tuscl

Money proportionate to how bitchy you act????

Wednesday, March 1, 2017 9:31 AM
So attitude is just important as new shoes or a different hairstyle to us girls. I have played around with different attitudes and found one that has worked quiet well lately. Mix part bitch and part feisty and I have been doing well. ive mastered the act like your just a little too good for them and then tie it into the but I still need your money so heres my tits attitude. It seems to me that its more about shit talking vs actually being a bitch. I shit talk a lot to my customers but in a way that is still underlying flirty in nature. Also customers seem to respond to teasing not sensually but just kinda messing with them enough to remain funny but have an underlying tone that makes it seems that I may be serious too. Its definetly worked better for me then being overly nice or the sweet innocent routine. Any thoughts? What kinda attitude do you guys prefer the best?

39 comments

• Mate27
    7 years ago
    Has any guy pretended to be gay so you could try your best to convert them into hetero sexual experiences? To me that would be almost as plausible as a stripper putting on a bitchy attitude just to elicit more money out of a pl's wallet.
  • poledancer83
    7 years ago
    never had that happen.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I would think teasing and edging - like to constantly lead on a PL "like I may do this or that back in VIP" is the ultimate way to drain a PLs wallet. Most guys on her (except for Fishsticks, imamutt and Bavarian) are too savvy for those traps by the average PL would not catch on before their wallet is drained.
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    I say if it works for you keep at it. I would rather have fun with a girl and bitchy, flirty, and fun conversation from her works great in combination with great tits.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Good one Meat. Bitchy gets nothing from me, nice and sweet is where you need to be to get my moolah.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Bitchy in any form won't work on me. Too reminiscent of my ex wife.
  • poledancer83
    7 years ago
    maybe bitchy isn't the best work but maybe like a cocky flirting type attitude
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    What gets her my money is her being really hot and giving great dances. Don't care about bitchy, don't care about conversation etc.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Bitchy never works for me, although based on how you described it, that might not be quite the right term for what you're doing. I do love fiesty I don't mind "aloof"... at first. If you STAY aloof, you'll be getting the boot. But it can be fun to have an aloof girl (most "aloof" girls are actually shy, IME) and slowly open them up. Makes you feel like you've gotten somewhere :)
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Any girl gets Fishsticks money if she gives him a phone number. It doesn't necessarily have to be hers.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^i thought if she helps him with his algebra homework
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    ^^^ lol, and don't forget about the biggest faggit that ever has been known in the history, Txtittyfag(dot)! He has super homosexual powers, as alluded by his name. Aparantly he's proud of his faggitry by displaying it in his name.
  • poledancer83
    7 years ago
    And the goddamn trolls are back great.....
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I strongly prefer sweet and innocent. Perhaps your version of bitchy works for your personality but it doesn't sound fun.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Poledancer, depending on what you mean, the feistiness might get me to open the wallet sooner. I can see that. But sweetness will get me to spend more, for longer, depending on if you transition or not. Also nothing IMO replaces mileage and rapport for keeping me in the dance seat.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    *tosses a can of RAID and a lighter to Poledancer to use on the trolls*
  • duomaxwell
    7 years ago
    "Bitchy" doesn't work, "Confident and fun" works. It's all about (to borrow from the PUA lexicon) how you "frame" the interaction.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    duo!!!!! Welcome back!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Don't let girls sell you dances. That is a chump's game. Front room makeout session, with feeding her respect money. Then when it is time for your pants to come down, you invite her to the back room. Or just take her home with you. SJG
  • stripfighter
    7 years ago
    For me she has to be sweet. Now, she can do that in a sassy and feisty way to turn up the fun. The teasing, playful type get my dollar. The one who laughs at my jokes, plays to my ego, and boldly bust my chops in a flirty and fun way has gotten me good... That is on top of being extraordinary good looking too...
  • stripfighter
    7 years ago
    Careful with being too nice w/guys taking kindness for weakness. And why a bit of edginess works well to counteract it.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Feisty with a side of lighthearted teasing has worked for me before. But then again, so does sweet and innocent at times. It also depends on a girl's look. A dancer with lots of tattoos and huge tits is going to have a hard time pulling off a sweet / innocent routine. I think that any persona that crosses the line from feisty to bitchy or pushy is a losing proposition.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Confident + Fun might be the best IMO. Esp. if she's confident enough to say what she wants to say.
  • Timbuck12
    7 years ago
    Hey, it's good to have duomaxwell back in the mix. Hope it's not just a one-time thing. "Bitchy" is the fastest way to lose my interest. Outgoing, a little flirty and some good-natured sarcasm gets me everytime.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    I don't see how being bitchy can result in guys giving you more money. Sweet and innocent makes me wonder what kind of mileage I'll get with a lap dance. Slutty makes me wonder what kind of extras and mileage you've already given tonight. Confident, fun, and seductive is the beat way to part this PL from his hard earned cash.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    IMO, pretty-much what "duo" said - ""Bitchy" doesn't work, "Confident and fun" works" Confidence is key and confidence does not necessarily mean being bitchy (although it can) - no one-size fits all w.r.t. PLs - for me I prefer a confident aggressive woman/dancer - for me her being sweet does not really rev my motor nor pique my interest as much - in a subconscious sorta way if she does not think, or comes across, as not being worthy of my $$$/business, then in a subconscious way I also believe that.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Nice to hear from you again "duo" - hope all is well with you
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I like a woman who has "touch". Touch is sensual more than sexual. Bitchy, cocky, arrogant doesn't do it for me as it reminds me of my clients.
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    Confident, sassy, sweet, playful, flirty, a little silly. These I enjoy. Arrogant, assertive, bitchy. Not really.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    If a man likes bitchy, wouldn't he just stay home with the wife?
  • beguiled
    7 years ago
    Show us your tits!
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    I have heard girls say they make more money with a bitchy hustle. This is not a tactic I use because every man's ego is different and I don't want to be a bitch to a man who['s wallet] might respond negatively to it. Plus, a bitch hustle would be contrived for me. I usually use the bubbly, sweet hustle. I smile a lot. I act excited. Smiling = more money for me. I've found this hustle to be exciting for the guys, and leading to quicker money being spent. I also have a more "sultry" hustle, where I act sort of like one of the young, elegant beauties from the 50s and 60s (Audrey Hepburn, Elizabeth Taylor, Grace Kelly, etc). I still smile a lot and also bite my lip.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    *However, if it's a game night or a busy weekend night and the club is standing-room only type of busy, that's when the more assertive hustle comes in because there are guys everywhere I step, so I'll just grab one and say, "hey, let's go." Gets them into VIP the majority of the time. I still don't act bitchy in those times, just very assertive and I suppose aggressive because there's sooo much money that can be made so quickly.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I had a regular that used the bitchy approach and she was a lot of fun. She always tried to get me to LDK from her VERY aggressive grind but I never did. She'd start screaming at me out of frustration too! LOL Luckily she was available for OTC, where she could make me cum very easily. She once asked me if I thought people were afraid of her...well YES, some must have been!! We were close though and had an 'understanding'. She never scared me in the slightest. She intimidated a lot of other dancers too though! LOL I miss that girl...we're still FB friends and she has had a steady B/F since she quit dancing so I don't see her anymore. Oh well.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Nina, from a customer POV, on busy nights we appreciate it when you DO circulate more quickly through the crowd. Good points there.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    All of the above notwithstanding, in the clubs I do see plenty of guys fawning over dancers that treat them like shit. For some PLs, there's likely a gap between what they believe works for them and what *actually* works on them.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Some guys like to be dominated. So a bitchy woman, who is also a dolled up hottie, is idea for them, and the best way to get to their wallet. SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    As I often post; strip-clubs are bizarro-world (opposite of the real-world) - in SC bizarro-world the roles are kinda reversed - in the real-world it is usually the man that does the approaching and convincing, in SC bizarro-world it is usually the woman/dancer - thus just like nice-guys finish-last in the real-world, IMO nice dancers probably also finish last in SC bizarro-world. And by "nice" I mean mostly being non-assertive and a pushover.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    There was a girl at the Sunnyvale Hip Hugger who was bitchy. Once she brought this baby doll, and was holding it like it was real, and saying to guys, "You better start paying for the baby that was born last week, you better start paying." Other dancers were making hand gestures and saying that they have nothing to do with her. At a San Francisco club, where they start the new girls as waitresses, one was real bossy and insulating. Telling people to tip the other waitress, "Be a man." I think she needed a spanking and a fucking. But you know, dancers have to be able to manipulate guys. And especially in this, a clip joint with no front room makeout sessions. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion