Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

For guys that love suicide chicks

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Damn she Nice

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I can't tell what the real girl under all of that crap really looks like. I don't think she's hot but I can't be sure.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Do they call them auicide chicks cause they make you want to commit suicide?

Profile picture for hassenpfeffer65
hassenpfeffer65
•

I'm fascinated by SGs. The women featured there have a 'F- you and your societal norms' attitude and modify their appearance for shock value. But they still want to be a pretty, sex kitten, pin-up, which is such a standard way of seeking approval and attention, especially from men. Then I stop thinking about it and just enjoy that they're young, hot, and want to show off their bodies!

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•
Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

PASS!

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Next.

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

Too many tats

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Not bad. Some Suicide Girls really do it for me. Others really don't. I have no issue with tattoos.

Girls I like:

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Pass you frekle fucker

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Must be my young age ...generation gap I believe

She is sexy aass ffuucckk

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Not that I didn't already know it, but there's something wrong, very, very wrong with you Juice...

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

^ lol

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Big pass on juice's girl, but would find a way to ignore all the ink on Ishmael's first girl (but not his second)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement