tuscl

Recommendations on where to go in Tampa for extras

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 9:05 PM
I will be in Tampa for two days on business and I was hopping to get advice on where to go to have a good time, possibly get extras, and get the most bang for my buck. I've seen a lot of reviews for Scarlett's Ybor and I was hopping to get don recent reviews on it and what and who to look out for. Any advice would be appreciated.

10 comments

• crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Go to the zoo
  • Davidg511
    7 years ago
    Not a Leo just trying to not waste my money or time. No thanks on the offer, not really what I'm looking for.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    David, I'll bet the top Indian and Pakistani movers could send you to the right place and have you installed in style.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    "Go to the zoo" Brilliant!
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I think we made an excellent decision in choosing desertscrub as moderator.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Definately. I recommend him for our new member greeting and entertainment director also.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Scarlett's is pretty much guaranteed extras, but not as many good looking girls there as at the other clubs. Overall Tampa sucks. Best just to save your money for a better city.
  • 3LeggedMan
    7 years ago
    Desertscrub should not be a moderator. He's ideally suited for a career in advertising sales. "Got a club ad in your brain? Contact Scrub! He'll post it and collect your fee!"
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Seeking extras is treating women as fembots or ejaculation machines. Front room full BFE and MAMPS is what you need. One poster here Lloyd Schoene who uses the handle san_jose_guy will give you a prostate massage.
  • minnow
    7 years ago
    D-scrub, I wasn't aware that you have a 2nd place in FL. 5100 ps1!!! You must be feeling real mean, seeing that the psi range for gasoline engine powered pressure washes are in the ~ 2000-3100 psi range. Power washers in the ~ 3100-4200 psi range are intended for stripping paint or removing graffiti from buildings. OTOH......... OP submits a single BS review just before coming on here, and asking us detailed/specific information on which dancers at Scarlett's will suck his dick. Spray away, D-scrub................
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion