tuscl

On the way to the club I visited a Costco and got cut off!

JimGassagain
Bacon props!!
I hadn't been to the club in a month. Normally I'd go with some friends or my dad/brothers but today I wanted to strike out on my own. As I went down the road to a Jersey establishment, I remembered a Costco I enjoy because they always give out samples of food. My belly was rumbling loudly and I needed to pick up supplies for the 5 little mouths eating me out of house and home.

Have you ever been at Costco during the day on an empty stomach? It's amazing!! I pretended to be buying stuff while filling my cart up with crap I was never going to purchase, just to give the impression I'm buying stuff. The real experience is tasting all the delicious samples they leave you. I walked up and down the aisles just snacking, and repeatedly stopping over and over at the stand with the miniature party hot dogs. They were delicious!

Needless to say after 30 minutes, and 20 trips to the wonderful yet geriatric 80 year old server of scrumptious miniature hot dogs, she cut me off! She said, " No more for you! You go now! You here too many times. Either buy a package to take home with you or don't eat."

I've been cut off at the bar for drinking too much, but this is the first time I've ever been denied extra samples at Costco. After an hour and 1/2, I ran out of time to even go clubbing and I left with a stomach ache. Has anyone else ever had a good distraction like this to keep you away from the show clubs?

16 comments

• Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Would Trolling on TUSCL count? Seems to be a THING around here lately....
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    ^^^
    (Funny Jim Gaffagin tickets just went up for a giveaway on the radio as I typed the above- DTE Theater in Clarkston Michigan. I damn well could have dialed the phone.....)
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Simply watch all my reruns on TV Land for the "Jim Gaffigan Show" and save yourself the $85/ticket.

I got great reviews but the grind was too much. I couldn't maintain the show and sacrifice being away from my kids. They grow up way too fast!
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    WTF???
  • sflguy123
    8 years ago
    You gotta do like me. Bring sunglasses, a hat, fake wig and beard.

If it was me I'd leave that place weighing 5 pounds more.
  • Mainster
    8 years ago
    I make a shopping list and eat a hearty meal before I see foot in that place, and I still may have a hot dog before I grab a cart. Costco is no place to be when you're hungry.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Seems like a lot of effort for some free food - Wendy's has a very economical 4-for-$4 deal:

1) jr bacon cheeseburger or crispy chicken sandwhich
    2) 4-piece nuggets
    3) fries
    4) drink
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I thought the op said he got off in coscos LMFAO
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Costco share holder here, and I'll ask the board to revoke @Gass's membership. Actually I take multiple samples too.

Costco announced today that they are raising membership prices (maybe to cover freeloaders like the OP).
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    I think you have to be an inbred retard from the Deep South to understand @Gassbag's sense of humor.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Are you that dick that steps in front of the little kid waiting patiently on line for his turn and grabs the last two samples SMH ?
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I read the same thing, juice. lol. JimG just needs a hat & sunglasses he can swap so he looks different. Or put on one of their Hawaiian shirts.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Ha! The comments from some members range from funny to taking a joke too serious.

Every time I go to Costco it costs me twice as much as a club trip. I actually got a phone # from a single mother last year chatting at the sample line.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Meat72, how many times had you gone through the sample line before you got the number?

Did your eyes meet over the mystery meat? Because that would be ace!
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Lol! Mystery meat?? Touché
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion