tuscl

Off topic but interesting. Worlds 10 worse cities for traffic.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

12 comments

• rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I'm not arguing actual stats, but IMHO Bangkok is #1, Chicago #2, LA #3, SF #4. Never been to Moscow.

Wouldn't Bangalore or Calcutta be #1 though? It takes all day to go from one side to the other!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I'm familiar w/ Miami, Atlanta, and Dallas, traffic - of these 3 I think Miami is the worst w/ Atlanta close-behind - Dallas is not great but IME def not as bad as Miami or Atlanta.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    The traffic going in and out of Larry's Mom's bedroom is always backed up
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Miami traffic sucks as does the whole south Florida region NYC and tristate is pretty bad and LA sucks wind.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I'm familiar with L.A. & Atlanta. As much as I bitch about Atlanta, it can't hold a candle to L.A.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    L.A. traffic is terrible. But it can't be as bad as Dhaka, Bangladesh.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/23/t-mag…
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    LOL @ flagooner!!!!
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Che makes a good point. American's sense of entitlement is the biggest problem we face as a country.

From inner city blacks, who "deserve" handouts due to their centuries of oppression, the millionaire old white men who "deserve" to pay low taxes and not help the less fortunate because their situation is all their fault, to idealistic liberals who think good intentions trump (ha!) practical policy. We all have an almost religious belief that we deserve what we can't have.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Yes I agree with LA being the worst, it is awful.
  • NoReviewTroll
    8 years ago
    L.A., Atlanta, and traffic in and out of NYC are the worst I've ever experienced.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    LA can be so bad. timing is everything.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I've read other studies that claim Chicago traffic is worse than LA....there are several parameters and the one thing LA has over Chicago is a lot more highways and lanes. But we have less distance to travel on average than people in LA do. Plus we have worthwhile public trans...at least until Trump cuts our fed money due to the murder rate.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion