tuscl

Guys Admit The Trouble They Got Into At Their Strip Club Bachelor Parties

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs

6 comments

• 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Most of those stories are pretty mellow. They need some TUSCL posters to write ace stories.

That said, I think #8 was lapdanceking82! Or maybe juicebox69! ;)
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I got so drunk that my 45 minute conversation with Roger Clemens and Woody Harrelson remains a memory for everyone at the party....except me. The cast of the movie "kingpins" had their wrap party at a providence strip at the same time we had mine.
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    Alternative title-"Things young guys do when they are drunk and in an uncomfortable position owing to inexperience and a single mother childhood".
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    ^^^ bvino, LMFAO !! Right? If some guy acts like that in a SC he wasn't raised right.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Any one of us could tell better strip club stories than this.
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    The one thing in that list I have not see is a fiancee come in ad drag the groom out during a lapper.
    Passed out(carried him to the car and went back in), puked(saw a group and the groom puked on the edge of the stage), getting on stage without permission(very drunk groom, he got tossed, another time the girls on stage took his pants off and played with his junk), kiss the girl(No NO without permission), fights( the bouncers realized he was just a beligerent drunk and put him outside and had his buddies go wit him), leave without paying(stuck one of the group with the bill and he was pissed), spending big money(high end club and got bottle service in private room without checking costs in a manhattan club, I was glad I was not in the at groups) and have seen a guy lie about what happened at the party to his soon to be wife(69-DATY/BBBJCIM)!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion