tuscl

Black-light testing Minneapolis sex businesses

grand1511
Euphoria
See, this is why we can't have nearly as much fun in Minneapolis strip clubs. Besides this kind of testing, I've been told by dancers that there are city "investigators" who visit clubs undercover to buy lap dances to see how loose dancers are with the rules.

http://www.startribune.com/minneapolis-a…

29 comments

• Jascoi
    8 years ago
    unreal. :(
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    My club has black lights on the main floor...maybe it's in-house testing?
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I wonder how that compares to testing at hotels, motels, etc. Talk about dirty!
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    If theyd just put some fucking tissues in the VIP rooms then the girls wouldn't have to spit in the floor.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    There are some things that are better left unknown.

Examples:

Black light tests

How many guys that stripper fucked today

What the guy looks like in the applebees kitchen who is preparing my food

What Juices farts smell like

How many fat grams are in a Chocolate Thunder From Down Under at Outback
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    So they are okay with sex in the back room as long as no fluids are left behind? Really? This is just a public health problem?
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Minneapolis must have a lot of money left over in the city budget to pay for such ridiculous expenses.

And I'm sure it's a wise use of their resource $ and is vital in keeping their residents safe.

Unbelievable.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    That's how tax dollars are used in sanctuary cities? All the illegals and refugees deposited in the Twin Cities, and that's where they spend money? If Ii were a taxpayer there, I'd be livid.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Gammanu, I fail to see the correlation between cleaning up cum stains and not deporting refugees from war torn countries...please don't accuse liberals of overreach if you're going to defend this.
  • crsm27
    8 years ago
    This is MN... not too many FS type in the VIP... I am sure 90% of the collections were what was wiped off from LDK that exploded through PL shorts. But that just shows you home much these places get cleaned!!! I will still be going... haha.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Are you saying you would rather have tax dollars spent cleaning up cum stains than providing food, shelter, and care for "refugees from war torn countries"?
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    If more women swallowed this would not be an issue.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    The gov getting involved is often not a good thing particularly w.r.t. adult entertainment - but it seems most SC owners do far from enough to keep the clubs clean - they should at least do a deep cleaning once a week and maybe put some cheap covers on VIP sofas that can be replaced frequently.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I dare any of the liberals to disagree with skibum on this.
    Papi is right, but I can't imagine the club owner who would put the hygiene of the VIP room over his bottom line. Just another reason to avoid ITC if you can.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    They frame it as a "public health" issue so they have more leverage. It works better than "we don't like nudity" in most places. Well, the ones that have courts that make them respect the First Amendment.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    The black light does not really prove crime.

In San Francisco, when Dianne Feinstein was trying to incarcerate Jim and Artie Mitchell, cops were taking infra red pictures.

SJG
  • Mainster
    8 years ago
    AZ's old "no contact" rules were originally put in place to prevent the transmission of crab lice. Girls couldn't even sit in the same booth with you, or sit on or lean against your table. There's a visual...... a girl leans against your little round table as hustles you for a dance, you decline, she leaves, and you look down at your drink.... and there's a critter back-stroking between the ice cubes.
  • mmdv26
    8 years ago
    The idea that government is collecting baby gravy residue at places where guys get wood is too titillating for elected officials to ponder in open session. Microdicks and frigid women making the rules :(
  • StPaul101
    8 years ago
    what i don't understand is where are the 17 adult entertainment venues in MPLS.
  • grand1511
    8 years ago
    I know....there are a few video peep show places tucked around downtown, but I still don't get to 17. And I can't believe Augie's was not one of the places cited. That place hasn't been cleaned since 1978.
  • crsm27
    8 years ago
    Grand and St. Paul.... Help me out and lets try to figure it all out the 17 places...

Deja Vu
    Dream Girls
    Rhino
    Ricks
    Augies
    Sex World
    Choice
    Down Town
    10th Inning
    Executive Lounge
    Seville...

Now I am drawing a blank...
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    I wonder how much they're paying the "make believe" customers who check the morality of the dancers. Sig. me up.
  • grand1511
    8 years ago
    @crsm27: Gay 90s & Brass Rail were cited in the report – I've never been to either to confirm that they are sex businesses. Is BJ's still open? There are also video peep shows in the basement of one of the bars on Hennepin.
  • crsm27
    8 years ago
    I forgot about BJ's bar... where you get air or mild grind dances and the chicks dance behind the bar.... and I have never been to either the Brass rail or the gay 90's. Maybe they sell novalties or something that is they are in the "sex business".

• StPaul101
    8 years ago
    BJs is still open and I guess that would be MPLS, also I've gotten dances before in downtown clubs and the booths or beds have smelled like puke so that could also be some of the issue.

Isnt 10th inning and execuive the same? I cant remember. I wonder if they are including some of the closed clubs like the one that was part of Sex World, maybe that location has multiple licenses.
  • grand1511
    8 years ago
    Most of Sex World is being turned into condos now with a little Sex World back along the alley
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Brilliant idea gawker! And brilliant point lapdanceking82!

I think lapdanceking82 should get a t-shirt that says "Don't hold a black light up to my crotch!" :)
  • crsm27
    8 years ago
    LDK.... that is exactly it. In MN there is hardly anything going on in the VIP.... you are very very very lucky to get a handy and just very lucky if you get two way contact. So most of the "fluids" and semen is from LDK and people wiping it off or it shooting through pants.

Just the USSR of MN doing another "crack down".
  • s88
    8 years ago
    Every SC should have a basket of flavored and unflavored condoms, astroglide, and wet wipes in every VIP room.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion