tuscl

Swallow?

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
It seems that a lot of guys find it important that their provider swallow their spunk, but I don't understand why.

I understand wanting to cum in her mouth, but once I spurt I don't care what she does with it so long as she doesn't spit or flick it back at me.

This is a serious question.
For those of you who do care, why does it matter?
Do you feel more of a sense of intimacy?
Is it a dom/sub thing?

33 comments

• san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I think it is just the idea that she is enamored of it, that she craves it, that she lives for it.

SJG
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Its simply more personal.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    :)

Its just like when you are going down on the girl, you make it like there is nothing in the world you love more than that. And after doing it that way enough times, it becomes true.

And flagooner, there is dom/sub in all human relations, especially the sexual.

SJG
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I think it's a feeling of dominance over the woman. She will suck my dick and swallow my jizz. It's psychological, rather than physical. I like to come in a stripper's mouth, but I don't insist she swallow. In fact, if she objects to CIM I will just come between her tits, which I find very enjoyable.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Sex is always primarily psychological, and about dominance or submission.

SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    If it makes it easier for her to keep going until I'm completely spent, then yeah. Otherwise, I don't really care much either way.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Remember, I had started this thread:
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

SJG

More TJ School Girls
    https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3752/9632…

Steps Ahead Reunion Tour - Heineken Jazzaldia 2016
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bjk3pm8g…
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    It shows she cares :)
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    "easier for her to keep going until I'm completely spent"

Yes, indeed. And it is a way for her to convey that she wants you to be completely spent.

I don't stop DATYing girls until they are completely 'spent'. And it has a positive effect on them to do it that way.

:)

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Along the lines of what gmd says, you don't want her to stop till you have completely and fully climaxed and she may be tempted to stop to spit b/f you're completely done - the pros are able to hold-it in their mouths till you are fully done and then spit it out which is good enough for me.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    If she spits it out then she is rejecting me. She is saying that the blowjob was gross and she didn't want me in her mouth. But if she swallows then she is accepting me and my penis. She is saying that she embraces the idea of sucking my dick. And yes I suppose the sense of domination over her is also a turn on.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    JS69 !!!!!

SJG
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    this may be sort of off topic but whatever

i dislike the BJ's when the girl sits next to you versus being on her knees

and the reason i dislike it is because when i cum it goes all (sometimes on my clothes) over and its messy SMH
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    She should make sure it stays in her mouth.

But even more important, as I see it, she should be on her knees, as a show of submission, and also looking up at you and letting you get off on her face and her slutty makeup. And also in my opinion, she should be interspersing her BJing with getting up on her feet and straddling one of your knees and ramming her tongue into your mouth, and letting you spread her pussy by using your hand on the bottoms of her butt cheeks.

And when done like this, she might well end up climbing on to your cock anyway.

So no, sitting next to you leaves a lot to be desired.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Awesome movie, done just like I described. I do learn from such movies.

https://www.hotmovies.com/video/93277/Ne…

SJG
  • etsutwigg222
    8 years ago
    Swallow wins out because it is good for her healthwise. I want her healthy and ready for my next visit to deliver the protein shake.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    @ GoV:

What does her sitting next to you vs being on her knees have to do w/ where your cum goes?
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    She has to bend her head over further, sitting next to him. Harder to see her face too. As opposed to if she has lowered her body down by being on her knees, then her head can be closer to level, and looking up at you too.

SJG
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    @chulo

what i was trying to say was this: it just SEEMS like the cum is less likely to go all over my pants if the girl is on her knees. however, i am in no way claiming that is a fact. the likelihood of it going on my pants might be the same whether she's on her knees or sitting beside me.

but regardless of that........another reason i prefer for the girl to be on her knees is because it seems like she can get better leverage when performing a BJ
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    !
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    What @Jack said about subservience. Not into CIM at all. Maybe just a few times in early 20s.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Swallowing just seems to be more sanitary. Other guys are using the VIP rooms too and who wants to step in a load of cum.

As for the position of the cock sucker, I prefer by my side so that I can finger her pussy and grope her boobs.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I do prefer that my fellatrices swallow my load. It shows intimacy and a willingness to accept me completely. When I told my ATF on a date a while ago that a stripper at another club will only do CBJs, she wrinkled her nose as if to say "Why would anyone want to suck a *covered* cock?" A blowjob queen at yet another club tells me that she prefers BBBJs because she doesn't like the taste of latex. She'll get no complaints from me :)

I actually do like it when the girl kneels *next* to me rather than on the floor because it gives me manual access to her fun parts. However, in recent months I've become an even bigger fan of 69. Every date with the ATF includes at least one and usually two rounds of 69.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I agree wit. Cflock
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    The best bj is when the lady lays on a bed on her back with her head hanging over the side and.........
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    On one level, I don't care either way. But the ones who swallow seem willing to do more for you. In fact, one of my old favorite dancers ranks as highly as she does largely because she swallowed. She always said if you put it there, what else was she supposed to do with it.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    What's the difference between lust, love, and showing off?

Spitting, swallowing, and gargling
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    I just have to give gammanu95 a "brilliant" for that one!

And add an honorable mention to MrDeuce for his use of "fellatrices". It's aces because it classes thing up at TUSCL. ;)

By the way, "fellatrices" is autocorrected to "fella triceps". I'm going to give a non-brilliant for fella triceps.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Regarding the topic, I've actually only had three fellatio encounters in the club. I didn't even know about the crazy stuff that goes on in the backroom until I started reading. Since at least some of the crazy stories are fiction I still don't know how much goes on.

No disrespect to the fiction writers. Or the truth tellers. :)

I mostly club when traveling and it is kind of hard to suss out which clubs have crazy stuff going on and which don't. I've been turned down a few times though I have a sense that I might not be if I was a regular.

Two were in Atlanta clubs. Both times the girl was on her knees and I was sitting. One swallowed and one did not. Swallow = aces whereas non-swallow was a lackluster fellatrix overall.

The other was a Florida club north of St. Pete that I didn't review. That was a brilliant encounter though. No swallow because I asked her to lick my balls midway and she started a HJ while licking my balls. I'm not proud of this but I came at that point. She found that non-brilliant because I hit her hair. :(

I felt bad about that and tipped a lot. You guys will call me a sap but I sweetened the dance with $100 because I felt hair cum was a d-bag move, even if non-intentional.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    " she wrinkled her nose as if to say "Why would anyone want to suck a *covered* cock?" "

Does anyone really believe these providers want to suck our cocks? If they did it would be easy to negotiate a better price. To them it's all about the money.

@Dandy Dan -- that makes a lot of sense
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    When a girl swallows, it's more personal and intimate (or at least a more convincing facsimile of intimacy).

When a girl spits it out, it's more obvious that the sex is a transaction. And, for most of the encounters talked about here, a transaction is a much more honest and accurate description.

That said, guys don't walk into strip clubs because they're in the mood for honesty.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Maybe most guys don't walk into a strip club for honesty, but then why live without honesty?

SJG

Turkish Belly Dance
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmZakctn…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJdyP0lD…

Remember "The Music Box", Hungarian Arrow Cross?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_V…

https://www.democracynow.org/2017/3/17/i…

Model Reveals Cellulite in Target's Newest Swimsuit Campaign
    https://www.yahoo.com/style/targets-new-…

Scene 3, girl in black, Harmony / Holly Spence
    www.hotmovies.com/video/93277/New-Girls-…
  • rl27
    8 years ago
    If a woman is going to get me off orally, I prefer to CIM rather then finishing with a HJ. Although like DandyDan mentioned, I also noticed that those who do swallow tend to do more, and also tend to be the better skilled. Generally, once she is done, whether she swallows or spits it out doesn't matter to me. I only care how good it felt.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion