tuscl

The ultimate SS: your dick

larryfisherman
California
Wednesday, March 8, 2017 8:17 AM
I'm half white, half black. Unfortunately I'm not black in the right places lol. I'm pretty average down there. I found it pretty amusing when I was talking to two strippers at a bar. One of the strippers (who was tipsy) said "when his dick gets hard he's got a big ass dick". The other girl then felt Jr up over my pants and said, "it's got potential". Lol these strippers will say anything. What's the most amusing thing a stripper has told you about your dick, or the biggest SS about it?

26 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    A black one told me(old white guy) that I was black where it counts.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Fishstix: 50% black, 50% white, 100% retarded.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    @shadowcat- legend!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    No, no. When a stripper says it to me, it's totally true. :-|
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    My size is average, but I do get compliments on how hard it gets (they never say "for a guy your age")...of course I don't mention the chemical enhancements. IT stand s up like when I was 14 though; I like that!
  • Stephanie4life
    7 years ago
    Its as big as my money.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Funniest line ever: Wow your dick gets really, really hard.....are you Portuguese?
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    only one that sticks out in my mind was in follies VIP and dancer had my bare dick out and she said this "thing is huge, it's the size of one of my arms" and then she lined it up against one of her arms to show me I am black, but in all honesty I think she was exaggerating. I've never measured it or anything....but if I had to guess I'd say I'm only slightly bigger than average
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @ Shadowcat I got the same thing also from an AA girl.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    The stripper who said I have a big ass dick also said Jr is bigger than her boyfriend's. Lol, keeping packing on the SS. The longest I've ever gotten my dick is 7 3/4.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Shadowcat must be broke, if he has where it counts.
  • s88
    7 years ago
    It is too big to go in. The tip reached her belly button when I put it against her front.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I tried to tell a stripper the story of my dick but it was too long.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Lol
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    It wasn't SS Larry. She wasn't talking about your dick. She said you're a dick.
  • jackob85
    7 years ago
    Every stripper will tell every guy his dick is the biggest she has ever had and that it is glorious if it is attached to a wallet
  • Imamutt
    7 years ago
    I'm, she said I wanna take your little friend out to party til he pukes.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Nah. They couldn't try that with me and keep a straight face.
  • Imamutt
    7 years ago
    I'm a quarter black. Does that make me more retarded, Shailynn?
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    -_-
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    the study found no significant correlation between genital dimensions and race or ethnicity,
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    @GMD- LMAO!
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @shailynn I've been called a porch monkey by a poster that claims to be married to a neurologist does that mean that strippers aren't lying to me ? ; - b
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    I heard a stripper describe another PL's dick as $400 big. Strippers measure your dick by how much money comes with it :-)
  • jackob85
    7 years ago
    I think 10cm + $400 beats my 16cm+$40 most days if I am in a bidding war.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion