tuscl

Road Trip Need Help

Friday, February 17, 2017 6:53 PM
Hey everybody. I'm taking a roadtrip and I'll be covering a lot of states in the midwest, northeast, and the south. I'm interested in finding strip clubs that offer extras. I'm not interested in girlfriend experience or getting to know the dancer in the front room. I know that's a chump's game, so I don't mess with that sort of thing. I'm strictly interested in ejaculation services in the backroom. That's where it's at. That's the only reason to go to a strip club. Anything else is simply a waste of time. Anyway, can you please tell me specifically which clubs offer extras in the midwest, northeast, and south? Also, please list the dancer's names that will provide these extras and exactly how much they charge. Thanks for your help! P.S. Also, if anybody has any recommendations for good power tools at Home Depot or Lowes, please let me know. I may be looking to buy a chainsaw or some other high powered tools this weekend to take care of some yard work before my big trip. Thanks!

18 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I suggest you message Desert Scrub he's the man that knows the answer to your questions both ejac services and power tools
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    LOL
  • grand1511
    7 years ago
    The whole point of this \website is for dudes to read reviews and find out what clubs work for them. Why should we help someone who has contributed zero to this digital community? Giving out information to you, in your own words, is a waste of time.
  • NoReviewTroll
    7 years ago
    Actually, it wouldn't be a waste of my time. You'd be saving me a whole bunch of time. P.S. I'm not LE, I swear!
  • etsutwigg222
    7 years ago
    And I won't blast in your mouth!!!! Come back after you have 10 to 15 "scrub" approved reviews.
  • NoReviewTroll
    7 years ago
    Who is this Desert Scrub person of whom you speak? Is he the mayor around here? He wouldn't happen to know of a good moving company, would he?
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    If you want some good advice, please seek out help from our resident middle schooler and strip club expert, Larryfishsticks. He'll spill all the beans for a Fruit Roll Up, can of Root Beer and snack pack of Vanilla Pudding.
  • NoReviewTroll
    7 years ago
    Eggxellent.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Contact AAA.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Fuck you jackie
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I love the smell of power tools in the morning...
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    This is funny as shit....
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    You should have also asked for the places with the best gravy and/or handcuffs. Come to think of it, he won't actually need any of this stuff if he never goes......
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    I'll give you a suggestion, drive right through Ohio, it's a strip club extras wasteland. Only three clubs with extras I know of. Two clubs are under very high scrutiny and unless you are a regular won't get any ITC or OTC. The third is full of 5's at best in looks and their skill isn't much better.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    You're not gonna get a lot of help here - I suggest posting your question on StripperWeb - they are a lot nicer over there.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    It would be a perfect world if NoReviewTroll was actually Desert Scrub incognito. I think sometimes we all deserve to be Rickrolled around here.
  • jayhawk123
    7 years ago
    Maybe NoReviewTroll is Desert Scrub since he hasn't given one of his classic responses yet. I mean coming in here with a name like that is the ultimate troll
  • NoReviewTroll
    7 years ago
    No, I'm not Desert Scrub. I did make it pretty obvious that I was trolling, with both my user name and the content of the original post though. I thought Desert Scrub would have let me have it, but I guess he didn't even want to waste his time on me. He didn't take the bait. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion