tuscl

Nursing a Drink

I'm not much of a drinker in the clubs as I would much rather spend my money on dances. Most visits I only receive one or two drinks at the most. Usually a bottle of water or a beer. Lots of times I nurse the hell out of my drink to avoid having to purchase another one.

How long do you typically nurse your drink. I can nurse a bottle of beer for over an hour and a bottle of water throughout my entire visit (usually 3-4 hours).

20 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I quit drinking alcohol back in 2009. Now I get one coke and sip it for 4 or 5 hours. It's not the cost. Depending on who is working, I usually get it free anyhow but I don't want to have to make a bunch of trips to the crowded men's room and take a chance of losing my prime seat.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    Good point Shadow. I also don't like constantly using the restroom and losing my seat.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    i often get a mixed drink, easier to take your time with and they don't seem to ask you if you need another one as often. If driving I usually only have two to three drinks over a few hours. I think most places notice when your spending money on dances etc..compared to sitting at table nursing drinks and nothing else.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I mostly get shots. Sometimes I do them kinda slow, so when I'm really nursing it -- like 2 seconds?
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I drink liquor neat so that is sort of hard to nurse. 10-20 minutes? I consume 3 drinks (+/- 1) in 2 hours.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I can nurse a beer for 5 or 10 minutes.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    ^^ the downside is you usually have to shoo the waitress away more often, but that's not really a problem. I tend to drink my whiskey or tequila about that quickly if not quicker, too. (2-5 minutes or as a shot).
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    @mikey i know your also the first poster you sick necrphiliac monkey becuz you @Dominic alias is replying

i am so smart i am so smart
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    My preference is to nurse on a titty - but that's just me
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Sometimes I like to get my drink on with dancers I like. Tipsy dancers equals more fun dances. Usually though I drive to the club, so I don't like to drink too much. I can nurse a beer for 40 minutes.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I'm a value SCer - I don't mind spending $$$ but mind wasting $$$ - and for me spending $$$ on what I don't want is wasting instead of spending - so yeah - never been much of a drinker and thus rather not spend what is often an exorbitant charge for a SC drink (on nightshift usually minimum f$5 for a bottle of water and in some places more when that bottle of water costs them probably 25-cents or less wholesale).

These days I will usually order a lite beer instead, that way I can sip on something w/ a bit of flavor - I also tend to drink a bottle of water a lot quicker than a beer - and in many places liquor (beer, etc) is 1/2-price on dayshift but water is not so in many places on dayshift one ends up paying more for a bottle of water than a bottle of beer.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I didn't really answer the original question - yeah I'll usually nurse just one drink for my whole visit which can be b/w 2 and 4 hours - for the 4-hour visits 50/50 chance I'll get an extra drink or two.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Eat a dick DoctorPhil(dot) then burn your medical license.
  • James1557
    8 years ago
    I rarely drink (except water or juice) in the club. I usually nurse a water or juice for an hour or so. I tell the girls that I want to remember what I have done in the morning - that usually raises a smile even from hardened drinkers. And I find that some of the most interesting girls don't drink either - often because they have to drive home.
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    If I ever got to the stage I was concerned about spending too much money on drinks I'd give up going.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    1. Larryfishsticks you're not old enough to buy beer!!!

2. I've never seen Juice nurse a Chackin danger basket!
  • wallanon
    8 years ago
    Some clubs are really bothersome about the drinks. In those clubs I'll leave a little in the glass so I get asked less about whether I need a drink. In clubs that are more laid back I'll get a drink or two and then just say I'm good. I usually don't have time to sit around waiting to sober up, so the days of me doing rounds of drinks and shots with dancers aren't that common now.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I had 13 beers last night, 5 laps and a 6 song massage. All y'all welfare cases should stay home.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    there are no welfare cases on Tuscl. I think everyone here is (at least marginally) above the Mitt Romney 47% limit.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^If skidum ever made a positive statement the internet would go dark
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion