tuscl

Face or body?

larryfisherman
California
Tuesday, February 21, 2017 12:40 PM
What would you rather have? •stripper with your definition of a 10 face and a 7 body OR •stripper with your definition of a 10 body and a 7 face I'm taking the 10 body and 7 face.

23 comments

• etsutwigg222
    7 years ago
    I agree 10 body and 7 face. Who can see their face when it is buried on your lap, like the plan is???? Now they do need good strong ears to hold on to!!!!!
  • clubdude
    7 years ago
    As I've stated before, that's what paper bags are for!!! 10 body, no matter the face!
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Lol
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    I'd go for a 10 body/7 face.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    10body/7face no fkn hesitation.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Didn't we have this question just a few months ago? Seems very familiar.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I vote for 10 face, 7 body. Preferably in an 18 year old. Any yes some version of the same question is posted every few months.
  • jester214
    7 years ago
    Body.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Would you rather have a fruit roll up or a chocolate yogurt with your school lunch? I would definitely take the 10 face, a 7 body is not a bad thing at all.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    The 10 face
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I'm really into DFK because it helps my old dick get hard. So I gotta go with the 10 face. Today I got both. A rare combination for me.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Kudos, shadowcat.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    I would very happily take either of these and base the decision instead on her demeanor/attitude.
  • Alterego4401
    7 years ago
    You need to change it to 10 and 1 then see ppls replies
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    ^^^Most of us wouldn't be interested in a girl with a 10 body 1 face, or a girl with a 1 body 10 face.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    This question has no meaning for me. I'm only concerned with strippers' minds.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Like most guy's, I want both, but if I have to choose, I'd always want the body to be a 10.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    LMAO Jackslash.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Without a 10 face I won't even look at the body. By the way we all have different ideas as to what constitutes a 10 on both anyway.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Face first.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    body body body
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    @skibum-that's why I said with your definition of a 10.
  • 3LeggedMan
    7 years ago
    10 face. After all, a 7 is still an acceptable body. Maybe a-cup titties or an oversized butt.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion