tuscl

Question - making requests for girls

Friday, March 10, 2017 3:22 PM
As a strip club goer, is it appropriate to request a certain type of girl to come over for a lap dance? I am a fan of phat asses and always want a dance from the phattest ass in the club. Would it be proper to ask the host/waitress to send the girl with the phattest ass over?

29 comments

• jackob85
    7 years ago
    In fact when you have not sat with a girl yet, it is often a good plan to ask the bouncer or bar tender to help send one your way you might like. No guarantee but often they will. If you toss them a tip (doesn't have to be huge) the chances increase. Realistically, the club makes more money when you get the kind of girl you want. You are happier and get more dances. Girls are happier because they don't waste time on you if they are the wrong kind.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Don't talk to one girl about another. Approach the girl you want, yourself. Approach dancers, approach waitresses too. And don't let girls sell you dances, as that is a chumps game. Feed her money and let it happen in the front room. Get a makeout session going. They you inviter her to the back room when your pants need to come down. Or just take her home with you. SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    How about putting your pants-on and approaching and asking her yourself - too many PLs forget strip-clubs are not the real-world but still act in a strip-club as they would a regular bar - it's not as if you are trying to pick her up - strip-clubs are business and about $$$ not a social singles-bar where people are looking to hookup thus most dancers want the business/$$$ and will sit w/ you or give you dances if they feel they're gonna make $$$ from you - you give yourself the best shot at getting w/ the dancers you want if you are proactive and approach her (get her attention) vs sitting back hoping she makes it your way. Most dancers get more "no's" than "yes's" to dance requests and many of them get discouraged and stop approaching custies even if's just for a while - dancers don't approach custies for any # of reasons including thinking that for w/e reason they may not be your type; and some dancers are just clueless. Strip-clubs are often a crapshoot and one is often better-served making their own luck and taking matters into their own-hands and being in control instead of at the whim of the dancers or club.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    If you ask the bouncer or waitress, 90% chance they will send over the girl who will kick them back the biggest cut. If you want a particular girl, get her yourself Perfectly "appropriate" to ask the bouncer or waitress, they get those kinds of requests commonly, just not the best practice. Plus, coming at this from a passive-aggressive, I'm-too-scared-to-ask-her-myself mindset does not bode well for your mileage :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Yeah man-up bro :)
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Agree with approaching her yourself. No reason not to.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    In 1000s of strip club visits, I can only think of twice that I have asked a club employee to get a dancer for me. Both times were when I was a newbie and didn't know any better. You are always better getting the dancer yourself. Asking for help marks you as a newbie who can be taken advantage of. If you don't know how to get a dancer yourself post a thread on that subject and learn how.
  • duomaxwell
    7 years ago
    If you're looking for a specific "type" of girl, definitely ask the staff. Not all of the dancers hang out on the floor all of the time, so if Phat Ass is upstairs in the dressing room someone will fetch her for you.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    does SJG realize how far-fetched some of the shit he says is? lol
  • s88
    7 years ago
    At one SC, the female hostess/manager basically told me to tell her what girl I want, by name or looks, because 8s-10s hide in the DR except for hourly stage rotations because there are very few seats ITC all night and front row customers are cheap and worthless to talk to.
  • s88
    7 years ago
    As others said, I'd never let a staff member pick a random girl for me. I dont trust them. I can't get hard without looking at her face first. If for just company, which makes no sense to me ITC, any girl would do, fuck, a guy would do too. As others said, the stripper could be giving a kickback or fucking the bouncer/male SC host and your experience will suffer because the bouncer doesn't have your interests in mind. @Papi_Chulo "a social singles-bar where people are looking to hookup" SCs are better treated as a singles bar but you pay in the end. If you don't walk up first, you don't assert dominance and they will sense it and you will get very little for your $ therefore. Sometimes, the stripper that walks upto me, actually finds me visually hot, and no discussion of what will happen in LD area is needed if I throw the right chemistry and flirting back at her. Last time at the SC, 2 girls walked upto me and said hi. A lil small talk, both leaned in close, I touched their arm, played with their hair a lil, at one point, standing (no free seats ITC) our foreheads were touching and holding hands, a nose bump. I then said to goto LD area. Both allowed DFK and FIV and DATY without asking before we started the dances. Both asked if I wanna fuck them during semi-private LD session but I declined due to looks/undateable/not interested in OTC reasons. I think that was a successful night. Every girl I walked upto (5 of them), i said hi, arm touched, half of them, in 2 minutes they made a reason to flee to bathroom, DR, or another reg, the other half, had some convo, but couldnt get the topic sexual, eventually I had to ask if they want to DFK, they said no. Oh well, I saved my $. But in the past I have had amazing nights, because sometimes the hotest girls in the club, know they dont need to cold call anyone. Or sit next to a guy as an investment not knowing if they will buy a LD when poped the question. A guy who walks up and says hi, is all but guaranteed to buy dances. The walk-up PLs are also "very nice" compared to 5 bros with a bottle who came to the SC to be douchbags. SCs are a numbers game. You need volume and to reject girls who dont meet your standards. There are always more new girls in the future. Never be afraid to go home with a full wallet.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... If you don't know how to get a dancer yourself post a thread on that subject and learn how ..." As far as I can tell one needs two things to approach a dancer: 1) can you walk 2) can you speak
  • ime
    7 years ago
    My experience is if it is a busy club or you are having trouble getting the girls attention if you tell a waitress or manager who is around that you are interested in a girl, when the girl comes over she is usually very happy to have been requested.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I once asked a bouncer to go into the dressing room and tell XXXXX to get her ass out here because I was waiting for her. He did and she rushed out. :)
  • etsutwigg222
    7 years ago
    It is a business and their job. They aren't going with you they are going with the $$$$. So ask for a dance, if she says later move on to the next one. And there is always a next one ready to seperate you from your $$$!!!
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    I always try and be proactive when grabbing the attention of a dancer I am interested in. This could be directly approaching her, waving her over or even maintaining eye contact. The eye contact has worked very well for me in the past including last week and has even worked across a dark club such as Bourbon Street Circus. On rare occasions I have tipped a waitress to please go tell a specific dancer I would like to have her join me. Usually while the dancer was sitting at a table across the club and I didn't want to make the walk over or loose my seat. I once saw a very nice looking girl show up for her shift at a very small club, and after a while I asked the bartender to see if she was ready to give dances. Within about 3 minutes the dancer was in my lap and we had a great time. If you are looking for a specific type of dancer, such as one with a phat ass, it might be productive to ask any of the club employees, including dancers, if there are any girls there that fits your preference. Some clubs are too cut-throat for this but I have had it work too. Really depends on the club and the dancer. I agree with others, man up and go get what you want. A good way to start would be to actually visit a strip club and write a review afterwards.
  • stripfighter
    7 years ago
    if all you care about is phattest ass ask away. just like asking any dancer for a dance the worst that can happen is a no and an additional tip... now if youre asking for strategies for best way to get bang for your buck thats a different topic
  • 3LeggedMan
    7 years ago
    "Never be afraid to go home with a full wallet. " Some of my best visits have been after bailing with my full wallet.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    On a separate topic, for you guys who love big asses ... I will admit that I can't help but imagine, after they move their bowels, how difficult it must be to really clean the whole area well. In my imagination, get within a foot of ground zero, and it smells like juice's underwear drawer. Something to discuss with my therapist, perhaps.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    @Subraman: My daughter (then about 15) and I were walking at the mall one day, when we passed a *very* large man shuffling in the other direction. If he was less than 500 pounds, I'd be surprised. She glances back a couple times until he's far enough away, then asks me, "Dad? How does somebody like that wipe his ass when he takes a shit?" (Yes, she really talks like that; she is her father's daughter.) I couldn't do anything but laugh.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    GoVikings, what I am saying is not far fetched at all. It only might look that way if you stay with in the box the club tries to keep you in. For some, such interactions are standard, and they are reported as standard at the most extreme of the US dives, as well as in Mexico. Also not completely out of bounds in our own underground circuit. And duomaxwell, yes there may well be other girls you are not seeing. But girls really like it when a guy sees them and selects them, now when he orders them up to fit a type profile. Just have to write off the ones out of site, and stick to approaching them yourself. SJG Mick Taylor & Keith Richards - Gimme Shelter Outtake [view link]
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    "Get a makeout session going." "Or just take her home with you." This stuff is far fetched, SJG
  • BuckMcNutter
    7 years ago
    I only ask a bouncer or waitress to approach a girl if the dancer has gone to the back for one of those long extended breaks thay appears they will never return from.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Bringing together the various themes, if you tip the bouncer to get the girl with the phattest ass, if you tip him an extra $5, think he'd do a quick sniff test or dirty sanchez move on her, just so you can prepare yourself spiritually for the experience?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    If you see a specific girl you like and don't wanna go up to her it's ok to ask the waitress or staff person to grab her for you - what I wouldn't do is ask them to bring me "a random girl w/ a phat ass" b/c either I may not like who they bring or they may just bring a dancer-buddy they wanna help-out.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    GoVikings you have read posts from highly experienced TUSCL members who never accept anything less than that. Accounts on Black Strip Clubs .net describe that. Posts here on TUSCL about Tijuana explain that that is standard. And sometimes the girls don't give you much choice in the matter either. TUSCL members have affirmed that it works the same way in the mixed race dives. A lot of it just comes down to how you are talking to the girl. Imagine it was a college party, and you had just met her. Except that you can accelerate the process a bit by handing her money. In San Jose AMPs the girls are no so used to that, so when it happens they really open up. In San Francisco AMPs they do a higher percentage of FS, and they have less problems with LE, so they are just more slutty in general, so GFE is real common. And again, the girls just completely open up. At our local very strictly run no touching clubs, it happens when a girl wants to set up an immediate OTC, and sometimes when other girls just get moody or pissed at the boss. And then at out underground Mexican Bar circuit, it is supposedly prohibited. But some of these girls need very little encouragement, and they are always trying to set up OTC, and they know that that is the litmus test. You just learn how to lead it, and how to treat the girls with respect. Money is to take care of them, and to show respect, but never to pay them. Papi, I would never ask someone else to intercede between me and a girl. I want her to see me on my feet, and let her see that I am not afraid of rejection, and that I am trying to make an impression on her. Always want to get the girl off script and civilianize the interaction. And I always know that I will get only one chance to make an impression on her that way. SJG Happy Go Lucky Local [view link] Wildness and Order [view link] [view link] Night Train, Jimmy Forrest, 1952 [view link] Louis Prima [view link] James Brown, Live at the Apollo [view link] James Brown performs and dances to "Out of Sight" on the TAMI Show (Live) [view link] Apogee Run Lots of Plugins While Recording with Ultra-low Latency [view link] Apogee [view link] Santa Monica, CA [view link]
  • Mainster
    7 years ago
    Jobud, I've never had a problem asking the bartender or waitress how many girls were hiding in the DR, or whether a certain girl or type of girl was present. I've also never had a problem tipping for that service, so it generally works out for me. Once you've settled on the next temporary love of your life, get her digits. I've only had two dancers turn me down on that one, and they'll be sure to text you when they "miss you" (meaning, miss your wallet.)
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Similar to JS69, I've had staff help pimp for me when I was new. These days I can take care of myself, although a few years back my regular at the time had an emergency (yeah...) and had to leave the club, so she hand picked a girl for me for the rest of the evening. It turned out she had really good taste in women!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    I've never trusted another club employee to provide "concierge" services. I have had bartenders and bouncers point out new girls that they thought I'd like (with mixed success), but I've never asked anyone to fetch me a dancer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion