tuscl

Hot Psycho Chick

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Holy hot psycho chick! Tonight I did OTC with a hot as hell girl from one of the local upscale clubs. I've been getting tired of the drama at the mid-tier club I frequent, so I've been trying to upgrade by going to a nicer club.

So there I am, after a fucking amazing BBBJCIM and she decides to lay back down with me and chit chat for a while. So there I am, mind blown, trying to recover, when she decides to unload with her persona life. She let me know that she communicates with spirits, could hear her child's heartbeat while it was in the womb, has premonitions, told a judge during a custody hearing that she knew who the father was because she only blew the other guy while baby daddy was plowing her from behind and other shit that I can't remember at this moment. Oh yeah, she told me all of this right after she first let me know that she is bipolar with borderline split personality. And she kept going and going even after I gave her the money and thanked her for coming.

I guess she felt that our 69 gave us some kind of connection, so she felt free to share. She actually seemed kinda' lonely and looking for someone to talk to. If I hadn't pressed on the fact that I have an early flight in the morning I think that she would still be here.

But the most fucked up part is that, even after everything she said, I was tempted to go for a second round and just fuck her silly. She stuck around for so long that I was starting to recover and she looked so fucking hot laying there naked next to me. I wonder how long it would have taken me to get rid of her after I did that.

Just goes to show that even the hottest and most put together girls can end up being psycho chicks.

14 comments

• WetWilly
    8 years ago
    Sounds like you had a great time, count it a win!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    "hot psycho chick"

:)

SJG
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    I can't wait until RickyBoy's daughters grow up to be Psycho Chicks (probably not hot though). I'll be in the club running RickyBoy's The System on them.
  • hassenpfeffer65
    8 years ago
    It looks like rick introduced a new acronym to the TUSCL lexicon - HCP

Excellent story! I found myself wondering what else she said and how crazy she would have to get before you kicked her out.

"She told me she has a fairy living in her vagina. She said it would love meet me but it's currently out buying a pack smokes and an energy drink." ...and I still wanted to bang that smoking body!
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "She told me she has a fairy living in her vagina. She said it would love meet me but it's currently out buying a pack of smokes and an energy drink."

I'd have an issue with that woman. She should have informed the fairy living in her vagina that smoking causes lung cancer.

How would you like it if you fucked a woman and a cancerous fairy emerged, all covered in a creampie? That would be non-brilliant! ;)
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^ lmfao
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    She sounds perfect for you, @Dugan. You should play it like @Smith, divorce your wife, and fall in love with her.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Not too-surprising - I'm sure a lot of vet custies have come across their share of very "eccentric strippers".

Personally I tend to avoid this type of chick but some PLs that like to live on the wild side may find some appeal/thrill in it.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    Big Sammy: "Where did you find a piece of work like her?"

Right on the stage of the highest end strip club in my area, lol. Shows you something about my area too, especially in light of other recent stripper stories.

Papi: "Personally I tend to avoid this type of chick but some PLs that like to live on the wild side may find some appeal/thrill in it."

I try to avoid psycho chicks as well, though my track record lately hasn't been so good. She never said anything remotely like this until we got naked and fooled around. Imagine my surprise when we are laying naked next to each other, with me still a bit euphoric after one hell of a good time, and then this shit suddenly starts rolling out in waves. Now I just need to resist the temptation to take that all too talented psycho out again. We shall see.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah; many times a dancer can seem completely "normal" and the more comfortable they get w/ a custy then they may "take off the mask" and surprise, she's on a different planet
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I don't often get too chummy chummy w/ dancers but on certain occasions that I have, the more I've talked to them the more of a wtf? feeling I get whether is them being a bit cuckoo or just their past life-drama they start sharing
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->" Yeah; many times a dancer can seem completely "normal" and the more comfortable they get w/ a custy then they may "take off the mask" and surprise, she's on a different planet"

I think it's the rule, not the exception, that as you get to know her she'll increasingly seem a little less together and a little more damaged/lost/crazy/whatever. It's a matter of degree :) My psycho tolerance definitely goes down as I get older... don't like the drama, and more importantly, doesn't feel right continuing to enable them once you realize what's going on

• K
    8 years ago
    Yeah; many times a dancer can seem completely "normal" and the more comfortable they get w/ a custy then they may "take off the mask" and surprise, she's on a different planet

This is true of all women. Not just dancers.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    In my experience, lots of women believe things which sound like superstition.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion