tuscl

Pheromone smelling : The aroma of Strippers!

Monday, February 13, 2017 3:46 PM
In real life we might have come across the scent from a strippers armpit, or even feet. I love that sweat smell of a stripper, and I have just had an experience in real life where I sniffed a stripper for the pheromone smell. Anyone else?

12 comments

• rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Ha! In college I studied under Martha McClintock, who was a pioneer on human pheromones and the connection to pubic scent (armpits in particular). The ironic thing was she was a fairly plain looking woman who was nonetheless super hot in person. I always wondered if she was interested in pheromones because she noticed how every guy she met wanted to fuck her despite her mundane body and face.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I'll wait for desert scrubs take on this one.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Desertscrub would probably wash away the smell with his power-washer.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Desert scrub would be more eloquent.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Fuck of cop...sorry was channeling my inner desert scrub.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Agree, desertscrub seems to have all the right answers for these types of threads
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    I prefer a girl that has not slathered on cologne and deodorant. Simple thorough showering and minimum deodorant. I recently hooked up with w twenty something who told me she shower before work and wore no cologne or deodorant. She had a slight perporation
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    (continued the post uploaded before I was done) She had a slight healthy perspiration scent and was very attractive. She was not strung out and was fit. She said she wore deodorant at her day job but found older guys liked her better natural and she liked older guys because they were "nicer"(translation = better tippers) .
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    That's the desert scrub we know and love. Well said son !
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Amen, twentyfive, another classic by desertscrub !
  • jayhawk123
    7 years ago
    That desertscrub made me Lol more than any other
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I prefer a freshly showered stripper with little to no perfume and just a hint of deodorant. I also have no objection to a stripper sweating for my enjoyment during lap dances or a VIP. Sometimes they apologize for perspiring; I just say "I love it when a woman sweats for my pleasure!"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion