tuscl

4 Conversations You Might Want to Have Before His Bachelor Party

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
"Brides" magazine may not completely agree with TUSCL's view of strippers.

http://www.brides.com/story/how-to-discu…

11 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Fuck em if they can't take a joke.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^ right
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Wait! There's no sex in the Champagne Room.....is there????

The night I was going to my bachelor party, my fiance (and still my wife after 35 years) read me a bunch of quotes from the Letitia Baldrige wedding etiquette book. As you might imagine, it said some pretty uncomplimentary things about bachelor parties. She finished up by asking me to be good.

The next day, we were together and she finally asked me how the party had gone. "Well," I said, "you know all of those horrible things Ms. Baldrige said about bachelor parties?"

"Yeeeessss...."

"They're ALL TRUE!"

Thank God that woman has a sense of humor!
  • grand1511
    8 years ago
    Years ago I had a female co-worker ask me these kind of questions. She had heard rumors about her fiancee's bachelor party. I just completely deflected her questions. I didn't know the guy; wasn't at the party. But three years later they weren't married any more.
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    I find that bachelor parties have changed from what they were originally intended so I do not attend them. they were originally intended as a last ditch effort to prevent the "groom" from throwing his life into the sewer where he not only losses his life, health and freedom but also all of his money. Most grooms are so enamored with getting regular sex they do not realize that will end in about a month and once the first kid is made sex is over unless she wants more kids. They also do not realize that retirement is not possible once you marry because you will be supporting her, her entire family and your kids and their kids until you die.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    ^^^ So true.

Best to stay single.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    My view is that the people who publish Bride's Magazine should be lined up against a wall and shot.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^ I've wanted to do that with the people who publish Bride's Magazine for decades and decades.

SJG

Thin Lizzy - Jailbreak (Full album)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB1ghdfm…
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I have to agree with Bachelor parties being a throw back to another time, like Tired Traveler mentions. I've never been to one and didn't have one myself either when I got married. I didn't see the need.

It's not like you can't go clubbing or whoring (these days) once your married, right? Plus when you starting out in marriage money is often tight, another reason to skip the bachelor party.

Also people often pursue other options to marriage these days and no fault divorces exist. So it's not like you really need to talk the guy out of it these days.

My personal take is the women worried about bachelor parties either have insecurity issues or it's a money issue or both.

LOL @ SJG. fkn funny.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I went to a Marlins game for my bachelor party. I prefer to engage in my hobby alone.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ I don't like the idea of bachelor parties either. Some people I worked with like to have them. In my opinion, the girl is must a prop, as really it is about male bonding, bordering on homosexuality.

One of the ring leaders was always talking pictures and showing them off. He as a jackass.

What flagooner is saying makes lots of sense. I what I do, I do alone.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion