tuscl

NCAA Conference Tornament Predictions

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Who takes their conferences?

ACC - UNC

Big12 - Kansas or can WVU upset them?

PAC - totally up for grabs in my opinion

B10 - up for grabs

SEC - Kentucky or Florida?

31 comments

• rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Northwestern!!!!!!
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    ACC - Duke

Big12 - Kansas

PAC - UCLA

B10 - UM (Terps)

SEC - Florida
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    I guess the tornament has been ripped wide open.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    The one with the most points at the end.
  • clubdude
    8 years ago
    Rockstar, PLEASE......the title goes to an awaken Green and White!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I've lost interest in college basketball - seems it's gotten watered-down w/ the one-and-dones and these days many teams are mediocre and kinda the less mediocre one wins - not like in the past where one could count on the traditional powerhouses to be good year-in and year-out and one could expect a consistently high-level of play vs it being up in the air every year now.
  • azdd
    8 years ago
    I agree with your assessment of the PAC-12. Arizona has the talent to win it, but only if they all show up. Oregon has been winning close games at the buzzer all season, and blew Arizona out in their single meeting. I think UCLA is good, but vulnerable if you take Lonzo Ball out of his game. I love my Wildcats, but if I were putting money down I would bet on the Ducks. If you tell anyone I said this, I'll deny it!
  • Array
    8 years ago
    Watch out for Iowa State in the Big 12. In the past few years ISU has taken the conference tournament a couple of times. The only way I'll bet against them is if they're playing West Virginia.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Did KU play walk ons against TCU?
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    Funny, AZDD, I've been thinking exactly the same thing about Oregon for months-- and I'm also an Arizona grad. As much as I want my Wildcats to win the PAC 12 championship and go deep into March Madness, I think Oregon is going to shine.

I hope I'm wrong.
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    I agree with flagooner, Kansas looked decidedly average today in their loss to the apparently formidable TCU.....
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    I put 19-21 yr old male basketball players in a similar category as the major pls of TUSCL. You never know with any consistency their behavior due to them obsessing about their dick getting pussy.

They haven't learned to focus through emotional swings of life(ballgame), and therefore are bound to be undisciplined. This reason alone is why it is sometimes profitable to pick the underdogs. They get distracted easily, and even though on paper the talent can look good, execution is another story.
  • azdd
    8 years ago
    BEAR DOWN @WetWilly! Would have been nice if ASU could have upset the Ducks yesterday, and USC cam close with UCLA. My ATF is from Oregon, but we have fun with it. Good games tonight, maybe Cal can knock out the Duckies! GO CATS!
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Northwestern was losing 9-6 last night, and then went on a 31-0 run. I've never seen anything like that!
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    Big surprise for many people tonight, Duke bested the team many have been expecting will be a number 1 seed...... North Carolina.

Cal has started strong against the mighty Duckies, but what else is new?
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    I don't agree with Bill Walton all that much, but I do agree with him when he says the number 1 seed in the west will come from Oregon, UCLA, and Arizona.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Duke demoralized UNC
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    State !!!!!
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Cats kicked Bruin ass last night! Alford got mad at Miller, so the rivalry expands further.

Big Ten surprise will have Minnesota in the finals with a rematch to Wisconsin.
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    Few the last few months Kansas and North Carolina. Have been near locks for number 1 seeds. Now they have late season losses against decidedly weaker teams, so I'm sure the committee will continue their body of work argument, but Gonzaga proved to many people they could lose badly and early.

So what will the committee do with the number 1 seeds? Wimp out and use the body of work argument for all these?

Tough choices if they use anything but the body of work argument. ....
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    The Joe Lunardi bracketology report is at best insightful. I've been confused how he can place Baylor and Lousville as solid #2 seeds, and placing all Pac 12 elite teams as #3 and #2 seeds, when the pac12 teams are ranked higher even in the RPI/BPI.

The finals should help settle that aspect, but does Kansas and UNC deserve #1's. Kansas maybe but not Carolina.
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    Predictions gone nuts today. Villova loses, upsets more brackets than an earthquake.
  • rogertex
    8 years ago
    Zags got a scare from Northwestern - but that goal-tending "no call" got Zags past wildcats. Zags will lose the next game.
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    Agree, Northwestern got royally screwed.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Not following this year but Duke looked good in the ACC.
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    Kentucky with 2 key blocks within the last 25 seconds manages a win against Wichita State.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    "Tournament".
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    Oregon does what many of us knew they would do, even after the loss of one of their big guys . Huge win for the Ducks and the PAC 12!
  • azdd
    8 years ago
    So three PAC-12 teams in the sweet sixteen! I thought Rhode Island had a great chance to beat Oregon, and just didn't manage the game well at the end. I think Arizona has the best shot of getting to the final four, which will be very cool since it's in Phoenix.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Richard Simmons. LMFAO
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Damn - Kansas looks like a team of All Stars - like an AAU team at the college level
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion