tuscl

Is it even fair to call strip clubs titty bars anymore?

Saturday, March 11, 2017 10:38 AM
As most know I was not blessed with giant tits. B cup for me and I love them but I have noticed that big breasted girls just don't seem to be around like they once were. I remember having a friend at a different club that I used to work at having a set of D's that were huge. When I think about yesteryears dancers most of them were big chested full figured girls but now it seems that smaller framed and smaller chested girls are the norm. I wonder if this is some kinda or thing related to evolution or something. I get a lot of compliments on my tits and even though I have considered getting bigger ones I probably wont. It even seems as if customers don't care about tit size anymore either. I guess clubs back in the day were mostly topless as compared to today also so maybe that's why its not such a big deal? any thoughs?

43 comments

• RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Just love the athletic look and B-cups, and I don't pay attention to dancers with artificial breasts. My theory is that some of the guys who prefer huge D's have some kind of lingering Oedipal complex.
  • poledancer83
    7 years ago
    whats that?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    It's basically a male child having the hots for his mother
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I assume they were called titty-bars back in the day b/c the clubs were probably more of the go-go style where there was no contact and mileage was the dancer getting topless.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Fair? What does that mean? You mean accurate? I see tittles each time I visit.
  • poledancer83
    7 years ago
    I guess what I mean is titties don't seem to be the focus anymore. At least the big voluptuous types
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    If you like I could focus on you nice titties. ;- p
  • poledancer83
    7 years ago
    aww stop it making me blush lol
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    )
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    I have no idea what the generalization means, no longer big voluptuous types? When did we stop loving large tittles? Focus? What does that mean? I've been going to clubs for 25 years all over the globe and I honestly don't know what you're asking.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I like biguns ilike mediumuns I like smalluns ain't no such thing as bad titties.
  • poledancer83
    7 years ago
    im not saying customers I mean clubs themselves. if you take 10 girls 6 have tits like mine and then the other 4 are split between super small and gigantic. I feel like 20 years ago the numbers would show more gigantic and less less average sized girls
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Around here the good clubs work that way but most of the dives seem to reflect the owners or hiring managers taste.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    So you're asking whether clubs were hiring women with significantly smaller sized breasts now than 20 years ago? BTW, I have no clue what your breasts are like, so it doesn't help me understand your explanation
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    I think I'm going to answer your basic question with a yes. Ii is fair to call them titty bars still. The terms are nebulous, at best. They always were loose enough terms. 99 percent of humanity understand the term the same way now and then.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    In my area big fake tits are still in.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    B cups are the norm but I still see lots of Cs and some Ds.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Tits are getting bigger not smaller. [view link]
  • gunrack
    7 years ago
    Nice size natural tits or big natural tits on a slim/skinny girl or thick girl with a flat stomach are not very common. Most girls don't have big natural breasts.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    ^ I agree
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    IMO around the 1980s there started to be a fascination w/ working out and being trim/lean - and it was also around the 1980s where low-fat diets became much more emphasized - thus IMO starting in the 1980s women that were previously considered normal-size all of a sudden were considered big/too-big; i.e. being voluptuous and full-figured fell out of style as being fat. IMO many clubs do seem to emphasize the small petite girl w/ slender legs; small waist; small-booty; and these types usually have small boobs. IDK why it's so hard to find girls w/ large natural boobs in clubs these days - I do think many clubs think they are not small enough and thus they may not be hired; or these women may feel self-conscious being nude in today's SCs? I def like/prefer big natural boobs (C - DD) as long as they are not deformed (and they not need be) - when I look at webcams I see plenty of women w/ very nice large natural breasts and I ask myself why I don't see women like that in clubs - I'm not saying a club should hire mostly full-figured/voluptuous women; but let at least a 1/4 of the dancers be of this type for the custies who prefer them vs only skinny chicks with either small natural boobs or skinny w/ big-fake boobs neither of which is my preference although I prefer small and natural over big and fake.
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    I think the type of girls have changed because the variety of PLs in the clubs have increased. It's no longer just the stereotypical horn dogs looking for big breast Barbie doll types that go to clubs anymore. Now horny men of every type are going to the clubs because the negative stigma about strip clubs is mostly gone. (or at least lessened) The wider variety of PLs have brought the various body types that they are attracted to into the clubs. BTW poledancer, your body is exactly the type that many of us PLs are looking for. Any new pics you'd care to share?
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    7 years ago
    ​As a skilled and seasoned boobologist, I feel compelled to comment: Here in Seattle there are only 15 clubs in the metropolitan area, and only one more in the entire state, so there are not a lot of clubs to make a comparison with. And more than half of those have only been around since 2008. I do like large natural boobs and dancers of that type get my business. I've been clubbing here for 11 years now, and perhaps I'd agree that not as many big-boobied dancers are working here as when I moved here. But, I still look for those that are at least a D-cup. However I don't find as many as I used to. And as others have stated, I really don't care for enhanced boobs. I'd rather have a dancer small and natural than big and enhanced. The term "titty bar" is likely a colloquial term for "topless bar" which was the common term used before "strip club" become standard. That was in the days before lap dances, when all there was to do was to watch dancers on stage dance go topless. So, as someone else mentioned, the emphasis was on viewing tits. Hence the names topless bar and titty bar.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Below is a link a fellow-TUSCLer forwarded me which lists all the Playmates (w/ pics) since the 1950s to the present (the names with "PMOY" next to them indicate Playmate of the Year) . To me it seems the boobs got smaller w/ each decade until the 1980s where more fake-ones started to appear - like women w/ curves and large natural beasts, thus I found the Playmates from the 50s the most desirable followed by the 60s then 70s and not liking most of the 80s and beyond: [view link]
  • jayhawk123
    7 years ago
    I don't care if fake or not. I will always take a young Pamela Anderson any day. That pic of her on @Papi list is my type
  • mr_evans2u
    7 years ago
    Still love big tits. Honestly i prefer enhanced to natural
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I call the clubs whatever I want to. Titty club sounds good but most call it a strip club. I remember someone a lot older than me called it a go go club. He fought in a war, I forget which one. I heard the guy tell me that over 20 years ago. I rarely ever heard someone call a strip club that before. I was wondering if he was a WWII vet. I don't remember anymore. I met a lot of different people when I visited clubs in Fayetteville.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I still like full size tits better than small ones but they can get too big or too small. Since the local strip club doesn't even allow tits to be completely exposed, it's more like a bikini bar in my opinion with nude colored pasties.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    While we're here salivating over the thoughts of large tatas, the OP is likely working. There is no justice, and little truth.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    7 years ago
    While we're on the subject, did you know that "tits" is an acronym? When spelled T.I.T.S., it stands for "Two In The Shirt."
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    I prefer perky, well-shaped, D-cup or smaller breasts. Most of my favorite dancers have been in the B-C range. Three have been A cuppers. One had a flat chest, albeit with two large nipples.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    @ Club_Goer: LOL - is that really true? Never heard that b/f. Tits in Spanish is "tetas" but I can't see how that would be an acronym that makes sense but maybe
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    I suppose the more the club is a dive, the more it makes sense to call it a titty bar. But I do suspect guys nowadays aren't nearly as impressed with big tits as they used to be when I began going to clubs.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I like big tits, and I seem to see fewer D boobs in my Detroit clubs. As long as you get to see any tits, I think it can be called a titty bar.
  • sandyman
    7 years ago
    @clubgoer It is much more likely that it is just a corruption of "teats", which is the name for the mammary glands on most milk-producing animals. E.g. A cow's udder has 4 teats.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Udderly ridiculous! ;-)
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    @papi Tits in Spanish is "tetas" Is that how the Grand Tetons got their name?
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Lake Titicaca in Peru - caca is spanish slang for shit so what does this lake's name mean?
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I feel the opposite is true. Way more large breasts since women/people are generally obese compared to years ago and even worse, big fat asses. I went to Tootsies and I literally felt that I was at a fat farm or the circus. Thank god for sports on tv.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Pole: Big is a relative term....lots of D's and larger in my club but lots of previously occurring letters too. I have to disagree to the thesis that dancer tit size is trending down....I've been through my tiny tit and huge tit phases and there were always dancers to fit the bill.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    flagooner: I spent a week in the Tetons and I didn't see a single nipple. But it was a golf outing with my son, so it wasn't that kind of trip anyway.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I was thinking maybe there were 2 main peaks that resembled tits from a certain angle.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    7 years ago
    @ flagooner: You may be thinking of the San Onofre nuclear generating station near San Clemente, CA: [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion