200/15min), wasn't sure what I was getting, but I was horny AF and the girl had all the damned right moves on stage. I asked her about options to see more of her and she gave me a break down of how pricing at the club worked, and I was sold for spending alone time with her (costly af, but whatever). We get in there, I wasn't sure if dress down to my boxers or just keep my khakis on, kept'em on, and after she adjusts me on the couch for space, she says "I've gotta check on more thing real quick" and reaches into my pants and grabs my hard cock. Maybe she was worried I had a wire or something, but I didn't realize I was going to get such close contact. During the dance, she reached into my pants twice more and gropes around and I was like "hell yeah" but then I though, maybe I should've gotten more contact for $200 in a club O_o ? What do you guys think? I was a little hesitant because the area was in a spare room, dimly lit (but still ample lighting), and only a paper screen prop closing off view of the area in that room from the main club (even though there was a false wall between the club, it was glass).

17 comments

• RandomMember
    7 years ago
    She "gropped" you for only $200? I'm thinking the sexual rush of a guy wearing khakis was too much, she lost control, and was overwhelmed. ...we better update "The System."
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Speaking of gropped, I've been noticing this for a while now: nearly everyone on tuscl seems to go full retard when it comes to typing in the title of their thread. You'll get guys posting perfectly spelled 300-word posts, but then they fuck up the title. It's like they're thinking, "OMG I'm so excited for the fellows to see my awesome post which is not self indulgent or incoherent at all, let me just type in the title OH SHIT I TYPED LIP DUNCE"
  • zorro
    7 years ago
    Gropped? Hell, I've been fockked.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I get an occasional grope during 5 songs for $60 in VIP. You need to find a better club!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    #nevergofullretard
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    She was just adjusting the position of your cock and I think you way overpaid for what you got. As for the misspellings in the title I have noticed that my spell check does not check the title but does check the text. Not sure why that is but it is.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Why are you too embarrassed to discuss what you want beforehand? You are a consumer spending your money, and you are entitled to know what you are getting for your money before you commit to spend it. You should never go into a room spending $200 go 15 min in that room without a clear understanding beforehand of what you are going to get for your money:
  • serrano
    7 years ago
    Follies. $10 for each 3 min song and you groped pretty much entire time. Best talent dancers using simultaneously her ass wiggle over middle of Mr Happy, her right hand all over and around top of Mr Happy, while her left hand down below playing your family jewels. Had to ask her to take hands off and slow her ass down during song 4 because almost LDK at the high chairs...and it was within 15 minute of walking into the Follies and the Follies patdown. Alas...wishing Mons Venus type girls worked at Follies.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Mons girls are too stuck on themselves, and they make better cash per song.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    If Mons-type dancers worked at Follies I would never leave.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Your knowledge of strip clubs seems very limited - her checking your dick to see if you are wearing a wire? First time I ever heard someone thinking that would be a reason a stripper is playing w/ their junk. In many clubs a custy can get sucked and fucked for $200, and in many clubs guys can get "gropped" during $20 lap-dances. The problem with getting mileage often has to do with location location location - i.e. many cities have tight local-ordinances severely restricting what one can do in a club Looking at your list of clubs reviewed it looks like you club in the Portland, OR area - I have never SCed there but it is my understanding Portland is high-cost and low-mileage where in some clubs one can pay 30-bucks for a dance which is limited to one-way contact, etc - and extras do not seem commonplace. Basically you paid and lot and got shit compared to what custies in other areas get, but it is Portland so IDK how much better one can do.
  • Alterego4401
    7 years ago
    There was a club in MD where the girls would walk around, grab your dick and asked you for a dance. It's now closed, but that was a fun place.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Arnies in Harvey IL will do the "Arnies handshake", give you a tour and be quite explicit about service and price. My club is a bikini/topless affair and much more subtle. Location, location as Papi said.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Letting girls sell you dances is a chumps game. Make it happen with her in the front room. Don't invite her to the back room until you've got a makeout session going with her, and its time for your own pants to come down. SJG
  • runrdude
    7 years ago
    For $200 my dick better get wet.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Sernio LMFAO Amen brother That's going to be me at open today at follies LMFAO
  • edak94
    7 years ago
    For $200.00, nothing less than FS will do in the VIP. They need to grope me at the bar (and they usually do where I hang out) or do amazing stick shifting as part of a lap dance before the subject of VIP is even brought up. But then I live in Miami-Dade so I've been spoiled.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion