tuscl

Being a regular

larryfisherman
California
Do you like being the regular of a dancer?

What I like about being the regular of a dancer is: She'll give you better dances than she would with some guy she hasn't danced with before. She might be not planning to work on a certain night, but you really want to go to the club that night and see her, you could convince her to come in on that night. Kinda reserved for the whales, but she could spend her ENTIRE shift hanging out with you, it'd probably piss off other customers that want to talk to her lol. Kinda related to my first point, but in general you'll get better treatment from her than she would give another guy.

What I don't like about being a regular: She can be too clingy, when you want to go tip someone else on stage, she'll follow you to the stage, she won't leave your side even if you encourage her to make her rounds and try to make some money. She can take you for granted, if you've spent a lot of money on her, and she thinks you're a easy target, she'll start going through the motions in the lapdances and taking advantage of you. Other hot girls won't come over and talk to you because you're labeled as "Tiffany's" regular/property.

I'm kinda split on whether I prefer it.

What about you?

30 comments

• Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    Being a regular has its perks but overall I prefer variety. The excessive clinginess it what I don't like about being a regular, along with the typical SS sob story whenever they ask for money.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Double edged sword...but I'm getting better at it.

I like the sure thing of a regular who delivers, but if she's not quite up to expectations it gets awkward. You feel like you "owe" her your money but wish you were with the hottie on stage. BTDT.

With age and experience I've taken much better control of my SC experiences. Yes, I have one current regular who i will give my money to, but she delivers. That being said, I do spend on other dancers i know or want to know too. Luckily my CF is not the drama type... "Oh you like HER better than me...". BTDT too. I've been a victim of that in days gone by.

Today it's easy for me: I do what I want. My CF delivers so she has my attention but if my ex-ATF came back to work the current regular be toast unless the ATF got religion or something. It's a common thing for a PL to feel like he owes some degree of loyalty to a dancer, but wise men say if you're not fucking her for free, you don't.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    What I like most about variety is variety in itself. Not being tied to one women, having some options.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Being a regular def has its perks - once in a while I think about being a regular but I just can't stick to one dancer and feel like I gotta be w/ her every time I'm in her club - I just can't stick to just one chick, I get desperately bored with the same ass visit after visit - I'm just not wired to be a one ho type PL, I wanna play w/ all the toys available that I like
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    My natural PL-instinct is to be more excited about a dancer that I find hot but never been w/ than a dancer I find hot but have been w/ b/f
  • jackob85
    8 years ago
    My experience is every girl that I have met in the clubs and get a few dances with on multiple occasions starts to view me as a regular. Eventually they all want my # and some lead to OTC but not all. Inevitably they all lead to SS of some sort. Be it "someone died" or "sick kid needs medicine" or "need bail money" or "grocery money". They key to success is to never give in. Don't pay now for services later. It always bites you on the backside. Assume mostly what they tell you isn't true and be pleasantly surprised if it ever is. In the end, get dances from whoever you want, there is no irreplaceable ATF/CF/DS.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    jakob, that's par for the course. Welcome to the dancer universe. Unless you're fucking her for free, it's ALL SS. That's the cardinal rule. Yes, you will find dancers who "like"you better than other PL's but when your money runs out, wl she still fuck you? Probably not.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    jakob, that's par for the course. Welcome to the dancer universe. Unless you're fucking her for free, it's ALL SS. That's the cardinal rule. Yes, you will find dancers who "like"you better than other PL's but when your money runs out, wl she still fuck you? Probably not.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    When my ATF was still around, she made it absolutely worth it to eschew every other girl in the club, and and the same time made absolutely no exclusivity demands. She'd willingly stay with me in the club, but was always pointing out others I'd probably like. Once in a while, I'd take her advice, and she'd be as good as her word, asking without rancor or sarcasm, "how was she?"

It got to the point though, that I'd tell her to stop, that nobody there was worth wasting my time with as long as *she* still wanted my money. :)

Since she's been gone, the only one I'd really consider a "regular" is the MILF, and that's not very often. There have been others with whom I've repeated, but hardly what one would call "regular."
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    While I definitely understand the amazing thrill of a brand new girl sticking her hands down your pants, I'm more than willing to forgo that in order to get YMMV sex from a woman I'm crazy about. And since I"m as much about the journey (drinking with her, drinking with my SC buddies, etc) as I am about the pop, I haven't been a variety guy for years. I don't miss it, but definitely do understand the attraction
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Only in the past 3-4 years have I had steady regulars, and I strongly prefer it. The improved service and increased reliability from gorgeous girls that I hand pick more then outweighs the negatives. Sure I still sometimes play with new girls for variety, and to look for new regulars. But I usually prefer a night with one of my regular strippers.
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    It has both pros and cons, but I lean toward having CFs mainly because you know what to expect and don't have to negotiate from scratch all the time
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I think I slightly prefer variety overall, but nothing beats a great regular dancer.
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    Having a regular is not what it is cracked up to be. If she is possessive and prevents you from playing the field then what is the point of clubbing? Having to go to a different club to get dances from other girls is BS. The only "regular" I will have around now is one who just wants to spend time when the club is slow, understand that "we" are not exclusive(not to say we do not do vip periodically) and tells me which girls are good and which are ROB's.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I like having regulars. To me, the fantasy is enhanced a bit because I get more of a GFE. It is easier for me to convince myself that she cares about me because we have built up a "relationship" however superficial and contrived it may be.

Favorites need to be managed though. If for any reason it becomes a drag, I need to cut her loose and go to #2 and start developing a new addition to the stable.

My clubbing typically consists of spending about an hour or a bit more with my CF. Then I tell her to go ahead and hustle while I enjoy some variety (if I'm staying longer). We may spend a little more time together later just chatting and usually give a kiss goodbye if the other isn't giving or receiving dances at the time.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    "My experience is every girl that I have met in the clubs and get a few dances with on multiple occasions starts to view me as a regular"

Yeah this holds true. My CF voluntarily put her number in my phone after I had bought dances from her on like 3 different visits. And ever since then she's beer my fav. She isn't possessive even tho I've spent lots on her

To answer question, I like being a regular for many of the reasons mentioned above like more GFE
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    My CF is the most GFE ITC I've ever had, and it seems stupid for me to waste money playing the field when she'll attend to me. When she's there, I'm exclusive to her. As for variety, I DO club on days she's not working so there you go!
  • RTP
    8 years ago
    I like being a known entity, but I enjoy variety too much to want to be a regular. I want to decide who I want to be with from the options, not have the dancer decide for me. I like dancers of all ages, races, sizes, etc, well maybe most sizes. I have had dancers chase off other dancers who came near me, and nothing angers me more than that. I would like to use Desertscrub's new toys on them sometimes.
    However, I do like being known. I think that gets me some of the same effort, perks, etc that a regular gets.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Sometimes I don't like the unknown of trying out new dancers, I like the known commodity of a regular dancer knowing her service will be good instead of hoping for good service from a new dancer.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Larry, being a regular eventually makes you a PL.

If you like her, fuck her in your own bed.

Shouldn't take more than about 2 visits max to make that happen, or pass her on.

SJG
  • goosman
    8 years ago
    increased familiarity with what you like. willing to push boundaries. Seem to put some care into their service. Other girls see that one dancer is regularly spending some time with you, so they see either the PL is actively spending money or not that creepy, or a combination of both.
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    big difference from being a regular vs her regular. but yes i enjoy it as long as it stays on my terms.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    When my last regular quit, I became very popular with the dancers that knew. As goosman points out, they know you spend money and probably even how much. It took me only a few visits to find my new CF, and it's even a trade up from my last one as far as action goes. The down side is the other dancers now generally leave me alone again when she's working.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I haven't been regular in years. Prunes help.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Shitting makes me regular.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    Dude, you just need to add more fiber to your diet.

Oh... being *a* regular...

I like having "regular" status at a particular club, because the girls generally know that I'm not a lunatic and I'll pay for services rendered.

Being a regular for a particular girl is a mixed bag. It really depends on the dancer and how much SS she throws around.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Before stumbling upon Tuscl (because I had a question about a bouncing stopping me), I never realized that regulars were a thing. I tried it, and developed a CF, to see what the fuss was about. Personally I don't see the appeal (to me) over say the Chili Palmer method for getting dances and mileage out of a new dancer. Part of it is I don't go often enough (as a casual customer) to see the benefit. So, you can officially put me down under: I don't see the point.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Metamucil
  • Mainster
    8 years ago
    Some girls get territorial as hell. I was sitting with a semi-fave a few weeks ago, after she'd gotten all the money I was going to give her that night. She knew I was going to finish my drink and get gone, but chose to keep me company until then. I was approached by another dancer and my little friend lit into her about courtesy and etiquette and boundaries (and a number of other concepts that I thought were foreign to most strippers) and ran the interloper off. Maybe the poor thing is lovestruck... OK, so she has three kids by four different daddies, but I bet I can help her turn her life around...
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ she sounds like a keeper, I think you should marry-her and help her raise her 3 bundles of joy.

And yeah, most salespeople are territorial about their custies - in the "strippers code of ethics" it is frowned upon for other dancers to approach a dancer's known regular whether she's with him at the moment or not - and even worse to approach a custy that is already sitting w/ a dancer (just like it would not be kosher for another PL to move in on a dancer that is already sitting w/ amother PL)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion