tuscl

I'm back dancing again

trixxi
former stripper is now an internet slut
I got a full time job growing cannabis legally but I was fed up and I quit. Screw the pot farm. I'm dancing again, first day back and had fun already.

19 comments

• rogertex
    8 years ago
    welcome back trixxi ... this place's been dead without you with a few idiots flooding the discussion board.
    yeah potheads can be fun for 30 minutes ... but for the night you want us PLs
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Some of us are just curious Trixxi.... what aggravated you about growing marijuana for profit , and what life lessons you might have learned from it?? Sounds like there is a story behind this.

and... Always good to have girls who actually enjoy dancing. Welcome Back.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Nothing is better than dancing.

O body swayed to music, O brightening glance,
    How can we know the dancer from the dance?
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Nice to see you back again :)
  • DallasCowboys
    8 years ago
    I love this guy ^^^^ lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Nice to have you back...see your pm and let's work things out
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Holy shit. Growing weed legally sounds like my dream job. Can I have the job that you quit.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    It's impressive to see renewed interest in agriculture and farming.

Welcome back trixxi. I hope work out better for you this time around.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    You got PayPal ? Would love to send you money just to get my dick wet..you are a sexy bitch
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Also do you have a Client called Pee Wee Emerson ?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Do you do discounts for tuscl gang Bang's ?
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    I don't remember if you were posting when I started posting here, but welcome back! Dancers posting on TUSCL is aces! ;)
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Welcome back, trixxi!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Desertscrub, you need to learn some manners. Until then, STFU!

Trixxi, glad to hear that your back dancing!

From long distance, it looks like your old club is out of business. And as I've explained, I feel that that club was subjecting its dancers to a bunch of bullshit, just to get away with no cover charge to be able to keep its food service going.

Food might work in low mileage clubs. But when the mileage gets higher, the food interferes.

Tell us where you are now, if you like. And this forum has definitely missed you.

SJG

2 Pillars Of Solomon
    https://archive.org/details/2PillarsOfSo…
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    And JS69, you really are turning into The Ultimate Stripper BF.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Well, it looks like your old club is going again, at least in some fashion. Web site down, domain for sale. I don't think this is the original building either. In this street view the building has a For Sale sign.

But I do like that name. Broken hearted girls, who always give all they've got, and so they get labeled as bad. I always get along with that type. Lots of eye makeup too.

https://www.google.com/maps/@45.5040396,…

So are you dancing at least a few shits a week, or just one or two shifts per week?

Going to other clubs too?

Current PP location got good VIP rooms?

A most pleasant surprise to see you back. We've got lots of threads which would benefit if you posted.

SJG
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    All I got is free fifty and u twerk wit dis ?
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    Welcome Back Gorgeous !
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    More often than not being your own boss beats working for someone - and straight-jobs are rarely fun especially when you have a boss(es).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion